(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // d+f; open [a wolf roleplay].

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[♕] ─ ❝ joining?

yOOOOOoo :0
56%
maybe?
28%
nOOOOOoo >:0
16%

Total votes : 50

Re: (( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // d+f; open [a wolf roleplay].

Postby tranquility. » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:51 am

My post is finally up (:

edit ;; ooops! When I finished Barak's post yesterday when I came to the conclusion that in Barak's old pack he'd have someone that spoke German, so to make the interaction easier... but I just realized last page you came to the same conclusion @destiny. Do you want me to edit it so Barak is clueless? Or should they both know a little German..?
tranquility.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:02 am

A little German would make it alot easier and Frankie would have a better chance of bonding with a wolf if they had a little in common thanks.
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:07 am

────────────────────────────────

Sha'uri

name: Sha'uri.
    pack: sanctum [ rian ] or sanctus [ raine ]? This will depend on who is he parent of her.

pelt: Sha'uri coat is straight, close. Winter and summer coat differ. In winter an immense undercoat forms all over her body including the inner part of her ears. Well-coated neck. The coat forms a slight ruff around the neck and shoulders framing her head.
    eyes: . Sha'uri's eyes are a beautiful almond shaped and lovely amber colour with close fitting lids.
    body flaws: body flaws [ scars; deformities etc. ] Scar running over her left ear due to arguments despite her age.
    body proportions: body proportions [ slim; lean; etc. ] . Set wide apart on her skull. Carried facing forward and erect. Her tail is reach to the hock joint but not beyond. At rest her tail is carried downward, but when Sha'uri gets exited or dominate in motion, she carries it higher. Her front legs are straight, close together and her feet turn slightly outwards. Sha'uri’s back is slightly slanted, strong and flexible. Her legs are well bent, turned neither in nor out. Her movement is lightly balanced but powerful flowing.

positive traits/skills: She has great speed; witch makes her an excellent hunter. She has a great sense of smell. She’s very effective at managing wolf issues and leading group discussions. When she is listening that is.
    negative traits/skills: She tends to think that everything she is doing is right and any one elses opinion is wrong. She tends to act like her rank is between alpha and beta and usually gets nips from the betas often and a constant reminder of where her position I though she still pushes the boundaries. .

personality: Sha'uri is the type of wolf who listens to no one. She will not be bossed around and makes sure that she's known. She can be quite arrogant and often thinks of herself as the centre of the universe, much to the distaste of basically everyone he comes across. She's sarcastic and isn't afraid to speak her mind. The problem with Sha'uri is that she never knows when she has gone too far, often crossing the line with what she says and how he says it. She doesn't care about anyone and only befriends others in order to use them to her advantage. She has a bit of a twisted personality, like her eyes, it's split straight down the middle. On one side, she's sarcastic, fun-loving and funny, on the other, he's dark, brooding and evil. Sha'uri trusts no one and will often interrogate someone if he wants to know the answer to something. Her tough and dark exterior, however, is a shield that blocks her true personality. She's actually incredibly insecure and doesn't know how to express love, therefore, letting it show to no one. The reason for this is that Sha'uri fears that her heart will only be broken if she lets her love be known. She masks her true self because she's ashamed of the wolf she truly is, for reasons only apparent to her. Nobody in the team knows of her past and she intends on keeping it that way. She's a fantastic liar and can make even the most absurd of things seem real. Never trust a thing she says, that is a fact, however, she is the only one who knows that apart from her parents.

mate: None yet.
    crush: Open.
    offspring: She is a yearling .
    family: EDITED ONE KNOWN.

[list]backstory: EDITED ONCE KNOWN.

[size=150]────────────────────────────────

"Sarcasm: because murder would get me kicked out of my pack."

Last edited by ⠀vega on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // d+f; open [a wolf roleplay].

Postby galaxial » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:20 pm

@Husky360 i would definitely have raine/rian volunteer to be a parent for your char, but considering
      their love lives [ as of now c; ] are virtually non-existent, they probably would have no idea how to
      parent puppers. i can see them both taking in sha'uri in their pack, though they both probably wouldn't
      have the time or schema to raise her personally. however, rian/raine could serve as their mother/fath
      er figure as long as someone else is willing to raise her [ assuming she was born in sanctum/sanctus ].

otherwise, your char is accepted.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:13 pm

post for Eden and Branna is up c:
    I live for Branna x Muru Cx <3
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:08 pm

That sound great galaxial ! Well she is quite independent I just needed a mother/farther high ranking figure to create her character and all she will do is sleep with the mother/farther figure occasionally and brag to others about her parents basically being a annoying teenager XD. So could she be in sanctus . Oh and this for every one, feel free to shout at my wolf as much as you want and don't to be afraid to show dominance over her.
Last edited by ⠀vega on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:46 am

@all could I get a quick recap? ;v;
I'll try to read all of it but for now, it's so much to read. I'm sorry ;v;
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:59 am

Sure! So Francesca is a German wolf moved over and Barak has found her she is on the way to camp with him and she is terrified and pregnant though her pups are already dead, and she does not know of her pregnancy. She can not speak or understand English and only Muru an d Barak and communicate with her she is on the way to the camp for the first time. Muru and Branna are in love and are going to talk to the Materich about there feelings for each other. The torment takes place soon. Hope that helps you!
My wolves are Franchesca, Xthanus and Sha'uri
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:25 am

rumioki Also, adding onto what husky said, Eden has collect loads of moss and was heading back to camp when she ran into Blood, so both of them are carrying the moss back. Raine and her patrol have caught a deer, as well. Also, a post about the tournaments was made here! C:
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:36 am

Thanks for adding to it chasing_stars, do you know where galaxial is ? She hasn't posted in a while.
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me