Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby DraconisSumeris » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:14 am

Hiya! I have a good rp idea and would like to know if it would catch attention.

Its a Witches/Warlocks rp, A

And there are various realms in this world including a modern, non magic accepting human realm. It is called the Apparant Realm to those belonging to another Realm. The Rp would mainly be set in what would be called the Hidden Realm, Where many magical and odd creatures and people reside.

The primry setting in the begining would be a particular school dedicated to teaching a Witch or Warlock how to control their newfound powers and to find their Calling, or which class/type of magic that they soecialize in. After attending and passing the school, many witches and warlocks can find jobs in the cities of the Hidden Realm, and a few even cross over to other realms.

At first it may seem like a generalistic 'oh Hogwarts or highschool' like plot, but i plan for there to be an underlying adventure/fantasy plot.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space. » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:59 am

hello! i'm space, and i'm wondering if anyone would be interested in me rebooting a couple of roleplays i used to have??
      the first one i'm interested in restarting is one with a group of children/teenagers living in the woods? they're runaways and the place they live has been around for years so its kind of advanced (in like they have electricity and well-built cabins). basically, it's just about their lives and such, and being cautious about being found and such.
      the second one is a boarding school for kids with amazing talents and the drama that goes on there and such. nothing much else to it. there's some foreign exchange students and such too.
      the last idea is a pretty popular idea, royal teenagers or young adults of various royalty (like if the countries of the world were all monarchies) sent to a school so they can learn to behave. and meet their new partners, and there's balls and such. but the heirs usually hate their parents, and usually don't get along or don't want to be with the person their parents arranged them to be with.

each of these would be semi literate to literate, as that's how i prefer to roleplay. also, each would probably have sort of limited spots. but, shoot me a pm if you think any of these sound interesting please! i'd be excited to start them up!
space.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:42 pm

hi! i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a group rp based off of the chilling adventures of sabrina c:
      im not sure if we would keep it to ocs or allow canons but we can always decide that in time!

anyways, im looking for people who have watched most/all of the first season and are willing to write at least three or more sentences per reply. anyways, i look forward to hear from you! c:
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby » ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ. » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:06 am

Hi all! I was wanting to know would anyone be interested in a group roleplay of the maze runner?
    I'm thinking of basing it in a Alternative universe, just mainly so that everyone is still alive and
    really go from there? would anyone be interested? You can be main characters like Newt, Thomas
    and everyone really from the books, and also creating your own oc's.
» ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

can i offer you a nice rp in this trying time?

Postby guh-huh! » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:45 am

'sup everyone!
i'm dayman, and i was going to be hosting one of the following rps around
thanksgiving break (so more people aren't busy!) , and was wondering
which one people would be most interested in? if one of them looks
more appealing to you, or if you wanted to add an aspect to one of
them, please let me know!! i'm super flexible with these ideas, and
most of them are still in the early stages of development anyways.
with that- let's get to it!!

➻ after a disease breaks out amongst two werewolf packs, they
have no choice but to band together as one. however, this is
easier said than done. both alphas have perishes, leaving behind
a relatively new beta to take the spot, who's not exactly fit for
the job. tensions are super thick, and many are against the idea
altogether. hilarity ensues.

➻ second off, i just finished fire emblem conquest and i've got a
big need for a roleplay about two royal feuding families. one side is led
by the king, one led by the queen. after the death of their progeny, the
king blamed the queen for her ties to dark magic, and the queen was
pretty pissed because of it. so, war broke out. or, hey, something like
that? it's still very rough!! but anyways, we'd have a slew of different
and fun characters to play as who are kind of thrust into the situation.
the king's new daughter, the queen's prized mage, a dragon-tamer,
thieves, and a few double-crossers thrown into the mix!

➻ lastly, a really sweet & fluffy road trip between friends before they
have to go to different colleges. there will be a few slots available,
each with their own set relations to certain people. for example,
there's the two best friends; one who's hardcore pining, the other
who's oblivious, there's the hardcore, but he's a big softie for the
sweet, and more! also, fun love triangles abound. can they make
things work before they have to leave? well, that's up to you!

thanks for reading everybody! i hope to hear back soon! ◠‿◠
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

:falling down。

Postby while it lasted. » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:51 pm

would anyone be interested for a tokyo ghoul based roleplay?

plot
    the last of the ghouls have been on the run from the ccg for the past month with a huge bounty on each of their heads. hunting ghouls have now been easier with the help of newly improved technology and now there are even more brave citizens out to hunt them down. a small group of 7-10 ghouls of all ages is what is left of the sudden wave of extermination. they are most likely the last ghouls left on the run, the group is made out of the strongest remaining ghouls (but not over powered!!) to try and keep the rest of the ghoul population alive and fight back.

the roleplay would start in a half bombed deserted area with wounded ghouls and a few hunters chasing after them.

please pm me if you are interested! i need at least 3 people in order to start!
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dragons rp interest check

Postby azhefa. » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:24 am

interest check for a dragon-shifter rp loosely based off the dragonriders of pern book series

the dragonriders of pern series is a "fantasy/science fiction series of novels and short stories primarily written by Anne McCaffrey. The series takes place on the fictional planet of Pern where life is presented as a pre-industrial society with lords (governors), holds (villages/towns), craftspeople and dragons." [source; pern wiki]

my idea is to take the dragonriders and turn them into dragon-shifters instead and mold the dragon/rider info into one that fits shifters, such as having the 'impression between rider and dragon' become the time when young shifters reach maturity and their dragonside manifests. more of the book's world building will be kept the same, but a lot will be changed to turn the dragon/riders into shifters.

ps. the series is really great and i highly suggest taking a look at it and reading it if possible, there's nothing 18+ about it [suggestive but nothing is told in detail] and is safe for those under 18.

**edit**

or i can just make another dragonriders of pern rp with the riders, i've made several over the years but no one really joined them for whatever reason

let me know which might be better

i've just remade a dragonrider rp i made months ago, here's the link if anyone's interested.
Last edited by azhefa. on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

What Voltron aus would interest people as an RP

Postby Leah Garnett » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:14 am

I’m considering starting a roleplay based on a Voltron au, such as the actor au or the YouTube au, would anyone be interested in participating?
(Will delete this thread of interest is low)
Last edited by Leah Garnett on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
• Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. •

ImageImage
Leah Garnett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:44 am

MadaraSama wrote:Hiya! I have a good rp idea and would like to know if it would catch attention.

Its a Witches/Warlocks rp, A

And there are various realms in this world including a modern, non magic accepting human realm. It is called the Apparant Realm to those belonging to another Realm. The Rp would mainly be set in what would be called the Hidden Realm, Where many magical and odd creatures and people reside.

The primry setting in the begining would be a particular school dedicated to teaching a Witch or Warlock how to control their newfound powers and to find their Calling, or which class/type of magic that they soecialize in. After attending and passing the school, many witches and warlocks can find jobs in the cities of the Hidden Realm, and a few even cross over to other realms.

At first it may seem like a generalistic 'oh Hogwarts or highschool' like plot, but i plan for there to be an underlying adventure/fantasy plot.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:48 am

Sooooo….. it's an angel/fallen/human rp. . I call it ''Synthenized Angels''

in the rp, humanity has succeeded in creating fake angels calleded ''The Seraphs of Devestation'. There are seven of them in total, and they each would be based on one of the seven deadly sins. They are capable of controlling different aspects of the world if they work together, and so now fallen angels, angels, and humanity are fighting over them. Though, some fallens/angels/humans are seeking the demise of these fake angels. rather than trying to gain their power. So now the only question remaining is who's side the synthenized angels will choose. Below I've typed out the plot better vvvvvvv

Version 1-
Humanity has always been driven by many factors; creativity, curiosity, and hope to name a few. But what's the leading factor that has driven humanity, the factor that has caused so much benefit and harm to humanity at the same time? Greed. Humanity thrives on greed. The Desire of wealth. Vengeance. Lust. Pride. Jealousy. Sloth. Gluttony. All are factors of greed that influence humanity. For example, pride can cause overconfidence, which can lead to the fall of empires. Gluttony means that some gorge themselves on delicacies whithout giving any to others, causing some to starve and wither away. Jealousy can cause theft and murder. Where is this conversation going though, you ask? It's circling back to humanity's desire for power. The world's leader only wanted to become stronger and more powerful, to reign over another. That led to the experiments. They were called the Angel Trials. The goal? To create false angels. Each fallings under one of the seven deadly sins. The worst part about these experiments? They suceeded. Humanity succesfully created false angels. Seven of them. The good part? er..semi good part? They escaped the government. Now they run amongst the rest of us. Their only recognisable feature? A tattoo of a feather between their shoulder blades. Each one of them posess a unique ability, and a weaopon they can summon at will. They also have wings they can summon if they can learn how. In all they can have up to three sets of wings, like a seraph,and gain digital-like markings when using their powers, and while they each have their own codename, the group has one title overall; The Seraphs of Devastation. They are capable of the destruction of the world as we know it. Some seek to gain their power and allegiance. Others seek their demise. However, Angels, Fallen Angels, and the government are all warring over these so-called angels. The outcome remains to be seen, as does the question of whose side these false angels will choose. However, one thing is for sure; Humanity's fate rests in the hands of Synthenized angels.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me