π’₯π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“…π‘’π“‡π’žπ“π’Άπ“ƒ π’Ÿπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’Έπ“Šπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π’₯π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“…π‘’π“‡π’žπ“π’Άπ“ƒ π’Ÿπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’Έπ“Šπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:27 am

β™‘ Bluebird β™‘ wrote:
α΄‘ΙͺΚŸα΄…κœ±ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› wrote:@King-Roscoe - Ahh I see! Hollywhisker will be Hawkpaw's mentor if that's alright.

That's fine with me! ^^; he'll have a bit of trouble communicating cus he's a mute buts jkhkkh it'll be okay

That's funny! Hawkpaw doesn't talk either. The communication is going to be difficult.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π’₯π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“…π‘’π“‡π’žπ“π’Άπ“ƒ π’Ÿπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’Έπ“Šπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ

Postby Hexcadia » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:40 am

it'd be hellla cute if they had their own bond and little language with jestures and stuff!

Is anyone interested in PebbleStar? I want her to have kits eventually.

White night and Break free please dont attach signatures to your posts thank u xx
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:44 am

^^^I agree with Beetle ;w;

Also while on the subject my kitties, Snakespring, Vulturewing, and Heronpaw are open for relations of any kind!
Flamewatcher is also open for anything besides romance <3 ;w;
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanni » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:19 pm

@White night fantasy, I was hoping to kind of explain the relationship between Heatherpaw and Scorchsoul? Assuming that these apprentices have been with their mentors for at least a moon or two, perhaps they could be a bit more familiar? Scorchsoul can be kind of offputting, because of her accident she lost much of her social skills, and Heatherpaw could be an aid when it comes to her interacting with cats her age/younger/older. She mentors him physically, and he mentors her - in a sense - socially? If possible I'd like that.
Last edited by kanni on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ kanni|she/they|kabescreams on the cord|wife ]
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:51 pm

Additionally if anyone wants to make another apprentice I'd like to have PebbleStar have an apprentice, but an older one- Maybe who she has a good bond with? I like that idea.

Also, lets talk prophecy soon? I want PebbleStar's dream to be about her kits, and in that sense we need people to play them.

Idea: Suddenly, the warmth of her mother and sister vanished from her as the ground turned to ice. She was standing, and before her was a lone four-leafed clover. It was a rare sight, and she reached out gently to pluck it. A thought crossed her mind expectantly - :My kits will love this: PebbleStar jumped at the thought, immediately looking at her own pelt, which was swollen as she seemed near kitting. Without warning, a single fringe of the Clover Lit on fire, burning up into the sky. As if due to the burning of it's comrade, another :petal: seemed to be ripped off by invisible claws of darkness. As she backed up, tail bushy, PebbleStar saw an eye appear on a leaf, flashing red in a blinking pattern before burning to a crisp. PebbleStar watched with fear as a flood engulfed her paws and swept away the rest of the clover.
She turned the other way and ran, fear for her unborn kits flooding her senses, and a voice boomed into her ears.

*Inter ominous prophecy*

Four Kits
Each have some sort of power
Something water/fire/dark/mental (Like Jayfeather)
Of course open to other people to play, but I'd like the villan
One will turn evil, using their powers in aid of the DF,
some sort of war which kills PebbleStar and/or her deputy
Clan in a fat old crisis about trust
flood could kill them soon after or before PebbleStar's death

This is roughly based off a prophecy Ive taken part in before and id like any sort of input avaliable even based on what types of powers granted!
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:14 pm

Oooohh, that's a really good prophecy!! I really like that idea, that'll bring something spicy into the roleplay, hah,

On a different subject, I changed my username, just thought I'd place that up there and I'll probably be changing my avatar soon too, I hope there's no issue with that! ^^;
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:53 pm

NoApologies wrote:[size=85]@White night fantasy, I was hoping to kind of explain the relationship between Heatherpaw and Scorchsoul? Assuming that these apprentices have been with their mentors for at least a moon or two, perhaps they could be a bit more familiar? Scorchsoul can be kind of offputting, because of her accident she lost much of her social skills, and Heatherpaw could be an aid when it comes to her interacting with cats her age/younger/older. She mentors him physically, and he mentors her - in a sense - socially? If possible I'd like that.

I am fine with that.

Bytheway my girls Bluefeather (she is bi, but wants kits...) and Paleflower are open for romance (possible a father figure for the kits?).

Heatherpaw (questioning) is open for crush, but he may be a little tricky one to charm lol.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:44 am

Ahh, I missed a lot! Idk about the whole prophecy thing, but I'd be up for it.

Alrighty, I still have both Snakespring, and Vulturewing open for romantic relations!

@White Night Fantasy - If, you want maybe Heronpaw could try for Heatherpaw? ;w;
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:54 am

α΄‘ΙͺΚŸα΄…κœ±ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› wrote:
Ahh, I missed a lot! Idk about the whole prophecy thing, but I'd be up for it.

Alrighty, I still have both Snakespring, and Vulturewing open for romantic relations!

@White Night Fantasy - If, you want maybe Heronpaw could try for Heatherpaw? ;w;

Sure I don't mind, her trying Heatherpaw
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me