ʂąƖ۷ơʂ ą℘ɬıʂʂıɱųɱ ~ ɖıʂƈųʂʂıơŋ ɬɧཞɛąɖ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ʂąƖ۷ơʂ ą℘ɬıʂʂıɱųɱ ~ ɖıʂƈųʂʂıơŋ ɬɧཞɛąɖ

Postby Aesthxtically_Insxn » Mon May 28, 2018 5:10 pm

~|Raiya|~

< Տ í ʍ Թ Ӏ ҽ . . . >

•Name: Raiya
•Pack: Lunar Eclipse Pack
•Desired Rank: Acheived
----------------------------------------------------------
•Fur Color: Brown/Grey/White
•Fur Length: Medium
•Eye Color: Blue eyes
•Build: Stronger Build
•Scars:None Specified
•Scent: Roses
•Physical Strengths:Swimming/Running/ Jumping/ Fighting
•Physical Weaknesses:Will add

< ϲ օ ʍ Թ Ӏ í ϲ ɑ Ե ҽ ժ. . . >

•Positive Traits: Raiya is very assertive/kind/generous/ and honest
•Negative Traits: Bossy at times/Sassy/Talkative
•Fears: Losing her family and friends
•Crush: Volunteer
•Assigned Mate: Hasn't been assigned
•Kin None

< Թ ҽ ɾ Տ օ ղ ɑ Ӏ í Ե վ >

Personality: Raiya is very shy, and skittish. She is easily scared, and very emotional. She hides from public view most of the time because she is afraid that people will judge her on how she looks. Making her not so open to others, making it hard to get to really know the dog. She's sensitive, really sensitive. But, once she opens up to you, she can be a really nice dog, who, if she is crushing on you, is very flirtatious and romantic.

< ҍ ɑ ϲ Ƙ ց ɾ օ մ ղ ժ >

WILL ADD

I'm sorry, it's 1:09 right now and I'm not taking my whole time and confidence into doing this lol

~Trading
~Forums
~1x1
~Just chit chatting
hello. i’m salem. i'm 16 years old, and i have been part of this community going on 5 years i think. i can’t remember to be honest. i’m very open to conversation and have a pretty carefree attitude, just don’t get on my bad side, it’s not fun to be on. take it from people around me. as long as you treat me nicely, i’ll treat you with the same respect. it’s a win/win situation. please be sensitive to triggers, as anyone would for everybody else, i do have my own things that make me uncomfortable, so please be cautious. otherwise, don’t be afraid to dm me <3

i took a small break from roleplaying back in early December, but i’d like to get back into it slowly, so i’m always down to having 1x1’s with people, but i don’t really like group roleplays due to my own social anxiety. nothing against grp, it’s just me.
Aesthxtically_Insxn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Tue May 29, 2018 5:19 am

@Northernstars
She is accepted, although a wolf can not have blue eyes and her pack would be crescent moon pack.

@Everyone
For everyone who has a high ranking dog/wolf (alpha or beta); please do inform me once it has been decided if they will keep their assigned mate or not, as the same rank of opposite gender is reserved for their “forever” mate.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Tue May 29, 2018 11:25 am

Talked to artisticfox and they said Ellie will warm up to Blue. So I’m keeping Ellie
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Thu May 31, 2018 7:37 pm

Another lil’ announcement to make - I feel like I’m constantly making those haha.

Because this is a realistic role play (in all honesty, I had considered going as far as not allowing any talking), please keep all wolves/dogs heterosexual. I mean absolutely no offense to anyone otherwise, this is just for the sake of keeping this rp as realistic as we can.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Thu May 31, 2018 11:27 pm

then why didnt you say that much earlier? Theres already a bunch of lgbt characters and Johaan and Oil are going to become mates
┎──────────────────┒
♒ 🐍 ⚢
"The heart that loves is always young."
--Greek Proverb

┖──────────────────┚
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:55 am

Fawkes its kinda a common sense thing and in Dreams defense he/she probably didn't think about it and as a person in the role play it isn't fair for someone to break realism and if you don't like it then jut join a fantasy role play where they allow homo characters.

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:44 am

@Fawkes
I have not yet seen (unless missed that is), a character who says on their form that they are lgbt, and I kinda figured that since it’s a realistic role play people would try to make their characters as realistic as possible. That said, I apologize for any inconveniences this causes, I wished I had mentioned this much sooner. I’m very busy at the moment but once I can, I will be updating the rules formatting to make it more simple/easy and will make sure I add this in to avoid further conflict.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:03 am

───────────────────────────
───────────────────────────
█████████
█████████

────────(DRAG YOU DOWN)
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
───────
───────
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████████
CAUSE I'M
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
──────────
──────────
BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO

────────────────────

────(ALRIGHT)──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO

██████████████
███CREDIT███
██████████████

wip
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:54 am

~| ★·.·´¯`·.·★Ꮥ Ꭾ Ꮢ Ꭵ Ꮑ Ꮆ Ꭹ ★·.·´¯`·.·★ |~

< Տ í ʍ Թ Ӏ ҽ . . . >

•Name: His name is Redspring, but he would prefer to go by "Springy" instead.
•Pack: Crescent Moon Pack
•Desired Rank: Springy is very ambitious. For the longest time, ever since he joined the Crescent Moon Pack he has dreamed of being an Alpha. Yet he never actually became Alpha; or even a Beta. He goes out of his way to impress the Alphas and Betas of his pack; hoping to at least be a noticed as an "amazing member of the pack" by his alphas one day.
----------------------------------------------------------
•Fur Color: Ginger
•Fur Length: Quite long. Springy's fur is extremely fuzzy, making him look larger than he actually is.
•Eye Color: Green.
•Build: Springy is very tall and bulky. His build is often overlooked however; because of his fluffy velvet fur.
•Scars: None that are actually visible, but he does have a couple across his extremity.
•Physical Strengths:Springy is good at physically fighting with others; and is quite powerful. He's also really good at running and is quite fast. Other traits include more athletic things such as swimming, etc. He is also very good at hunting; which is his greatest physical strength.
•Physical Weaknesses:He's good at physically fighting but however he still lacks experience; and is 100% possible to get hurt or die like any average wolf. He may attack if there are no reasons against it.

< ϲ օ ʍ Թ Ӏ í ϲ ɑ Ե ҽ ժ. . . >

•Positive Traits: Loyalty. Loyalty to his Alphas and Betas is top priority for him; above everything else. He will proudly die fighting to protect his alpha. Springy is also energetic and lively. Excels at hunting.
•Negative Traits: The one major flaw in Springy's characteristics is that he has anger issues. He excels at fighting and defending physically, but his anger emotionally always gets the best of him. He can easily shift from happy to angry and has many tempers. Because of this, wolves should (probably) be careful of what they say to him. Other than that, his other negative traits are being too ambitious; and his fuzzy ginger fur sometimes gets in the way. And one more thing to note; he hides his face a ton; especially around others.
•Fears: For some reason, Springy really doesn't want to show his face much. He often hides in the shadows, or where others can't see him. When in broad light, he keeps his head down at all times (unless speaking to the alphas or fighting).
•Assigned Mate: Raiya
•Kin Not much is actually known about his family; so none for now.

< Թ ҽ ɾ Տ օ ղ ɑ Ӏ í Ե վ >

Most of his personality has already been heavily implied; so I'm just going to go with a quick summary. So warning: this is going to repeat what I've already explained a lot.
Springy is a normal pack member, who has always had the dream of leading a pack. He knows it will never actually happen; but he still likes to imagine it to himself (and never actually admit to it). He sets his sights on another goal, however: being popular in the higher-up's point of view. He does everything the Alphas and Betas ask him without question, putting loyalty above all other feelings.
He's hyper, energetic and lively, which can be either pleasant or annoying to be around sometimes. However, because he has anger issues he can quickly snap and become angry, moody, and even threatening. His "good" side is prideful, but his "bad" side is ferocious and rough; and at times he goes hostile.
Springy also has a tendency to keep his face as hidden away from others as he possibly can. I've already covered this enough in "fear".
He really doesn't like being called by his original name (Redspring).

< ҍ ɑ ϲ Ƙ ց ɾ օ մ ղ ժ >

[i]Nobody is really sure about Springy's backstory. There are... rumors that Springy used to be from the Lunar Eclipse pack when he was really young; and was kicked out because his temper went too far. This would explain a lot of things, such as why he's so devoted to be popular in his pack, why he listens to his alpha no matter what, why he doesn't like being referred to as "Redspring", and why he keeps his face hidden. But these are just speculated rumors and none of this has been confirmed, it might not even be true.
Last edited by 『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:16 pm

@DuskyDayz
Springy is accepted! Although the packs do not know of each other yet, so the rumors would need to start after they encounter each other.
His assigned mate will be Raiya, assuming that is alright with both of you.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me