Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby wait for me. » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:25 pm

wait for me. wrote:Hello! I'm wait for me. and I'm looking for a new 1x1 partner! My time zone is est. I can write about 500 words on average, but I'm capable of writing more. I'll rp in forums, pms, or on discord (wait for me.#0617). I can usually post more than once a week, but possibly less if you want longer replies. I'd like someone who can at least help me out a bit with the plot and will respond with more than just 'okay' or 'it's up to you' because I'm indecisive as heck. Romance isn't required in my plots, but if our 1x1 does have romance, I'm open to any pairing of genders, though my favorite is fxf.

What I'll Do
    1. Victorian Era
    2. Medieval
    3. Pirates
    4. I'll do just about any historical period, provided I have some knowledge of it.
    5. Contemporary paranormal investigators
    6. Faeries

Stuff I Have No Interest In
    1. Anything fandom related
    2. Anything animal based
    3. Soulmate AUs
    4. Any sort of massive power imbalance in a romance
    5. Kidnapping romance
    6. I'm not super into contemporary stuff – I don't like dealing with modern technology. I have some exceptions, this is just a general rule.

Some Specific Ideas for your Consideration (Bold --> Highly interested)
    - (FxF or MxM, Victorian or Medieval) Person A and Person B were raised side by side. They were the absolute best of friends. While they're being prepped for marriage (they can already be engaged or their families are just grooming them for it) they realize they have feelings for each other.

- (FxF or MxF Victorian) Person A is a recently turned vampire, but their close friend, Person B, still thinks Person A is dead. Person A slowly tries to make their way back into Person B's life while also mastering the whole being-a-vampire thing.

- (Any, Pirates) A crew of pirates tries their best to reverse a curse put on them by their former captain.

- (MxM or FxF, Medieval or Victorian) Upper class person x personal servant

- (MxF [I'd prefer the woman's role here, but if you're interested and prefer woman's roles, that's fine] - Any Era) I've kinda been feeling like doing some mushy, fluffy family stuff. There would still be drama, of course, because there's no fun in a roleplay where nothing happens, but I really like the idea of doing a roleplay where two characters settle down and start a family and all that kinda stuff.

- (Multi, Medieval) The king dies and leaves his child to inherit the throne. However, every shift from one monarch to the next causes instability in the kingdom. Another person, around the age of the rising monarch, comes to court and claims to be the king's illegitimate child – and they've come to claim what they believe to be their birthright.

- (Any, Pirates) Captain x Non-Pirate. Really non-specific.

- (Multi, Any) A team of paranormal investigators. Another kind of non-specific one. I like the idea of going through all their investigations, with stuff in between, as well, to build up characters and relationships and all that. [I have both romantic and platonic ship ideas that get into more specifics.]

- (FxF or MxM, Victorian or Edwardian) A romance at an all girls or all boys school, preferably with some ghost shenanigans involved [I have a specific plot in mind, if you want more details!]

-(Any, Victorian) Former lovers meet again after a messy split and ~drama~ ensues

- I'd also be down for some sort of arranged marriage plot

- Honestly, if you have any other ideas, throw them my way. I can't promise I'll like them, but I'll consider them, at least.

Send me a pm or message on discord if you're interested and we can hash out the details! I can flesh out some plots based on your interests, and I'm always open to new suggestions and little details. We'll just see what works out!
wait for me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby will byers » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:26 pm

about me!
    i go by will or edward

i use all pronouns, so go ahead and use whatever ones you want to​

i've been roleplaying for around 6 years​

i am a semi-lit to advanced lit roleplayer; nothing more and nothing less​

i can write up to 500+ words or more, though i typically just try to mirror my partner.​

rules
    i do not do oc x canon; i ONLY do canon x canon ships and oc x oc ​

please do not produce an excessively long rp response, it tires me out really fast​

i'm fine with roleplaying on any media, doesn't matter to me if it is through here or another source​

brainstorming together is highly preferred; i do have a few plots in mind when it comes to aus​

i am most comfortable doing mxm roleplays, sorry​

i am ghost-friendly, i understand everyone has a life outside of roleplaying​

fandoms i am looking for (characters i play and ships are listed in parenthesis in bold)

be more chill:
boyf riends​ - jeremy heere

genshin impact:
kaebedo - albedo

it (2017 and 2019 adaptations):
reddie, stozier​ - richie tozier for both

marvel:
stucky, sambucky​ - bucky barnes for both

stranger things:
byler - will byers

ocs
    if we do oc x oc, i will discuss and show my ocs with you then!​

my ocs mainly consist of fandom-based and fantasy based ocs​

i am fine with any genre when it comes to oc x oc ships​

if you are interested in a roleplay of any sort just message me here :)
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

. . . . . . . .
████
████
████
████

link here,
link here,

─────
████
████
░░░░░░░
╒══════╕

text box one

└──────┘

█████████
────────────
█████████
───── 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝!
╒══════════╕

text box two

└──────────┘
░░░░░░░
. . . . . . . .

will byers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── all I wanna do is kick it with you ]

Postby mtuan, » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:10 pm

Last edited by mtuan, on Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
    mtuan,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

( ✦ ─── '' idéa's onexone search ,, )

Postby serafim » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:06 pm

𝐀𝐋𝐋X𝐌𝐘X𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒X𝐎𝐍X𝐓𝐇𝐄X𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆X𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄 ───────────────────────────────────
      ─────────────────────────────────────── 𝐀𝐋𝐋X𝐋𝐈𝐓X𝐔𝐏X𝐀𝐍𝐃X𝐈X𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓X𝐓𝐎X𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄!
      hello! i'm idéa and i'm just getting into rp again after a year and a half hiatus. i currently work so i'm not super active during the daytime unless i
      ts my off day. i live in the southern part of the states in the EST timezone, however i'm always on in the later parts of the evening. i completely u
      nderstand if someone is busy, so please don't fret if you can't immediately get back to me! i'm pretty understanding and ask for it to be reciprocat
      ed by my partner(s).if you're interested, please don't hesitate to shoot me a pm on here! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐄
      i consider myself a semi-lit to literate roleplayer, so i can write anywhere from 450 words up to 1k+ a post, however i like to match with my part
      ners. i'm comfortable roleplaying a male or female in a mxm, fxm, or fxf pairing. i can roleplay either here on cs or any other forum or even disc
      ord
      , i'm not picky whatsoever and will go with whatever you're most comfortable with. please, if you lose interest or muse, let me know; i would
      rather you tell me than ghost me. i will let you know if i get busy, and i hope you can do the same, i understand writers block or life simply getti
      ng crazy. i mainly chatter through discord outside of cs, so if you want to contact me to develop relationships and all that jazz, that's the best w
      ay to reach me, and i love developing character relations as well!
      𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐑
      i look for someone who is also semi-lit to literate, i don't mind matching your word count however that is the least i ask. it helps a lot if you're i
      nterested in bouncing ideas around
      , especially when it comes to plot and how our characters will develop up until endgame. i also hope that yoi
      u'd let me know if you get busy or lose muse, as i will always do the same for you.
      𝐑𝐏 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
      im interested in slice of life, anything medieval, enemies to lovers or just any kind of slowburn plot, as well as anything to do with the use of p
      owers
      . i am also interested in anything cowboy/western, college settings, and anything that involves angst or a romance subplot.
      𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍
      i'm not interested in any kind of animal roleplays, including warrior cats. at the moment i'm not interested in pokemon roleplays or the use of a
      nime
      faceclaims. nothing pulled straight from tv shows, movies, or comics either please, however if they're related in some manner to what i a
      m interested in, i'd be more than happy to at least consider. i'm not interested in highschool settings whatsoever or characters under the age of
      eighteen

serafim

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

LF a stranger things rp partner

Postby N64 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:46 pm

Hey,, I'm looking for a Stranger Things role-play partner.
    Preferably a S4 Eddie x Steve or a S3 Billy x Steve role-play
    but I will do any ships, I don't mind. I WILL DOUBLE UP
    About me ⭢
    I'm semi-lit to lit, it depends on you really, i'll respond with
    the same amount of detail as you do. I use he/him prns and
    my name is Jesse. I communicate a lot out of the role-play
    as well and I always try to respond quick.
    N64

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby HunsAreAtWar » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:47 pm

Hello! I'm Huns, and I'm looking for a roleplaying partner.

Some things about me:

. My timezone is EST.

. I work day shifts, so I'll be most active in the mornings and late at night.

. I'm semi-litarate to literate, and would prefer you to be the same.

. I prefer to roleplay on discord.

. I am an adult and I will only roleplay with adults.

. I will only roleplay mxm as the main relationship, but will do any other pairing for the side characters.

What I'd like to roleplay:

General:

. Criminal/detective
      . Bodyguard/Royalty
      . Medieval Fantasy
      . Pirates
      . Band AU
      . Enemies to Lovers

Fandoms:

. Fantastic Beasts
        . Dumbledore/Grindewald
        . Queenie/Jacob
      . Sherlock bbc
        . Sherlock/Moriarty

. Peaky Blinders

. Gotham
        . Ed/Oswald

. Game of Thrones

. Detroit: Become Human

. Hannibal
        . Will/Hannibal

. Merlin BBC
        . Merlin/Arthur

HunsAreAtWar

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

quiche's search: pt 89999999

Postby quiche cat! » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:21 am

hiya, i'm quiche! hope your new year has been mighty swell~

lookin' for:
      • minimal time requirements (I have a full-time job and wishy washy muse)
      • don't need a fully fleshed plot or detailed character sheets
      • ooc chat if you wanna <3 (+ discord!)
      • have fun!! i love developing characters while having a good time!

about me:
      • could take me 5mins to respond or 5 days, i am so sorry and i have no excuse smh
      • any pairings, though i lean towards mxm or mxf
      • not going to stress about writing a lot, but will still have content in my posts!
      • if you're curious and wanna see samples of my writing, click here!

about you:
      • an absolute cool cat or any other species, whatever floats your boat

plots n' prompts:
      * inspo: escape (piña colada song). couple unhappy in marriage. one day end up "meeting" at a masked ball, and unbeknownst to them, it's just their significant other. they develop feelings for each other, and keep meeting at secret events where their identity is hidden. obviously weary around their spouse the whole time. set in medieval setting? i.e. royalty, dukes, duchesses, etc.?
      * a poltergeist is bonded to a possessed object; they can't leave the area of their possessed object, nor touch or move it. in a big (abandoned?) mansion. object = small pocket watch in drawer or something. soul is bonded with object so they're very sensitive to when object is touched. brave passerby ventures into the mansion, finds it, story ensues? (preferred role: ghost)
      • when you were seven, you held a fake wedding by the swings with a kid you met at the park. you never saw your childhood "spouse" again after that day. today you received a letter summoning you to a foreign country... where your wedding to the heir to the throne twenty years ago is seen as valid. (preferred role: summoned to foreign country)
      • you are a villain who kidnapped the smart guy on your nemesis team, but they tell you that nobody will come for them and that the hero doesn't care. you didn't believe them at first but it's been a month and nobody shows up and after once again hearing them cry at night, you've had enough. (preferred role: smart guy)
      • you're a dragon that is cursed to change into a human every night. one day a knight comes to slay you, and imagine their surprise when the dragon they're about to stab vanishes in a puff of smoke, leaving a defenseless human crouched in front of them. (preferred role: dragon)
      • one day, you lose your wallet, and it's found by a mob boss who figures out that you aren't in such a good place financially, and takes pity on you. they start anonymously sending cash, clothes, and furniture to you in the mail. eventually, the mob boss sends you a letter stating that they bought you a house, and it lists an address. what do you do? (is actually the boss's house??) (preferred role: lost their wallet)

• I like to try new things; lmk if you have plots/prompts you've been dying to use! also down to combine ideas and/or add to them (demons/angels, vampires/werewolves, etc)
      • I also have a whole doc full of prompts that I've collected over the years-- if you're interested in perusing, I'll gladly send the link! <3
    quiche cat!

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[ ☆ ── all I wanna do is kick it with you ]

Postby mtuan, » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:20 am

Last edited by mtuan, on Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      mtuan,

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

LF a stranger things rp partner

Postby N64 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:50 am

Hey,, I'm looking for a Stranger Things role-play partner.
      Preferably a S4 Eddie x Steve or a S3 Billy x Steve role-play
      but I will do any ships, I don't mind. I WILL DOUBLE UP
      About me ⭢
      I'm semi-lit to lit, it depends on you really, i'll respond with
      the same amount of detail as you do. I use he/him prns and
      my name is Jesse. I communicate a lot out of the role-play
      as well and I always try to respond quick.
      N64

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby demolition lovers » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:31 pm

hargreeves. wrote:

-semiliterate 200+, can be less depending on what works for you, i prefer at least a few sentences
      -friendly (i think)
      - young adult
      -in est, active mainly at night and weekends
      -work full time as well as college full time
      -have been roleplaying since 2012
      -will write male and female characters, mainly comfortable with female
      -will do fxm, fxf

-willing to give details
      -will help with plot
      -decent grammar and spelling
      -understanding of my schedule and that i may be very busy some weeks
      -willing to double up if you want a male from me as well as a female

- Red Dead Redemption (OC's, canon negotiable)
      -warrior cats (kinda cringe but its ok and oc's mostly)
      -umbrella academy (oc's and canons, other baby sborn the same day)
      -summer camp counselors slice of life (vague idea!)

Last edited by demolition lovers on Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
      𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
      𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
      ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me