Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby lilymei. » Wed May 24, 2017 12:45 pm

@kiiro - i mean our characters are skaters so maybe something related to that but not related to it? like an ice maze like those things in pokemon where you slide into you bump into a rock XD haha, sorry, i'm tired :L rip

Ploegy wrote:
Corrin
Male || 22 || Pansexual || Crush: Definitely || Lime Pairing || Fire Emblem Fates || Tagged: C.C, Kousei & Kari

Looking at C.C, he shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't sure what the younger boy would actually follow them or not. He'd like to believe he would, but it depended on whether or not his own safety was greater than waiting for his friend. "If he wants to be safe in this place then he'll follow us, but if his friendship means more than that, then he'll stay. As much as I would like to meet with my own friend, I know that Takumi is capable of holding his own and he must believe that the same might be for his own friend," he said before glancing over his shoulder to see the boy following after them. It was a relief to him. Honestly, he just wanted to assure that they made it out of here safely. If they did then their friends might make it out as well. Looking back at the girl beside him, he noticed she had cut herself open and a frown crossed his lips. Gently he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "You really ought to be careful."

When you are rereading what people wrote and just see this and go "aww"
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:05 pm

I'm so sorry but I think I'm gonna have to drop this rp
I've had like no time and so much has been going on recently; plus my muse has been super low for a while

I'm sorry, I know this puts a lot on all of you but I won't/can't reply for at least a month or two when I have free time so I'll be leaving the rp, though if it is still open one day I will return!
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 24, 2017 3:29 pm

Sad to see you go Kapoon. If you ever just wanna talk just hit me up

So I guess this means more spots to fill/move around. I'll be dropping Alfonse so I don't have to worry about him. I don't see much of a problem though. Rin, Yukine and Haruka would just need partners unless any of those would like to be dropped I'm positive the first two are a no lol
@Lily; I will also let you decide whether or not you want to have Jyugo gain a partner now since Kapoon dropped and I feel bad about leaving him hanging like that

@Liren; I haven't gotten a response from Akayuri so I will let you decide whether or not you would like me to open the spot or if you just would like to drop your character paired with them
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Wed May 24, 2017 3:32 pm

Is Haruka young enough to get paired with Yukine?

EDIT: NVM thought he was a teen, my mistake.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Wed May 24, 2017 3:50 pm

Ploegy // Rin is definitely not being dropped lol. He's gotten to far, but when it comes to Yukine, I can make a pairing for him? But its probably going to be a male idk.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 24, 2017 4:11 pm

@Faded; I think Amethyst was looking for me to pair Haruka with him At this point just pairing characters that have their partners dropped is easiest so we don't all get overloaded

Also wow, I have dropped 2 characters now. This is so weird
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Wed May 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Ploegy // If amethyst is willing to do that its fine.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Wed May 24, 2017 4:26 pm

@Plo & Faded

Tis fine with me!
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 24, 2017 4:30 pm

So what am I doing exactly? I don't care which I do, I just need to know
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Wed May 24, 2017 4:31 pm

its up to amethyst.
soonyoung