DuskClan v.2 - MODS PLEASE LOCK

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Warriors Romance Rp | Discussion Thread

Postby Rinovo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:58 pm

Poppycorn22 wrote:Guys I think I'm going to take a break from this roleplay for a bit. I'm not going on hiatus or anything as I will reply when I feel up to it but I'm going through some stuff pertaining to my emotional state so I don't want to get mad at anyone for saying things I took the wrong way or anything. I'll reply here and there and accept cats and stuff but that's it. I may not reply for a week at a time it just depends on how I'm feeling.

I'm sorry about this,and I know you guys don't need to hear about my problems but I thought I'd just let you know what was going on and why I wouldn't be around much.

Don't worry friend, I'm here for you c: feel free to send a pm anytime.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:58 pm

I have changed my user to Nightsong❤
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:10 pm

Poppycorn22 wrote:Guys I think I'm going to take a break from this roleplay for a bit. I'm not going on hiatus or anything as I will reply when I feel up to it but I'm going through some stuff pertaining to my emotional state so I don't want to get mad at anyone for saying things I took the wrong way or anything. I'll reply here and there and accept cats and stuff but that's it. I may not reply for a week at a time it just depends on how I'm feeling.

I'm sorry about this,and I know you guys don't need to hear about my problems but I thought I'd just let you know what was going on and why I wouldn't be around much.

Though I am considered rude to you, i hope you'll be okay! i'm sorry for all the things i've been 'mean' to you about, and i just am letting you know that i care about you and everyone else in this roleplay, no matter how rude they think i'm being. I hope you feel better in the future!
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:14 pm

Get well soon Poppy! I know we had rped in an older rp and are probably just considered acquaintances for now, but I still consider you as a sister. Because of that, I care about you and I want you to be happy. <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Thank you guys for all the kind words and what not,it makes me feel better to know you guys care about me haha,I'm just trying to collect my thoughts and figure out how to get better honestly.

But since o don't want to clog this thread with non related stuff and get it locked,I'm willing to make cats for people if they need it or want it because I have no life. Even if I am absent o should be able to get then done and roleplay them as soon as I feel up to it. Lol I have a problem.
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Poppycorn22 wrote:Thank you guys for all the kind words and what not,it makes me feel better to know you guys care about me haha,I'm just trying to collect my thoughts and figure out how to get better honestly.

But since o don't want to clog this thread with non related stuff and get it locked,I'm willing to make cats for people if they need it or want it because I have no life. Even if I am absent o should be able to get then done and roleplay them as soon as I feel up to it. Lol I have a problem.

I get you.

Could I make any cats for you?
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:24 pm

i was about to say something but i realised you guys could take it that i was being rude, so i'm not gonna say it

anyone want any cats made? i'm looking to make toms, but she-cats are okay too

just saying, spottedfern is open to a relationship. [if she doesn't get a new one she'll get removed from the rp, since her to-be mate just got a mate.]
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:27 pm

@Nightsong
Go right ahead,I've got Gooseberrypaw and Thimbleberrypaw open,but if you take a look through my storage I have cats in there I can finish up and bring in lol
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:32 pm

just letting people know, deer's gonna be expecting from today onward until friday, 3 PM [australian time] which is when she'll actually have her kittehs

if that's ok with everyone? [especially believe and the other kit roleplayers- poppy and nightsong, i believe?]
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Poppycorn22 wrote:@Nightsong
Go right ahead,I've got Gooseberrypaw and Thimbleberrypaw open,but if you take a look through my storage I have cats in there I can finish up and bring in lol

Ooh, I can make soooo many cats....

Lemme see... I can make a cat for Thimbleberry, maybe you could bring in Running?

I have a few characters I wanna bring in from a fanfic,I wrote 3 years ago XD.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me