A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Postby A m n e s i a » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:07 am

@C a s
It’s fine XD Tbh I wasn’t entirely sure how to get her to the camp to interact with BeeStar since even if she had saved BearPaw, I doubt they’d just take her into the camp
Sure that sounds good with me :> I’m kind of excited to see how the cats within Oakclan will react since it’s the clan that’s suppose to be more against outsiders XD Even if she saved their clan mate I can’t imagine all of them would be thrilled to have a kittypet amongst them
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:06 am

Im cool with a time-skip after Foxcloud goes into labor! It sounds fair to me! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:14 am

Brooo Nightwish is gonna be so pissed with Daydream for just allowing the kits to call him dad and not clearing things up lol. If he doesn't correct them that's only going to make her suspicious that they are actually his :b

As for the time skip, would it be okay if I just finished up a few interactions first? Mostly between river and elm and south and deer. Then I'll be good to go, I'll try to get a post up later today to speed things along
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:29 am

We can wait for this day to wrap up, of course! That's fine @cradily.

On mobile, will reply better later today
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:53 am

Anybody want to speak to Lostnight?
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:36 am

Writers block sorry! <3
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:03 am

Sorry for unexpectedly dipping for a few days. I had to help a friend move and didn't have much time to try and sort things out beforehand; and then yesterday my internet was out. Thankfully I'm back, and will get a post up on the roleplay thread today!

Does anyone have a preference for whether we skip to the next day and THEN skip six moons or skip six moons after today ends? I don't think there's anything particularly important happening tomorrow, so if no one has objections, we'll do the six moons skip after Foxcloud kits and the night ends.

Oh, but @Cradily and PawPrints, I know we already discussed what was happening to Honey's kits but I figured I'd go over it again. Since Cradily's Thunder is already going to...places...that leaves Axel and Fawn. @PawPrints, do you have a preference on where your kit ends up? One will go to their father in EagleClan, and the other will end up in OakClan by way of Honey pleading with a certain warrior of OakClan to take him to a nursing queen. Originally I'd figured Axel would be given to Southstar, and that Fawn would end up in OakClan, but I'm fine with switching it.

Just so everyone is in the know - Honey is going to die, and that's why she's trying to get Axel and Fawn to different places. She thinks they'll be safer further apart. She'd already promised Southstar his son, but that leaves one more kit that she had planned to keep with her. Unfortunately that can't happen, so there's a warrior in OakClan (y'all will find out who later) that agrees to take the kit to the Clan and say he found it abandoned on their territory. All they know about the kit is that the warrior decided to call him Fawn (what the Clan doesn't know, is that's what Honey told the warrior his name was).

@Animals and @stormy, would you guys be okay with your queens taking in these respective kits? They're young enough to still need to nurse with eyes that are barely open, so they won't have recollection of their short-lived kittypet lives.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:05 am

I'm fine either way with the skip!

And I talked with Albino, during the 6 moons time skip, Robinwind will give Ivypaw her full medicine cat name and she'll be called Ivyleaf
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:13 am

@Cas Im perfectly fine with that! I kinda wonder why and how Honey is going to die just out of curiosity? I also wonder how her death is going to affect certain characters? coughstreamspotcough ;)

@CJ Because you rp Robinwind, you can name Ivypaw whatever you wish according to the rules! Unless Ivyleaf was the name you decided! LOL! <3
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me