π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN-NOW

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

habitat-polar (choose the event):

natural disaster (thinking about making the ice break)-followed by food shortage
50%
plague/sickness outbreak - one person per group is infected(volunteer)/fight for one vial of medicine
33%
random mutated monster animal thing that randomly picks on and kills people (more details will follow)
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: The Confidential Trials/O+A

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:05 pm

name;;Victoria Kingsley
nickname(s);;Tori (only close friends and family call her this)
age;;22
gender;;Female
animal;;Lynx
appearance;;Victoria is 5 ft 10in and has a very slender, lanky build, she is also quite muscular and flexible. She has dark hazel eyes and long dark brown hair that she usually keeps in a ponytail. She is currently wearing a black sweatshirt, light blue jeans, an olive-colored long-sleeved shirt and a pair of brown combat boots.
personality; Victoria is a very closed off person she sticks to herself and doesn't usually interact with others. She is also very stubborn, and sarcastic, she hates it when people nag her or try and boss her around. She is usually calm and is very good at thinking on her feet. Once Victoria gets more comfortable with people she is very compassionate, determined and loyal she will always put the needs of others before her own.
likes;;gymnastics,nature,cooking taking walks, reading, camping, open-spaces and music.
dislikes; Loud places, strangers, bossy people, being in big groups of people, and small spaces
strengths;;gymnastics, sprinting, climbing,cooking and thinking on the fly
weaknesses;;stamina, not very sociable or trusting, is claustrophobic and aquaphobic(fear of water)

sexuality;;demi-bisexual
crush;;open(pm me)
significant other;;open(pm me)
Last edited by tawneypelt0504 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:05 pm

res.relations
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:06 pm

DrMoneyBags wrote:
leaves wrote:
      i just want to point out that kaylen has the same face claim as my boy peanut
      he is the same person, he's an albino model. i don't know if that matters or not, just wanted to say.

Oh.

Their faceclaims still look different enough to be distinct, though?
+ Kaylen is not albino hes fake

isn't he? that hurts,,
      alright sorry to be a bother ;w;
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:45 am

tawneypelt0504 wrote:Image
name;;Victoria Kingsley
nickname(s);;Tori (only close friends and family call her this)
age;;22
gender;;Female
animal;;Lynx
appearance;;Victoria is 5 ft 10in and has a very slender, lanky build, she is also quite muscular and flexible. She has dark hazel eyes and long dark brown hair that she usually keeps in a ponytail. She is currently wearing a black sweatshirt, light blue jeans, an olive-colored longsleeved shirt and a pair of brown lace-up combat boots.
personality; Victoria is a very closed off person she sticks to herself and doesn't usually interact with others. She is also very stubborn, and sarcastic, she hates it when people nag her or try and boss her around. She is usually calm and is very good at thinking on her feet. Once Victoria gets more comfortable with people she is very compassionate, determined and loyal she will always put the needs of others before her own.
likes;;gymnastics,nature,cooking taking walks, reading, camping, open-spaces and music.
dislikes; Loud places, strangers, bossy people, being in big groups of people, and small spaces
strengths;;gymnastics, sprinting, climbing,cooking and thinking on the fly
weaknesses;;stamina, not very sociable or trusting, is claustrophobic and aquaphobic(fear of water)

sexuality;;demi-bisexual
crush;;open(pm me)
significant other;;open(pm me)

accepted!
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:53 am

ok so I think I'll give everyone who reserved up until this evening to finish up their forms. If not, we are just going to have to start without them. (they're reservations won't be deleted. it's just that they can't get started right away).
i want to make the first post on the main thread as an example to anyone who hasn't maybe role-played yet so just hang on until I post in the evening.
i'm also going to be re-posting my character forms before that with some minor changes and i'll be adding one more character!

can't wait to start <3
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:07 am

leaves wrote:
DrMoneyBags wrote:
leaves wrote:
      i just want to point out that kaylen has the same face claim as my boy peanut
      he is the same person, he's an albino model. i don't know if that matters or not, just wanted to say.

Oh.

Their faceclaims still look different enough to be distinct, though?
+ Kaylen is not albino hes fake

isn't he? that hurts,,
      alright sorry to be a bother ;w;

You’re no bother ^^

And yep, he’s fake he just dyes it. (Which was alluded to, noting that it was sort of thin, damaged. Although there are other factors that go into that) He’s naturally a very pale little emo boy with very very dark brown hair
So I imagine as things progress his hair will grow less and less snow white but we can pretend it doesn’t
Do not ask for or share my toyhouse.

Commission inquiries

off oekaki character designs
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[devyn lisbeth wilson]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:31 am

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

THE..DOORS..WILL..BE..OPENED..TO..THOSE
WHO..ARE..BOLD..ENOUGH..TO..KNOCK

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

name devyn lisbeth wilson
nickname dev or liz
age twenty four
gender cis-female
pronouns she / her
role golden eagle
x
skin tone olive
eye color brown
hair color brown
weight 142 lbs
height 5 ft 5 in
build muscular and toned
x
likes shiny objects, adrenaline rush, being active, fish
dislikes broccoli, boredom, intense cold, quiet people
+ traits courageous, dedicated, optimistic, tough
= traits bold, brash, snarky, loud mouthed
- traits forthright, reckless, inattentive, opinionated
orientation homosexual

personality devyn is a tough cookie to say the least. she comes off as very self indulgent and having a high opinion of herself, which isn't all that true actually. simply having a loud mouth can easily make her the center of attention even when she doesn't want it, but it sure does help when she wants it. she has much to say with her overt behavior, often chiming in and giving her opinion even when it's unneeded and unasked for. talkative is a good word to describe her, as she almost always seems to have something to say pertaining to any matter, and with that loud mouth of hers will do her best to get her point across even if it means screaming it. she's very opinionated and it can be hard to change her mind, even when she's in the wrong and she knows it, but it can be a real feat to get her to admit when she's wrong. she's definitely not shy when it comes to speaking to others, as she will state whatever is on her mind without thinking twice if it's okay to say or not, and even then she may not think back on what she said. having a wit about her too dev can utter some pretty dry and dark humor or rude things. now when it comes to her needing to shut up and listen to others dev is practically useless. if it's not her own voice she's listening to she will quickly tune out what others have to say, not caring enough to listen much of the time. devyn is pretty reckless when it comes to herself and others. she doesn't mind a bit of danger and will willingly put herself in peril just for the hell of it, and will even try to drag others into doing stunts that could harm them. examples of this would be parkour, jumping off a high place into water, climbing trees, toying with venomous animals, playing with weapons, etc. she's practically an adrenaline junky and it shows, as she'll do anything to spike her adrenaline. not only is she reckless with her body, but she's reckless with her relationships with others. she's never been good at making or keeping friends because of her brash and harmful ways, but she does try her best to be a better person toward those she considers close to her. dev can be pretty dedicated to those close to her and tries to devote as much time and energy toward those people as possible. dev can also get pretty devoted to a task or project just as much as she does people. underneath her crazy, angry looking, and loud exterior she makes for a faithful friend.
quirks devyn has profound love of shiny objects, especially if they're golden. she likes to collect items that are shiny silver or gold, either enjoying to buy them from stores or finding them somewhere outside like in the dirt or sand. while she doesn't even like to wear jewelry she still likes to collect it if it's shiny enough. she simply loves it how shiny objects twinkle in the sunlight, finding it extremely mesmerizing. dev doesn't like quiet people because she doesn't understand why they're quiet. she believes that they think they're too good to talk to her, thus they stay so silent. to her their quiet nature is off-putting and she tries to make quiet people more outgoing and loud, like her.
phobias cynophobia ; dogs .... atychiphobia ; failure
disorders n / a

human f.c. free to use image from unsplash
animal f.c. free to use image from pexels
myer briggs entj
birth date / zodiac april seventh / ares
theme song tbd

Code: Select all
[size=200]── [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4211407&start=50#p127870626][color=#CD853F]D[/color][/url][color=#CD853F]EVYN LISBETH WILSON[/color] ────────────────────[/size]
[size=85][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#CD853F]─[/color] twenty four [color=#CD853F]─[/color] cis-female [color=#CD853F]─[/color] golden eagle [color=#CD853F]─[/color] homosexual [color=#CD853F]─[/color] location; here [color=#CD853F]─[/color] mentions; none [color=#CD853F]─[/color] tags; here [color=#CD853F]─[/color][/size]
[size=80]β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚[/size]

[list]texthere[/list]

Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[devyn's relations]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:31 am

DEVYN'S..RELATIONS

[+] positive [=] neutral [-] negative
[✦] acquaintance [β˜€] friend [β˜…] best friend [βœ–] disliked [☁] enemy [❧] romantic interest [β₯] crush [β™₯] dating

peanut max greymouth [=]
words words words words words words words words

scott lee guinn [=]

scarlett joubert [=]

ayrick maclhanon [=]

kaylen raine rockholden [=]
azalea brie lanai [=]

willow hunter [=]

kinsley barret [=]

spink rygin swi [=]

victoria kingsley [=]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[hubert finley piers]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:35 am

SLOW..DOWN..AND..ENJOY..THE..SIMPLE..THINGS..IN..LIFE..

name hubert finley piers
nickname hugh jackman
age twenty two
gender cis-male
pronouns he / him
role rabbit
x
skin tone fair
eye color dark green
hair color dark brown
weight 186 lbs
height 5 ft 9 in
build lean
x
likes nature, art, learning, summer
dislikes sweets, loud people, violence, rainy weather
+ traits independent, observant, gentle, considerate
= traits quiet, pessimistic, closed off, inquisitive
- traits loner, cynical, overly cautious, nit-picky
orientation bisexual

personality hugh is a naturally quiet guy. not the type that tends to draw a lot of attention to himself he sticks to his own devices a lot of the time. it's not that he's anxious or shy, he simply prefers his own company over that of others. he never speaks unless he sees a reason to or is spoke to first, causing some to assume he's mute as he's almost always quiet. he speaks slowly and carefully, choosing his words to the best of his ability to make sure he doesn't say anything that may hurt, annoy, or otherwise bother others. he's considerate in this way as well as in many others. often putting others needs before his own hugh finds that he enjoys it when others are happy even at his own expense, this makes it hard for him to see when others are using him for his kind deeds. if he does find out that someone is using him that person can bet that hugh will give them a calm yet stern talking to before disowning them. hugh finds it disgusting that people use each other for their own personal gain and he believes almost everyone only acts in self interest. because of this view he's very careful with who he allows himself to get close to as he's fearful that he'll let someone into his life only to be hurt by them and their egotism. he often pushes people away in an attempt to not allow himself to befriend anyone. hugh isn't only cautious when it comes to the people he lets into his life, but how he acts. like stated before he's careful with his words and this carries over to his actions. never would he do something that would put himself or others in harms way. he does his best to avoid danger and anything that may hurt him physically (and emotionally). hubert is simply a gentle soul who doesn't enjoy pain. being alone a lot of the time hugh has only himself to interact with, so he tends to spend his time learning about anything and everything. he has this wonder about him. mostly he spends his times learning about nature or skills he finds important.
quirks when hubert is feeling strongly a certain way, such as feeling worried or intrigued, his nose tends to twitch. he swears his nose doesn't twitch but it does. being a bunny rabbit hubert is a vegetarian. he doesn't like to eat meat and sticks to mostly eating vegetables, nuts, and berries. also despite being a rabbit hugh doesn't like the taste of carrots. just because he's a vegetarian doesn't mean he'll try converting everyone who eats meat to vegetarianism, but he may gag at the sight of meat.
phobias hemophobia ; blood .... astraphobia ; thunder and lightning
disorders ocpd

human f.c. free to use image from pexels
animal f.c. free to use image from unsplash
myer briggs isfj
birth date / zodiac july seventeenth / cancer
theme song fly me to the moon / frank sinatra

Code: Select all
[size=200]── [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4211407&p=127870657#p127870657][color=#ADD8E6]H[/color][/url][color=#ADD8E6]UBERT FINLEY PIERS[/color] ──────────────────────[/size]
[size=85][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#ADD8E6]─[/color] twenty two [color=#ADD8E6]─[/color] male [color=#ADD8E6]─[/color] role [color=#ADD8E6]─[/color] bisexual [color=#ADD8E6]─[/color] location; here [color=#ADD8E6]─[/color] mentions; none [color=#ADD8E6]─[/color] tags; here [color=#ADD8E6]─[/color][/size]
[size=80]β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚[/size]

[list]texthere[/list]

Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[hubert's relations]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:36 am

HUBERT'S..RELATIONS

[+] positive [=] neutral [-] negative
[✦] acquaintance [β˜€] friend [β˜…] best friend [βœ–] disliked [☁] enemy [❧] romantic interest [β₯] crush [β™₯] dating

peanut max greymouth [=]

scott lee guinn [=]

scarlett joubert [=]

ayrick maclhanon [=]

kaylen raine rockholden [=]
azalea brie lanai [=]

willow hunter [=]

kinsley barret [=]

spink rygin swi [=]

victoria kingsley [=]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me