Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby LoneShadowCat » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:40 am

Fandom: Miraculous Ladybug
Setting: USA, probably Southwest area

So I've been toying with the idea of making some non-canon kwamis and miraculouses based on Native American totems and was wondering if anyone wanted an rp based on it. I already have a basic plot outline and while this would be an oc based rp some of these 'new heroes' could be fans of Ladybug & Chat Noir (while the time period isn't set in stone yet the French Heroes would be well established by this point).
ImageImageImageImage
My Dragons / PFQ / TH / Brothers Spike~ and rosco / Formerly wolftail
LoneShadowCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:02 am

Hello Csians! I have a fair amount of free time lately so I've decided to start my own Literate Wolf Pack RP. I have three plot lines bouncing around in my head and I was wondering if I could get honest feedback on which one I should choose to start. Please PM me with which plot line you like the best and any tips to make the idea better. I am desperate for your advice as I'm going to pump a lot of time into whichever plot line wins out!

Plot 1: A Pioneer Pack Roleplay. Welcome to Project Keystone. Put simply, a keystone species is a species in which other animals in an ecosystem largely depend. If they were removed, the ecosystem would change drastically. Yellowstone National Park made world history by being the first in the United States to reintroduce wolves back into their ecosystem. Following in the footsteps of Yellowstone, Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado is ready to unveil its wolf reintroduction project. Sixteen wolves from across Canada have been hand selected, tranquilized, then relocated to the acclimation pens. Biologists will give the wolves a few weeks to become acquainted with the sights and scents of the land before freeing the wolves to roam across the park. Everything rides on these wolves to form packs that will last generations and to regulate the overpopulation of elk and mule deer. History is about to be made in Colorado, with the wolves of Project Keystone.

Plot 2: Wolf life meets Herding Dogs. In the wilds of Canada there is a ring of mountains that shelter a green valley. To the north is a band of wolves on the brink of extinction. Rival groups have torn the once proud Amaruq pack to a bare-bones few. On the heels of a devastating winter their alpha, Kallik, is running out of options to sustain his family. Living off of carrion and hares is not an option when their elders grow weaker by the day. Desperate for answers he sets his eyes on the rural village in the valley. There resides the famous Reindeer farmers and their legendary herding dogs. Perhaps there is opportunity in offering the outcast herders of the farmlands a place in the Amaruq's ranks? Bulking up the pack with human pets won't come without it's own hardships. The way of the wolf is more than howls in the night. It will mean a unity that goes beyond heritage. Will the wolves be able to educate the dogs to their ways in time for the spring hunts? And what will this new development mean for Amaruq's conniving enemies? Above all,there can be no doubt the fate of the pack lies in the paws of its newest domesticated members.

Plot 3: Living on Haunted Lands. Legend has it that a mighty pack ruled over a pristine valley in the mountains. They thrived without hardship until one ordinary night the wolves vanished without a trace. Other packs moved in to claim the lands only to eventually flee not long after. The valley has been left unclaimed for some time by surrounding packs because of the rumors that the land is cursed. A rag-tag group of lower ranked wolves conspire to desert their packs and dismiss the “evil valley” as pure pup's tales. They soon stake their claim in the territory only to experience unexplained events. Could the rumors be true? Is the land haunted? If it is cursed, can anything be done to lift it?
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dear America, You would not believe...

Postby baron zemo. » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:05 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
••Hallizzle homies, it's ya birb!••
So, I was thinking to create a Hamilton/Turn AU rp, but with
a limited cast due to my last two rps starting strong and failing to pick
up steam. Nonetheless, this will be Semi-Lit. to Lit.. While I haven't figured out how this AU will work, just know that it will have some sort of fantasy element, and that it will be slightly more mature (nothing that violates the rules, of course).
Though it may be version 3 of my old superhero/villain rp tbh lmao.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

••OR••
I was thinking to create an Ocean's Eight rp, but with a similarly limited cast (the original 8 and 8 others). Nonetheless, this will be Semi-Lit. to Lit. and after the movie occured. The plot would probably center around the 8 having to deal with someone ratting them out, and possibly keeping their respective tails out of their mess.

••OR••
A BBC Sherlock rp, probably post Reichenbach with the option of keeping season 3 canon (as I refuse to do anything with season 4 to be honest). It'd have the same literacy as above, and allow for canon and oc characters to be played equally. The plot would probably center around Moriarty coming back to wreck havoc, if any.

If you're interested in any of the above, please hmu on pm! I'd love to hear any ideas or accept claims!
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miauhyun » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:01 pm

LET'S MEET AGAIN IN PARADISE

from the great spirit was born the wolf and man became its messenger.
when the world ends, the wolf will seek paradise. only the wolf will know the
path to paradise and so they search for the maiden made of flowers to guide
their path. in search of paradise is a wolf's rain alternate universe with a different
pack in search of the flower maiden who will open paradise. along the way, they
will face wolf hunters and nobles who strive to steal paradise for themselves.
the great white wolf leads them on a path of danger but even if what awaits
them is death, they have promised to meet once again in paradise.

pm me if you're interested !
miauhyun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MoonWolf~ » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:48 am

You have been given a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a part of the first around-the-world cruise of The Pandora of the Seas. A brand new cruise ship never been out at sea with any passengers before. You and several other lucky people will be spending a month at sea on-board the leisure cruise visiting many destinations including Paris, Vienna, Hawaii and many other beautiful places in the world. You spend the night before boarding double-checking you have packed everything needed for the long and exciting month ahead of you. As you look out the window of the hotel you are spending the night in before the big day you see the massive vessel towering above you, her brilliant lights illuminating the other ships around her. She is completely lit up and is beautiful against the moonless night sky. Your heart races with excitement at the thought of boarding the magnificent vessel early the next day..

The first day at sea goes perfectly.
You spend the day meeting new people and enjoying
the view of nothing but endless ocean surrounding you.
It is possibly the best feeling you've felt in a while..

A week into your pleasure cruise you are quite
a bit out at sea though in the distance amongst the
settling fog on the horizon you can just make out the
lining of shore. As the sun sets you decide to have an
early night and retire.

The night which followed brought a dreadful storm. The waves surrounding the cruise ship grew to the size of tall buildings and kept hauling themselves onto the sides causing the ship to rock uneasily. Eventually the entire ship starts tipping and you are immediately thrown out of bed. You don't remember much after you blacked out but somehow you and some others survived the sinking ship and woke up in a lifeboat. You drifted for many hours before finally reaching the island. You suddenly find yourself on an island in a seemingly deserted town. You decide to group up with the other survivors and take a look around. You are soon to realise the town is far from deserted...danger lurks in every corner...will you ever survive?
~MoonWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ADVANCED LIT] ( ⛎ ) ─── ( COSMIC GIRLS ) ─────

Postby yves » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:38 am

YOU MET ME, IT MUST NOT BE A COINCIDENCE --- IT WAS FATE
'COSMIC GIRLS'
xxx
WHEN TWELVE ORDINARY GIRLS scattered across the globe have
the same prophecy-like dream one night, 'they discover their true
selves. some may call them “magical girls” but, with their assign-
ment to the twelve horoscopes, “cosmic girls” is by far a more ap
-propriate alias.

the cosmic girls are given a mission in the said dream: alongside f
-inding each other across the world, they have the task of searchi
-ng for the fabled thirteenth sign. it was merely viewed as a mask
-ed and anonymous 'figure in the 'prophecy; nothing more or 'less.

FURTHER MORE DETAILED INFORMATION (WIP): this google doc

yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:06 pm

I have a little list of roleplay ideas! Obviously I don't have much skill with coding and making things look nice so if anyone is interested I may need help creating the threads. Please let me know if any of these sound interesting to anybody!

Halloween RPs

Haunted House- A mystery RP, very character driven. We'd have to plan it in two parts. Basically what I'm thinking is that one part of the group would be ghosts/demons and the other part would be ghost hunters/explorers. The ghosts would plan a little mystery for the explorers to solve in order to exorcise or release the ghosts.

Mad Scientist- One or a few mad scientists assemble and bring to life one or a few monsters, in the same vein as Frankenstein! I don't have a super clear idea for this one, I just think it wold be interesting. Maybe the scientists are trying to build a family, maybe the monsters are trying to escape, maybe the monsters are people from the scientist's past and they have to teach them how to behave again?

Demonic Possession- In the same vein as the Haunted House RP but this one is more action based rather than a mystery. Some people accidentally (or perhaps on purpose) release a demon that they have to then stop. Maybe the demon possesses one of them and they have to figure out who, or maybe some of the group want to harness the demon to gain power.

Coven- A group of witches in Salem cast a spell to be reincarnated in the future before they are executed. In the fuure, their descendants find each other and discover their power. They have to band together to continue the work and find some ancient witchy relics.

Regular RPs

Plane Crash- A sort of Lost/Flight 29 Down kind of plot, basically a group of crash survivors land on an unknown island and have to work together to survive. There are no signs of others in the immediate area on the island, there is no foreseeable help on the way since the plane way way off course, and some of the survivors may be injured or otherwise shaken up. It might also be cool to work in a mystery baout why the plane crashed, maybe there was a saboteur on board?

Fishing Town/Mermaid- Basically the group would be working to end an ancient pirate curse over the town that's driving away the fish; the mermaids/sirens/whatever you want would have to work with humans in order to end the curse.

Circus/Freak Show- This would be heavily based on character interaction, starting with some recruitment for the circus, and maybe having some rehearsals and shows but mostly focusing on the cast banding together. Perhaps they face opposition from the nearby towns for some reason, I don't know, this one needs some work.

Post Apocalyptic Disease- Pretty generic, the group would be working together to survive and find a cure for the outbreak.
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittyhawk_ » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:53 am

hey everyone! hope you're having a good spook month so far.

i was thinking about hosting a pokemon mystery dungeon rp. for those who don't know, the mystery dungeon games can be summed up as thus: a human-turned-pokemon is teleported into the pokemon world, teams up with some other pokemon, and explores ever-changing dungeons full of feral pokemon, called mystery dungeons, to help pokemon in need.

i've made this fancy little form here to collect some data and figure out some details. if you're interested, go ahead and fill it out!
Kittyhawk_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dear America, You would not believe...

Postby baron zemo. » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:10 am

••Hallizzle homies, it's ya birb!••
So, I was thinking to create a Hamilton/Turn AU rp, but with
a limited cast due to my last two rps starting strong and failing to pick
up steam. Nonetheless, this will be Semi-Lit. to Lit.. While I haven't figured out how this AU will work, just know that it will have some sort of fantasy element, and that it will be slightly more mature (nothing that violates the rules, of course).
Though it may be version 3 of my old superhero/villain rp tbh lmao.

••OR••
I was thinking to create an Ocean's Eight rp, but with a similarly limited cast (the original 8 and 8 others). Nonetheless, this will be Semi-Lit. to Lit. and after the movie occured. The plot would probably center around the 8 having to deal with someone ratting them out, and possibly keeping their respective tails out of their mess.

••OR••
A BBC Sherlock rp, probably post Reichenbach with the option of keeping season 3 canon (as I refuse to do anything with season 4 to be honest). It'd have the same literacy as above, and allow for canon and oc characters to be played equally. The plot would probably center around Moriarty coming back to wreck havoc, if any.

If you're interested in any of the above, please hmu on pm! I'd love to hear any ideas or accept claims!
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ⊰ ✦❞ • ᴄʀᴇsᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ ʜɪɢʜ // sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ - ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ • ❝✦ ⊱ )

Postby sunshine & whiskey » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:50 am

hello there, everyone that possibly glances at this!! i know there is about a slew of current high school roleplays but i'd like to add my own to the fray. c: check it out below!

Located close to the shores of Orange County, California is Crestwood High, home of the Trojans. This rather prestigious institute has guided several students throughout its halls and has earned quite the reputation for being one of the highest quality schools in the country. They only admit a few students a year per grade and they have to audition as well as shine individually in their desired field. Whether the students admitted are wanting to be a politician, musician, actor or actress, fashion designer, musical theatre performer or an artist, the faculty at Crestwood High look forward to helping and making sure the students have a bright and successful future. The school is obviously run by the students, especially those of the junior and senior class, with their partying, blatant disrespect and breaking of the rules. But now, the school board is keeping a rather watchful eye on the institute and if one more incident happens, the school would be closed for good. The school may be looking primmed from the outside but behind the scenes, Crestwood High is much more than it meets the eye. No one ever expected their high school experience being like this and lines will definitely be crossed. People will splurge lies and betray whoever they need to along with friendships and relationships being formed and ruined. Some juniors and seniors want to make through high school unscathed but others have much darker secrets than others. The question that you should ask yourself is will you be able to survive the year?

so, what did you think? interested? if so, then i should let you know a few details that i had in mind. so, there will be a male and female cast of the different roles up above. example, if you want a female politician, it is possible! if you want a male fashion designer, it is possible! but will also double up the roles to give everyone a fair chance. i might be posting this even tonight or within the next few days or so but unsure if i want to post it in the realistic or advanced section. leaning much more toward advanced though. this will be a semi-lit to literate roleplay, as well with every post being 300+ words or more. if you are interested, do not hesitate to send me a pm so i can let you know whenever it is up! i already have at least one another person interested and i hope to have more. c:

hope to hear from you!!
sunshine & whiskey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me