♢ resurrection of dragons ♢ (O/A, Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢ (O/A, Discussion)

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:43 am

Updated my forms! [Link]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:15 am

SunnyJustice wrote:Updated my forms! [Link]

Looks great! ^^

I have also created a human that strongly opposes dragons!

Jack

Full name: Jack Burnfield
Gender/Sexuality: Male, pansexual (he/they pronouns)
Species: human

Physical Desc.: his looks closely resemble those of Justine, their grandpa’s cousin; 5’9”/175 cm, golden eyes and hair; his hair is shorter than Justine’s and is usually worn in a small ponytail. Their bangs are longer and there is shoulder-length hair in front of their ears; their expression is often full of hope and innocence, and their smile can brighten a room

———

Class: rouge

Brief History: He was raised with the tales of Justine and their dragon, and has grown up thinking it the fault of the dragon that Justine died. This has skewed Jack’s perspective enough that he blames all dragons for the destruction and death of a lot of humans (starting with Justine). Aside from this his family was not exactly a noble but still quite well-off. He only recently moved to Navem.

Brief personality traits: peppy but very spiteful, quick to make decisions, can be very inspiring and agreeable, is pretty selfish in survival situations and priorities his own visions. Has remarkable leadership skills and is quite popular with those of a higher status. He wears mostly violet and black clothing, meaning that he can be seen as intimidating or a hero (since violet is associated with dragon blood). They can be a bit of a narcissist.

Likes: human progress, being powerful, magic, those close to them, their looks, short hair

Dislikes: ‘friends’ based on their position, dragons, being vulnerable, people who oppose them

———

Abilities: because of their preferred clothing style, they have a lot of violets in their wardrobe. The only ones that have powers though are a circlet (minor telekinetic Abilities), an intricate cloak (earth shaping abilities((earthbending)), and boots that allow boosted jumps

Strengths: Charisma, hand to hand combat, sneaking, stealing, knowledgeable on dragons and magic

Weaknesses: light weight, relies on stealth, tends to fight alone, can underestimate opponents, can get distracted by emotions and money

———
Other/random character trivia:
- he has twin daggers as well as a shield on his back
- he always wears his dragon blood cape and boots, but can sometimes forget his circlet
- he has no regrets killing
- makes puns in remembrance of Justine
- 100% believes the legend
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:37 am

@Coco
Thank you! Jack looks awesome too, can't wait for some drama >:)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:19 pm

[[ This image and character is owned/purchased by me for my use only - please don't re-use!]]

Sadija, Cursebreaker

Full name: Sadija Dalros
Gender/Sexuality: Homosexual
Species: Human

———

Class: Rogue Fighter

Brief History:
As long as she could remember, Sadija has been on the run from her mother's last husband Adair. Taken away from him along side her older brother Laurent when she was very little, she and her mother Amaranth had been in hiding from him. Recently however, he's come to rear his ugly head and stolen her mother away from them, burning their home to ash to cover his tracks; as her mother Amaranth was a rare Scale Descendant and their father Adair wanted nothing more than her power to use as his own.

She vowed vengeance for this, for the stealing of their mother and the hopelessness of it all. But she would have to find her first, and Adair - a lord as he may be - was a man who was damn hard to find when he wanted to be.

Brief personality traits: Ruthless, cunning, loyal, family oriented, petty, kind to the weak.

Dislikes: Her father, bloodshed, liars.

———

Abilities: She possesses a single tome of magic. It was her mother Amaranths - though she used it nearly never.
It depicts blood magic - an ability to use one's own life essence in the form of blood sacrifice (scale decedent or otherwise) to empower phsyical attacks or rend the blood from another into physical fire in their veins.
(Bloodhunter abilities, basically! If that's allowed?)

She also possesses a light blue gem that holds a small amount of air magic within - it produces no more than a shove of force when used, but she's used it to get out of scrapes when times are grim. Inside a small amount of blood is encased.

Strengths: Swordsmanship, very quick of movement, strong.

Weaknesses: Intelligence, quick tempter, very much an "as questions later" sort of women.

———
- Is the daughter of a Scale Descendant but has shown no hint of those abilities herself (perhaps to change in the future?)
- Has a giant wolf named Cerberus that she raised with her older brother Laurent.
- Lives in a temporary and dilapidated hut of a home due to her old home being destroyed by Adair.
- Hunts to make a living.
- Wears a wolf-pelt cloak.
- Preferred weapon is a rapier.

[[ This image and character is owned/purchased by me for my use only - please don't re-use!]]

Vairs Brightscales

Full name: Varis
Gender/Sexuality: Demisexual
Species: Dragon

———

Brief History:
Varis's first memories were of being alone, isolated in the darkness. He could not remember the faces of his parents, and only lived due to a very ancient dragon finding him abandoned within a sea side cave. Their name was Terivok Brightscale, a golden and gleaming tower of a Drake. He fathered Varis, taught him how his magic worked, and when he vanished... The world once again went dark for Varis.

Until he woke up, groggy and unbearably angry at the world for taking the only family he's ever known from him.
He vowed to find Terivok at all costs. After all, Varis believed Terivok was probably trying to find him too - wherever he was.

Brief personality traits: Farily cold, measured, indifferent to some.

Dislikes: Extreme cold, fire, being bound/helpless.

———

Abilities: Poison breath, can fly without wings, light manipulation

Strengths: Agile, stealthy.

Weaknesses: Physically weak, soft hide.

———
- To be added to as I think of it.
Last edited by BlackWren on Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:36 pm

(whoa, Sadija’s pretty.
my human girl is pan, i think i said, if you want to try something between them))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:53 pm

bad ideas dave wrote:

Sadija, Cursebreaker

Full name: Sadija Dalros
Gender/Sexuality: Homosexual
Species: Human

———

Class: Rogue Fighter

Brief History:
As long as she could remember, Sadija has been on the run from her mother's last husband Adair. Taken away from him along side her older brother Laurent when she was very little, she and her mother Amaranth had been in hiding from him. Recently however, he's come to rear his ugly head and stolen her mother away from them, burning their home to ash to cover his tracks; as her mother Amaranth was a rare Scale Descendant and their father Adair wanted nothing more than her power to use as his own.

She vowed vengeance for this, for the stealing of their mother and the hopelessness of it all. But she would have to find her first, and Adair - a lord as he may be - was a man who was damn hard to find when he wanted to be.

Brief personality traits: Ruthless, cunning, loyal, family oriented, petty, kind to the weak.

Dislikes: Her father, bloodshed, liars.

———

Abilities: She possesses a single tome of magic. It was her mother Amaranths - though she used it nearly never.
It depicts blood magic - an ability to use one's own life essence in the form of blood sacrifice (scale decedent or otherwise) to empower phsyical attacks or rend the blood from another into physical fire in their veins.
(Bloodhunter abilities, basically! If that's allowed?)

She also possesses a light blue gem that holds a small amount of air magic within - it produces no more than a shove of force when used, but she's used it to get out of scrapes when times are grim. Inside a small amount of blood is encased.

Strengths: Swordsmanship, very quick of movement, strong.

Weaknesses: Intelligence, quick tempter, very much an "as questions later" sort of women.

———
- Is the daughter of a Scale Descendant but has shown no hint of those abilities herself (perhaps to change in the future?)
- Has a giant wolf named Cerberus that she raised with her older brother Laurent.
- Lives in a temporary and dilapidated hut of a home due to her old home being destroyed by Adair.
- Hunts to make a living.
- Wears a wolf-pelt cloak.
- Preferred weapon is a rapier.

Vairs Brightscales

Full name: Varis
Gender/Sexuality: Demisexual
Species: Dragon

———

Brief History:
Varis's first memories were of being alone, isolated in the darkness. He could not remember the faces of his parents, and only lived to due to a very ancient dragon finding him abandoned within a sea side cave. Their name was Terivok Brightscale, a golden and gleaming tower of a Drake. He fathered Varis, taught him how his magic worked, and when he vanished... The world once again went dark for Varis.

Until he woke up, groggy and unbearably angry at the world for taking the only family he's ever known from him.
He vowed to find Terivok at all costs. After all, Varis believed Terivok was probably trying to find him too - wherever he was.

Brief personality traits: Farily cold, measured, indifferent to some.

Dislikes: Extreme cold, fire, being bound/helpless.

———

Abilities: Poison breath, can fly without wings, light manipulation

Strengths: Agile, stealthy.

Weaknesses: Physically weak, soft hide.

———
- To be added to as I think of it.

Accepted! Very interesting characters, I’m excited to see them in the rp c:

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:54 pm

I may try to write up a response for Lukas and a starter for Jack, but my battery is pretty low so I may have to wait for tomorrow!

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:19 pm

cocogerber13 wrote:I may try to write up a response for Lukas and a starter for Jack, but my battery is pretty low so I may have to wait for tomorrow!

kay, take your time
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:00 pm

@cocogerber13 Thank you!! I actually play Sadija as a Bloodhunter in a dnd game I’m in on the weekends so it’ll be super fun to be able to use her elsewhere~

@Spiritstar3 ohh? Fun! We’ll have to see how it goes :3
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:07 pm

bad ideas dave wrote:

@Spiritstar3 ohh? Fun! We’ll have to see how it goes :3

XP yes
Lukas is currently thinking of eating Jezza or her horses...no offense meant, coco, it’s amusing
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me