what is a hero?[disc.forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: what is a hero?[disc.forms]

Postby FerretMonarch » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:38 am

@rhiea

Riyu doesn't talk a lot because of a few reasons. The first is he's naturally quiet, but teasing from other people saying he should be a villian didn't exactly make him a social butterfly. There's also that most people don't notice him because he is so quiet and tend to get in his way. If Riyu would happen to have to use his quirk it renders him pretty much blind due to backlash and he's blind in the eyes on his face anyways.

Riyu doesn't talk much because if he uses his quirk on missions, which has becoming quite frequent due to a lot of villian activity, it will make him blind and he doesn't want to embarrass himself.

As for the quirk envy Riyu would probably argue with him about this because he would think the corrosion quirk much more useful than his, and Hiso's quirk doesn't render him helpless all the time.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:23 pm

yoshiro relations;
    ken - yoshiro would probably be uninterested by him just given how he is as a person and he always tries to avoid kind people. he could definitely stand to learn from someone though and possibly could secretly look up to him

komaru - yoshiro wouldn't be able to handle her sweet nature and given that she is shy, the two probably wouldn't interact much since he isn't one to start conversations given his quiet nature. if they did become friends, he'd probably protect her, maybe even think she can't protect herself because that is how he thinks

kiyama - if yoshiro ever met him, he'd probably understand kiya relatively well given how dangerous his own quirk is. while they could understand each other at that level, he would feel a need to push his own since of justice at the boy since he is a villain. honestly, these two would probably get along if they weren't on opposite sides

riyu - given they're both quiet, they'd probably rarely interact with each other. they'd definitely not get along well given their standoffish natures and actually, they'd be fitting rivals in a sense

kosuke - while he probably cannot stand her, yoshiro would eventually given in to her positive nature if she pestered him enough. he could eventually develop a weak spot for her and be overly protective, but he'd never admit it to anyone. as of now, his attitude would be to ignore her as much as possible in hopes that she goes away

sannan - can't say much here since there isn't a personality to go off of

nobutoshi - annoying. that is was yoshiro would think of him. it is clear that nobu would be able to get under his skin and yoshiro does have a temper that he would let lose if pushed too much. these two would definitely never get along. if you need any dirt dug up on yoshi for nobu's sake do lmk and i can provide backstory of his that would be juicy lmao

iseri - the two are similar in a sense and while yoshiro would be able to see that, but he wouldn't appreciate iseri's messing around given that he's rather strict in that sense. a possible rivalry could form between these two

wren relations;
    ken - wren would love to have ken fall under her spell given how he helps a lot with the heroes and the up and coming students. she'd love to turn him against his fellow heroes and see what kind of destruction she could cause because of it. it wouldn't be out of the question for her to flirt with him either

komaru - admittedly, wren would have little interest in her for a few reason; one, she doesn't seem like the type that would be fun for her to mess with and two, she's a girl. while she isn't against trying to use her quirks on other female's, she doesn't often seek to do so for ones that don't seem fun to mess with

kiyama - oh, she would love to have control over kiya, specifically his quirk. while she would find it difficult to work with him as his normal self, she would find ways to get him to use his quirk and work alongside her

riyu - their quirk could cause her problems and wren wouldn't like that one bit, though, their quirk is similar to hers in the sense that they both manipulate others by using them. she could see use in trying to put them under her quirk, but beyond that nothing more

kosuke - wren probably wouldn't be able to stand kosuke. she definitely wouldn't like it if she tried complimenting her to just make her feel nice. most the time she would try to avoid her

nobutoshi - while she would knew he likes to play with her emotions, wren admittedly falls for it every time. she is so easily flustered by his words even if she knows they're not truthful. she sometimes might try to assert herself over him for making her appear weak, but it probably wouldn't be all that often

iseri - wren would probably find him interesting and would try to toy with him if she could, especially since he doesn't enjoy taking orders. that would only make her want to make her wish to use her quirk on him even more than others. she definitely enjoys making people like him fall under her spell and have to obey her

ruzumi relations;
    ken - ken may be one to play closer to the rules than her, but in a way they'd balance each other out. he might be able to tame her wildness and rein her in, while she could show him how to loosen up and be a bit more free with how he goes about things. despite ruzumi finding to hard to like or even trust others, she could possibly become attached to him and be fiercely loyal

komaru - ruzumi would find her quirk interesting, especially since it's a mutant one like her own. in a way, she could be a mentor, though ruzumi isn't the greatest of heroes to look up to. she could definitely open komaru up more

kiyama - his quirk is dangerous which would thrill her, but she would know to be careful how to go around him. ruzumi probably would tread more carefully around him than most other people

riyu - ruzumi would probably be unsure about him, though she would like his vigilante style. probably wouldn't pay him much mind though given he's quiet

kosuke - ruzumi probably wouldn't have much direct interaction with her given she has little interest in helping with the students too much. she'd probably be fairly neutral on her

nobutoshi - this could be an interesting personality clash. ruzumi wouldn't likely fall for his games, but it's clear that her usual tactics wouldn't work on him either. he would definitely force her to rethink her strategies and fight a different kind of style

iseri - their personalities would clash a bit with being snarky towards one another. she would find his flirting and charm unamusing though and probably stay away from him
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:42 pm

ヽ(〃・ω・)ノ please do share that backstory <3 nobu loves having dirt on other people.
        poor wren and yoshi, both have two idiots constantly bugging them. esp when wren is consistent with her reactions

also plo, how would yoshiro act on his anger whenever nobu brings up a certain weak spot of his ( .. ?)
Last edited by ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` on Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:29 pm

the bit of yoshiro's backstory that usually riles him up is an attack that happened on his family's estate. he was raised in a wealthier family so they became the target of a large robbery, in which he tried to stop by using his quirk. of course at this time, he was quite young and had very little control over it and when a pro hero showed up, his older sister, he gravely injured her and actually caused her to have to retire because of the injuries she sustained. he is extremely bothered by this fact and holds a lot of guilt over it despite his sister having moved on to become a lawyer instead.

he also struggles with the quirk he has given that it had been one that skipped a generation in his family tree and his father had gotten a quirk more similar to his own mother rather than the one his father had had which was later inherited by yoshiro. on the topic of family matters, unbeknownst to him, his grandfather on his mother's side, whom they thought had passed away, actually is alive and found a way to de-age himself, but is also a villain. he was the one that plotted the robbery on yoshiro's family and such. if yoshiro ever found out these facts, he'd have a very difficult time coping with it

as for how he would deal with his anger when any of these are brought up, he would probably do so very poorly. it is likely he'd become extremely reckless and even more hostile. it'd be a rare sight of him showing extreme emotions and it wouldn't be a good thing at all. he'd possibly cause a lot of damage because of it
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:37 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      Name: atlas ito
      Sexuality: pansexual
      Crush: n/a - open
      Alignment uha (student)

Apperance: 5'7 - dark brown eyes and fair skin. he often wears oversized clothes to cover up the scars on his body. he dyes his hair often, but usually maintains the black-blonde split haircut. he has a slim build.
      Hero Costume: pretty much just a red space suit
      Personlity: calm and collected. he's quite laid-back but isn't afraid to speak his mind. oddly fast reflexes, as if he can predict things before they happen. he sleeps whenever he gets the chance and hates to get into trouble. unfortunately, he's not the brightest person despite his large vocabulary. loves fruit - especially strawberries.
      History: wip
      Quirk: quickjump - he can teleport short distances at lightning speed. including into the air and into other matter. however, when teleporting into other objects, his body takes precedence forcing the other object out of the same space. while the exact science behind his quirk in unknown, it is has been theorized that he is deconstructing and reconstructing his body. he cannnot teleport other creatures or objects if they are not in contact with him. when he teleports a loud popping sound is made.
      there are a few weaknesses to his quirk. each time he teleports, marginal pain is inflicted to his body. if he teleports too much, his skin can break away a bit. he has many scars from training because of this.

hope this is okay !! this is my first rp in about a year so i might be a bit rusty LOL
Last edited by tūī on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power ` » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:45 pm

ouuh, i see! hah, thank you for this precious information o(*>ω<*)o

i feel like nobutoshi would have access to the information about yoshiro's grandfather since they are both villains. I'm unsure whether his grandfather worked for the LoV or was a lone wolf-esque villain but nobutoshi is still quite connected to all branches of villainy. just like with Riyu's father, I don't necessarily doubt that nobutoshi hasn't heard about yoshiro's grandfather.

how he'd make this connection between yoshiro and his grandfather I'm still unsure about but i'm certain there is still a way. while nobu can seem like an idiot to me he is the biggest one there is <3 he's actually quite clever on how he gains his information about everyone. he's very meticulous when it comes to it as well.

i do see nobutoshi only bringing it up in a circumstance where yoshiro has the potential to hurt as many people and do as much damage as he can. again, nobu is quite cruel and is only ever satisfied whenever others are in emotional or physical pain grebgjher. "not so hero-like from someone like you, you're starting to seem like your grandpops, kiddo." or something EJFBHJH idk im dumb
‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎power `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:48 pm

oh yes..his grandfather hehe. hes gonna bully yoshiro sooner than you think

also, accepted ^.^