Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Postby ﻬ elysian ﻬ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:28 pm

Keesa wrote:Sorry but not accepted, please re read the rules, you forgot one and broke another. I'll accept her once you prove to me you read them!

I read the rules, I just forgot some, sorry.

Skitty.

(Oakley finds her power later on when she hunts, forgot to add sorry).

Hello friends, my name is Elysian and welcome
to my bio.

I spend most of my days relaxing. I usually read,
write or role-play.

I love the outdoors and exploring nature’s beauty,
it really is quite breathtaking.

I’m very friendly so don’t hesitate to jump over to
my inbox and start a conversation c:

- Ely ♡
ﻬ elysian ﻬ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:34 pm

The code word wasn't the only thing, you arn't allowed to start RPing with you character until they are accepted. For what ever reason that is a rule I feel strongly about. Your accepted but please don't do it again
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﻬ elysian ﻬ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:53 pm

Keesa wrote:The code word wasn't the only thing, you arn't allowed to start RPing with you character until they are accepted. For what ever reason that is a rule I feel strongly about. Your accepted but please don't do it again

I thought you accepted me when I said “I’m thinking of changing me character”.

Sorry, my mistake :cry:

Hello friends, my name is Elysian and welcome
to my bio.

I spend most of my days relaxing. I usually read,
write or role-play.

I love the outdoors and exploring nature’s beauty,
it really is quite breathtaking.

I’m very friendly so don’t hesitate to jump over to
my inbox and start a conversation c:

- Ely ♡
ﻬ elysian ﻬ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:09 pm

No problem! We all make mistakes!
I was talking aboug Luck Gray's character but I can see how you could be confused! Sorry about that.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zørrø » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:00 pm

Name: Nadia
Sexuality: Straight
Wanted rank: Already has it
Powers: Nadia can make illusions, such as doubling herself and objects to scare off predators and trap prey.
mutations: Nadia is much smaller than a normal wolf, she often gets teased for it.
Personality: Nadia is generally a shy, submissive wolf.
History: Nadia‘s history is simple, she grew up with a quite large litter of pups. They got older and moved out, creating their own packs. Nadia, however, did not want to create a pack as she was considered weak, so she decided to join a pack with a greater alpha.
Family: Willow (Deceased Mother), Bronx (Deceased Father).
Crush: Open
Mate: None.
Pups: None.
Other: Skitty
Zørrø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:15 pm

Accepted, thank you for joining!
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:03 pm

Name: Orbit
Sexuality: Bi
Wanted rank: hmm...Roleplayed
Powers: The ability to change gender/Female and Male, and fur color
mutations: Ears that are a tad to big for him, makes him look like he is part fox. Developed a very slanged accent (Does that count as a mutation?)
Personality: Friendly yet evil. This adult wolf has known for his anguish as well as seduction. Orbit ain't afraid to hide the truth as his ego is one that will say only the truth
History: Being well-praised as a young pup. He doesn't know about being wrong, this is why failure would be a painful thing for him. Other than that, his history is pretty normal, besides from the powers of course
Family: All deceased
Crush: none
Mate: none
Pups: wants (Don't know ow this will be possible
Other: Skitty (TBH I do prefer Delcatty but Skitty will do lol. Jk)

(I'm sorry that I didn't put any effort into the forum. It's late at night I I'm tired lol)
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:30 am

Name; Accalia
Nickname and meaning of name; she has no nickname, her name means she-wolf
Age; 4 years old
Gender; She-wolf
Rank; Hunter
Wanted Rank; Achieved
Powers; none
Mutations; none
Personality; Accalia does not tolerate other wolves who look down on her, if they want to pick a fight she'll make the first move. She is swift and sneaky, and she is as smart as a weasel. She will never lose a fight without beating herself for it, she'll do whatever it takes to win to show a wolf she's not afraid and to prove that she can do it. She is determined and will never give up.
History; Accalia was born unwanted, her father had wanted a son and so had her mother. She did all she could to prove to them she could be better then any son. On the night the aurora borealis was shining in the sky she heard her parents shouting for joy, she crept up behind the bushes. Her mother had a son, they were happy. After all she had done to make them happy and proud of her thrown away. She ran faraway, she thought she would be running for the rest of her days. She was always running from that shame, and she still is in this pack.
Family; Hinge (father, dead or alive unknown), Aurora (mother, dead or alive unknown), brother (dead or alive unknown, name unknown)
Crush; none
Mate; none
Pups; none
Anything else;
Could Accalia have powers? she doesn't know about her powers yet, but she descended from the forest pack without knowing it.
Skitty!

eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:59 am

Both are accepted! was hoping we would get some normal wolves and elders!

@Abstracted dude, skitty is the best pokemon, fight me >:)

@Buddy and Oreo sure, what sort of powers were you thinking? They probably wouldn't be as strong as those of the others since she isn't 'pure forest wolf' but she is welcome to have some 'magic'!
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:38 am

@Keesa
Is mind reading taken? Is it too powerful? If so any ideas for powers? If that is too powerful there could be a downside
to it...
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me