Camp Half-Blood Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Camp Half-Blood Discussion Thread

Postby jungwonie » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:09 am

@Sleeping with Issues

Could Joel possibly develop a crush on Alexa? It doesn't have to be mutual, but I just feel like he'd take a liking to her ^^
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

caroline

Postby uniiversally » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:10 am

General Information
Full name: caroline joanna sykes
Nicknames: cj
Gender: questioning, but still comfortable wih she/her pronouns
Birthday: october fourteenth
Sexuality: homoflexible

Appearance
Height: 5'1
Build: she's pretty small, except she has broader shoulders. she has a more square face.
Skin Type: black, a bit on the lighter side
Hair Colour and Style: cj has very dark brown hair with lighter pink tips. she enjoys putting it up in a ponytail or keepinng it in braids, but she also likes to keep it down.
Eye Shape and Colour: almond-shaped; gray with bluish flecks.
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks: she has a birthmark on the back of her neck.
Clothing Style: cj doesn't really think she has a "style," but she really likes pastel colors paired up with darker colors, and she tends to wear outfits like that (she has a pastel yellow sweatshirt and black leggings that she loves to wear together).

Camp Information
Weapon: a celestial bronze knife with a slightly bent blade.
Godly Parent: nike
Claimed?: no, not yet
Cabin: eleven
Powers: none, unless you count her surprisingly good chariot-driving skills.

Digging Deeper
Personality: cj is an astonishingly competitive girl. she despises losing, whether it be board games or a tennis match for school. she tries to be rational, though, and tries to improve so she can try again and win. she is a fairly honest individual who enjoys pending time with her friends and family.
Likes: she loves playing tennis. she also likes to run and learn how to do new things. most of all, she likes her pet snake, whom she has named "rodney."
Dislikes: losing anything. she hates, hates, hates losinng games, especially something she suggested (more like demanded so she could redeem herself from another game of whatever they were doing) they play or do.
Fears: cj has a fear of failure. a horrible fear of failure. she feels that if she fails at anything, even something simple, like homework for school, everyone will hate her and life will just become horrible. cj also has a few minor fears, including accidentally eating peanuts (bad allergies) and clowns.
History: caroline joanne sykes grew up in arizona. she moved to new york at age eight due to the occasional monster attacks, but they soon found the attacks became worse as cj got older. at age thirteen, they moved to texas. cj's father soon ended up getting angry, yelling at her whenever monsters attacked. she ended up running away im hope they would leave her father alone if she just left him. she was correct, although she didn't know that.
she found one other demigod on her travels, but he died on the way to camp due to them coming across a certain donut shop and finding that the name, "monster donut," was quite literal. luckily, she knew where to go from there, as they weren't incredibly far from camp.
she eventually arrived, exhasted and beat up.

Personal Relationships
Friends: open
Enemies: open
Crush/Significant Other: unknown/open (pm me for sig. other, i guess?)
Pets: rodney, her pet snake (he was, understandably, left at home when she ran away).

Anything Else
motto- "if you don't win, then you're a loser. if you do win, feel pretty freaking awesome because you didn't fail."
- cj herself (on the many occasions where she played board games with friends)
Last edited by uniiversally on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 7 times in total.
uniiversally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:15 am

I've edited Matei's crush!!
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:21 am

I'll edit Melanie's

And @.imagination. That's fine with me.

▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
─────────────────────────────────
Hi! I'm Sleeping With Issues but you can call me Issues or Bell.
My messages are always open so shoot me a pm if you'd like to talk.
I like multiple bands usually ranging from punk rock to screamo.
//[url=http://www.felisfire.com/user?i=27383♩[/url]//♪//♭//♬ // [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=695745]©[/url]

║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒

Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:22 am

Okie!
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:32 am

last post for awhile. going to the movies with my dad for my birthday.
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:34 am

Name:: Nicholas Reynolds
Nickname:: Nick
Sexuality:: Homosexual [Closeted]
Godly Parent:: Asclepius [God of Medicine, Revitalisation and Health]
Mortal Parent:: Jessibelle Reynolds
Cabin:: Apollo [I believe since he's a legacy]
Personality:: Nick is a very shy kind of guy. He tends to keep to himself a lot as he's not a sociable guy. Due to his up-bringing, this fellow is extremely timid, cautious and nervy around pretty much everything.
Powers:: Vitakinesis [He can also identify what illness someone has but a single look]; Audiokinesis [Just like will solace, he can sharp ultrasonic whistle-like sound that can temporarily stun his opponents, making them clutch their ears in confusion due to being a legacy/grandson of Apollo]
History:: When he was born, Nick's grandparents shunned his mother for having a child outside of wedlock [as they're very old-fashioned] so she was left to raise a baby by herself, some Asclepius had left after Nick was born. Nicholas' mother - Jessibelle Reynolds - died when he was about five years old. He prayed to his father to heal her [with him being the god of health and all] but nothing happened so she passed away. When she passed, Nicholas' only non-godly relatives wheee his estranged grandparents who lived in Malibu. He was raised by them for about ten years. They were extremely strict and would often beat him if he did something wrong, disrespectful or rude. Not long after his fifteenth birthday, a serpent entwined staff appeared glowing bright white above his head. This caused his grandparents to fall silent confusing them but Nick knew as he remembered his mother telling him about his father, the worlds best doctor. From that, he was led to Camp Half-Blood.
Crush:: Secretly on Salam
Partner:: None
Other:: He's a legacy of Apollo on his father's side. His audiokinesis power, he doesn't know he has as he will discover it will on the quest.
Last edited by lokison on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:48 am

OMG Salam will love him!!!!!!!!!! <3

Salam flirts with girls a lot, but he doesn't like girls at ALL.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:49 am

lol I figured when I read his form. The complete opposite
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:51 am

I'll have Slam eventually like Nick. He would probs called him Nicoli or Ni (Nee).

He has pet names.

Wait ship names: Nalam, Salicholas
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me