>>๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐••๐•’๐•๐•– {Dsc+forms} O+A

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: >>๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐••๐•’๐•๐•– {Dsc+forms} O+A

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:05 pm

I am open for relations as well! Feel free to PM me at any time :)
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:11 pm

I'm so sorry its taking me forever to get my forms finished,i've been busy with irl stuff! I should have them done this weekend though.

If anyone is interested in my characters by their skeleton forms please pm me
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uni Mustache » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:39 pm

I've updated my character Avery's photo, and she is also open for relation so feel free to PM me if interested.
ImagexImagexImage
Uni Mustache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puppypercy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:28 am

Raven is also open for relations! Don't be afraid to PM me :D

Hi there! I'm Puppypercy and I love to RP and trade! As you can see, I love Studio Ghibli and Tim Burton movies. I'm very passionate about art and music, and I love to game too! I'm almost always bored, so feel free to PM me anytime!

Puppypercy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:28 am

not sure if it necessary to say but I changed to username. used to be james keziah delaney
STRIKER EUREKA โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ๐ŸŸƒโ–ฌโ–ฌ
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜จ๐˜ช
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ/๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ โ— ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ/๐˜ฃ๐˜ช โ— ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ—„
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ—„โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ (โœบ) โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
๐—ง๐—ข ๐—™๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ,..............

...........๐—ช๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ€ขโœ–โ€ข โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
this month i have watched
pacific rim seven times

(they are jaegers, not transformers)

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ (โœบ) โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ GIPSY DANGER
โ–บโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ™ฌ โ™ฌ โ™ฌ โ™ฌ โ™ฌ โ™ฌ
โ–ฌโ–ฌ๐ŸŸƒโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ๐ŸŸƒ
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whomstvetheheck » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:15 am

"Learn the Rules Well, So You Can Break Them Like an Artist"

Name: Orin Byrne (technically spelt "Odhran" but he anglicises it for the sake of easiness)
Nickname: None
Pronouns: He/him
Sexuality: Gay
Nationality: Irish
Role: Rebel/Musician/Outcast
Appearance: Orin doesn't exactly try when it comes to how he looks. He wears what's comfy, only cuts his hair when it starts to bother him, and rarely goes out of his way to look 'presentable' never mind 'good'. But despite that he always seems to have a roguish charm about him. His hair is golden blonde and naturally curly - he went through a phase of trying to straighten it but quickly gave up - and his eyes are a littering hazel. He's not exactly built, a bit slimmer than the average guy and practically a twig next to the jocks and he's about average height. He walks with a bit of a sway to his step, and he's almost wearing a mischievous grin.
Home: The West

Personality: Orin is a carefree and laid back character. He cares about very little except having fun and making people laugh. Which he's good at. He's got a big personality and doesn't try to hold it back. Teachers find him exasperating, sticklers for the rules find him irritating, but most other people can at least get a laugh out of his antics. He's the type of person who'd flounce into class 10 minutes late with a Starbucks and manage to charm the teacher into just telling him off for it, and not sending him to detention. That being said, he also has a streak about him that resents authority. Often he finds himself in the principle's office for 'disrespecting' a member of staff, but he'd always argue they disrespected him first. How true that is is definitely up for debate, however. He doesn't really feel tethered to one 'clique' in school, preferring instead to become friendly with as many people as he can. He's an inbetweener, flitting between friend groups and often acting as the middle man in cross-clique interactions.

Past: Orin was born and raised in Ireland, but never in one particular town. His parents had to travel a lot for work, so he never really found himself with solid foundations in anyone place. From Cork to Dublin to Sligo to Leinster. He quickly learned to adapt, becoming a likeable character and not to get too attached to others. As both his parents were always working, he learned to entertain himself - primarily through music. Whatever instruments he could get his hands on, he'd learn, and soon became something of a jack-of-all-trades. Although he prefers the guitar above anything else, he can play a variety of instruments and always signs up for the school orchestra (and any other music groups available) when he reaches a new school. When his parents were offered a job in - America? England? - Wherever this is set, they took it in a heartbeat. Orin may have been sad to see the rolling landscapes and rich mythology and culture of Ireland behind, but he got over it. For the first time in his life, he's found himself in a semi-permanent situation, and he's excited to try and live it to its fullest.

Relationship: N/A. He's had short flings, but nothing serious.
Friends: Open!
Enemies: Open!
Other: He's still closeted at home, but is [i]very open about his sexuality around his peers.[/i]
Last edited by whomstvetheheck on Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
whomstvetheheck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:13 pm

Orin is accepted, just please include
a character quote(not too long) and