The Bitter Snows (v 1.2) Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Who should play Kali, the Darkstorm alpha?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:33 am

AthenasArtz (plays Hann, Snowstar Alpha and plot-involved character)
14%
munchqueen (plays Blaire, a plot-involved character)
57%
g.oatmeal
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: The Bitter Snows (v 1.2) Discussion Thread

Postby munchqueen » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:50 am

\o-o/
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:22 am

Is the beta male still open?
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:54 am

@frosted
Yes, for both packs.

EDIT;;
Request to everyone who have not yet posted the forms for their characters, please do so asap. I think we should start after Hann's role-player is chosen.

@Athy
Also, if you really don't think you can play Hann, you can pass him off to the next highest vote, if you would like.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:41 am

@Munchkin
I can try.. I just don't want to mess up with such a main character cx. As long as I stick to his personality, however, I should be fine.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:04 pm

@athy
I understand. I think you'll do great, Athy! Plus, if you need help, you can always check with people who have rped a lot with Hann, like mira, since they play Wilde. c:
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:45 pm

@Munchkin
True! I think it will work out
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:02 am

g.oatmeal wrote:

Name - Link

Age - 2 and a half

Gender - Male

Pack - Snowstars // Betrayed the darkstorms

Rank - Fighter // Past beta

Personality - protective,understanding,lonely,fun once you know him(will add aa)

Crush - tba

Mate - tba

Kin - Prince (long lost brother)

History (Required) - He once was the beta of the darkstorms,the second highest rank.He once heard screams of his friend-it was sierra,he ran to her,she wasying under a moose,ready to die,he helped her to the healers den,but they ignored him,so he traveled to the snowstars with sierra,to visit the healer and join the pack,betraying the others.Sierra got accidently poisoned,as he lives in despair,but is getting happier each day.

Other - has eminem's/eminem- just lose it voice

Name - Romeo/Diablo

Age - 4 y/o and 8 months

Gender - Male

Pack - Loner

Rank - Rogue / Loner

Personality - Romeo is the wolf that doesn't talk often,he carves his own trails,and knows how to survive on his own.He is a strong and muscular dog,he can be very rude to strangers,or just people who he doesn't like.Romeo doesn't trust many wolves,and can't settle down with one female for the rest of his life.Romeo wouldn't describe himself as evil,or coldblooded,but he does kill when he wants,or needs to.This male is quite romantic to females,and has a rustic,spanish accent,as his nickname is diablo.He is independent,and smart,is in the middle of brawns and brains,as he uses both in his techniques in fighting.

Crush - ''ey,this ain't some romeo juliet thin'..'' Win him

Mate - ''i think you're joking,who would want this crippled brute.'' win him

Kin - ''all...dead.''

History (Required) - Romeo was born in a loner pack,he grew up,he was quite different than this.He left his family at a normal pace,like any other wolf,and met Briteny,the love of his life.They lived a beautiful life together,and were expecting pups soon,but..something tragic happened,some teenagers had a campfire and forgot to burn it out,it burned some trees and mammals all around the forest,Romeo and Briteny were ready to escape into another forest,but,Briteny's leg got stuck under a log whilst running.The fire was coming closer,and closer...As Romeo did all he could to try and save her,but then,she screamed,he gasped and looked where she lay,the fire toke her away...Then,he looked at his paw,and saw a burn,so deep,it got to his skin and burned some layers.He now lives to this day,barely talks and keeps to himself this story,as Diablo lives.
Other - most people know him by Diablo,barely anyone knows his real name. x x

(but with streaks of red fur and ice blue eyes.}

Name - Rogue

Age - 3.8

Gender - Female

Pack - Loner

Rank - Rogue

Personality - Rogue is an independant and stern fae.She loves to explore and sing,she loves to flirt and is sometimes a player,but can settle for one male.She is romantic and her eyes look like they could even hypnotize.She has no mercy and is careful of her surroundings,but never is scared and knows how to fight,and is quite strong.She can't swim,but is good at climbing.She also discourages herself alot,because her family always said she's useless,and she believes that.

Crush - ''who would want a ugly fae like me...'' Pm?

Mate - tba

Kin - ''dead or alive,i don't know and i don't care.''

History (Required) - She grew up in a loner family,her mother and father taught her to be independent and stern.When she grew up,she just left like any other wolf and ya

Other -

Name - Prince

Age - 4 y/o / deceased

Gender - male // deceased

Pack - was a darkstorm

Rank - was beta before dying.

Personality - Prince is loyal to the end,maybe he is evil and sometimes misunderstanding,he is loyal.He is protective and would kill himself for other pack members,when he's playful,he's sweet,handsome and silly.He can be comforting,but can,like i said,be misunderstanding and mean when questioned.He is romantic,but is looking for the right fae to trust,maybe it'll be kali,maybe not,he doesn't really care.

Crush - its complicated

Mate - ...

Kin - link (long lost brother)

History (Required) - ordinary life.

Other - just putting this here for further use of his past.

Name - Basil

Age - 2 and 6 months old

Gender - female

Pack - snowstars

Rank - healer (suspended for one moon//suspended till after the war)

Personality - king,thoughtful,quite,cunning,wise,playful,flirty,she's always the one to always say sorry,always worried about everyone's health,she sometimes needs an appreitece,but loves her job anyway.She doesn't have a crush,because she knows no one will like her anyone,she sometimes feels,unloves and disrespected,even though she helped a ton of wolves,and saved their lives.

Crush - was once rift,i don't know if the user is still active

Mate - ''a-are you talking to m-me?No...No one thought about me like that,im not suprised.''

Kin - Adam-father jessica-mother

History (Required) - as she was young,she was abused,she tried to escape but nothing worked,but one day they threw her in a river,she survived and met this pack with hope.

Other - Poor basil X,O,no love for herr

Name - Bates

Name meaning - Psycho

Age - 5 years old

Gender - Intact Male

Pack - loner

Rank - loner

Personality - Bates is a rude and snarky male,he loves fighting and winning,drama and shouting.He is a huge wolf,with no heart,but he is a huge flirt to every fae he comes across.He is very skinny and has terrible hearing issues.

Crush - pm?

Mate - ----

Kin - might be Romeo's brother

History (Required) - He hates his parents,and as soon as his brother left,he decided to leave aswell.

Other -

waggys

I'll update the forms later but just throwing it in
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:08 am

g.oatmeal wrote:

Name - Hamilton

Age - 3 years and 5.5 months

Gender - female

Pack - loner

Rank - loner

Personality - Hamie is calm and collected,she can be very sarcastic and rude if needed.She is wise and saves her speech for the best times,she avoids interaction with other wolves as much as possible,though,she gets curious and of course is very persuasive and flirty.

Crush - Khee I breathe drama

Mate - none yet

Kin - Oakley (brother)

History (Required) - Normal wolf life,the only twist in her life was when her sister and younger brother died,and her parents.

Other -

Name - Oakley

Age - 3 years and 5.5 months

Gender - male

Pack - loner

Rank - loner

Personality - Aggresive and outgoing,will never back up from a fight.He is powerfully made and nearly never hurts anyone,except if they hurt him.He is incredibly flirty

Crush - pm

Mate - none

Kin - Hamilton (sister)

History (Required) - same as Hamilton,he and his sis don't get along well.

Other -

g.oatmeal wrote:

Name - Onyx,Dwyn or Suki,can't decide wip

Age - 4 years and 5 months

Gender - male

Pack - loner,wants to join snowstars

Rank - loner,travelling with kiana/kato

Personality - This brute is what you would call calm and wise.He usually just keeps quite and doesn't say anything,but when he gets angry,then he will try to kill you right away,even if you didn't do anything.He is a wolf that never forgets and never forgives on a daily basis,he is overwhelmly protective over his mute sister.

Appearence - Albino wolf with a pink nose and light red eyes,he is blind in one eye,as from the fight with his sibling.He also has a radio tracking collar,don't worry,its broken.

Crush - none

Mate - none

Kin - Kato (sister),Romeo (brother) and Okami (sister)

History (Required) - wip

Other - :3

Name - Kato

Age - 4 years 8 months

Gender - female

Pack - loner

Rank - loner

Personality - Kato is quite and reserved,she loves pups and healing,her eyes talk,well,not literally,but its like you can read them(can't really add more,she's mute so.)

Crush - none

Mate - none

Kin - Onyx (bro),Okami (sis),Romeo/Diablo (bro)

History (Required) - wip

Other -

Name - Okami

Age - 4 years 6 months

Gender - female

Pack - loner

Rank - loner

Personality - Quick and quite,rude to strangers and optimistic,never seems to smile and enjoy life.She is brave and has a fair temper,protective and has the nurturing instinct,which means she loves pups :0(will add more)

Crush - none

Mate - none

Kin - kato (sis),diablo/romeo (bro),onyx (bro)

History (Required) - same as kato and onyx

Other -

g.oatmeal wrote:
    Name; Zelda
    Gender; Female
    Age; 3 years and 10 months
    Personality - Zelda is very independant and mostly a loner.She is protective even though she might seem like she only cares about herself,she likes to sing,in her spare time.She doesn't talk much,but she has a gently beautiful voice.She is looking for a companion,but is cautious of male wolves,because of what happened to her old family.
    Crush;
    Mate; Wiktor
    Kin; Lisa ( daughter,deceased),Zaavan (son),Wiktor (Mate,deceased(?) )
    History (I'd prefer that you have this) - Before Snowstars,welp,lets just say,it was a hard life.Zelda once woke up to Lisa screaming,it was a fire,fire made by the furless.She woke up to late to save them all,all,Zaavan,Wiktor,Yamini,everyone was dead.She cried for most likely more than 1 moon,and when she met this pack,feelings were the same.
    Other;

something for me to not lose mah form; waggys
    Last edited by waggy on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
    waggy

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:54 am

Accepted! I'm on my iPad now, so I'll add them to the front later. Also, you guys can start! Misty plays Kali and Athena plays Hann.
    munchqueen

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me