Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

heehoo i'm back

Postby encia » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:53 am

hello hello, i'm en and just like everyone else here,' i'm here to look for one
or two (preferably long-term) rp partners :). i'm a semi-lit to lit writer (700
-1000+ words
), but i can def try to mirror if that's what you prefer. i live in
gmt+8, but my activity is relatively sporadic because of school and other irl
commitments. posts can be a bit slow for the same reason, but i try to post
at least once a week or two
.' lgbtq+ friendly, no preference for pairings. i
heavily prefer cs forums for rp,' but i do have a discord for ooc chat if you
are up for that!' i don't expect anything major from my rp partners, just tha
t you're lgbtq+ friendly,x'can write 300+ words and are friendly+patient!

now onto what i'm interested in!x'currently,xthe only thing i'm interested in
doing right now is' this plot where an amnesiac' meets someone and tells' th
em "i don't know who you are, but i feel like i can trust you".' bonus points i
f it's enemies to lovers..(hero x villain, monster hunter x monster, etc)..'too

anw if you're interested do feel free to pm me !!' i promise i don't bite haha
encia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lol » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:10 am

hi there.
      i'm lol, but feel free to address me as cat. i'm in search of some roleplays after taking a much needed writing break. i live in the eastern time zone, i'm an adult, and i'm accepting of lgbtq+ roles. since it's summer and i have a bit of free time on my hands, i expect myself to be able to respond at least once or twice a day given my muse (will write 200 - 400 words). i can roleplay + do discussion on here or discord. now onto what i'm in the mood for. feel free to bounce some of these ideas collectively when messaging me!

star wars: god.... anything. luke + han (prefer to play luke), mando + omera/oc (prefer to play omera/oc), obi-wan + tala (angsty.... prefer to play tala), leia + f!oc (i don't mind who i play), ahsoka + oc (prefer to play ahsoka)
      marvel: peter parker + oc (i prefer andrew garfield's ver of peter. rly looking for an angsty 2014 roleplay tbh. i prefer to play the oc.) scarlet witch inspired roleplay (can be scarlet witch and a female oc, or vision. i don't mind who i play, but i prefer for this to be an au of some sort.), peter parker + wade wilson (both consenting adults of course. i love their dynamic together. can be canon or an au. i prefer to play peter.), vision inspired roleplay (LOVE, love, love to try vision and a male oc or male canon character. prefer to play the oc/opposing canon character.)
      other: top gun, please, a rooster + oc (prefer to play oc). i have soooo much muse for it. i'm also in the mood for a jim hopper + oc (prefer to play oc) inspired roleplay. i haven't seen the newest season of st, but i think we can find a work around. a cinderella based roleplay (a prince and a male peasant convene together at a ball and or, a princess and a female peasant convene together at a ball.. so on and so forth. would prefer to play the peasant role.), vampire/cryptids/witch/etc + human (i'd prefer to play the human role. i'm so open to any of these, and i'm also over-the-moon willing to spitball ideas!), any sort of plot idea/list that you have- i'm willing to look at! don't feel shy :''D

that's about it. if anything written here caught your attention, please feel free to message me so we can further converse about pursing a roleplay together. thank you!
lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby traumereii » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:50 pm

██

██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██ •
      ██
      ██ •
      ██
      ██ •
      ██
      ██ •
      ┌────────────────────────────────────────────┐
      hi there! the name's rei; i'm interested in getting back into roleplay after several years of putting it
      on the backburner for the sake of various other irl matters. however, i will note that my time is still
      quite limited─i basically have an unpaid 9-5 job at a lab (it's complicated) and will be heading off for
      uni in the near future as well. i want something that's chill and flexible for the both of us, perhaps
      even something that can be picked up after several weeks of no actual roleplay, but hopefully still
      communication. that being said, i wouldn't mind for this to be treated as low commitment for us.
      now, with that out of the way, i'll get into a little more about myself and what i want from you <3
      └────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
      • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
      ───────────────────────────────────────
      about me !!

↳ young adult, they/them pronouns, est timezone. would rather not roleplay romance with
      x minors but anything else is fair game
      ↳ minimum 350 words, give or take 100 or so depending on mood/inspiration. normally
      x can write 500+ though. i might mirror, but no promises
      ↳ angst enjoyer, emotional turmoil liker, introspection adorer... yeah. drama in relations,
      x platonic or romantic or otherwise, is always fun
      ↳ prefer roleplaying mxm, fxf, nbxm or nbxf but don't mind fxm; slight preference for nb
      x chars but other i'm flexible with any of the aforementioned. haven't really done enough
      x research on other gender identities to feel comfortable about portraying them, but i
      x have no qualms about you playing them. in the same vein, i also strictly roleplay only ocs
      x and on cs, although i'm open to offsite contact via discord. goes without saying but yeah
      x i support lgbtq+ i am literally part of it LOL
      ↳ prefer not to double up
      ↳ can code/make pretty forms but would rather not due to limited time/energy unless
      x highly motivated; also only use animanga fcs
      █████████
      ░░░░░░░░░
      █████████
      ░░░░░░░░░
      █████████
      ░░░░░░░░░
      █████████
      ░░░░░░░░░
      █████████
      ░░░░░░░░░
      █████████
      ░░░░░░░░░
      █████████
      • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
      █████████
      ░░░░░░░░░
      █████████
      ░░░░░░░░░
      █████████
      ░░░░░░░░░
      █████████
      ░░░░░░░░░
      █████████
      ░░░░░░░░░
      █████████
      ░░░░░░░░░
      █████████
      about you !!

↳ everyone's saying be lgbtq+ friendly and i don't really get why because i thought that this
      x would be a given but like. yeah this Is important. also keep me updated on whether you'll
      x be busy, and when you aren't, feel free to nudge me because i may very well forget
      ↳ have some kind of idea of what roleplay you want to do, whether we use an idea one of
      x us comes up with or we develop something together. do not let me decide everything
      x because this will not work otherwise
      ↳ write around the same amount as i do; obviously i don't expect a whole novella, but at
      x the very least a decent paragraph or two. "same amount" is definitely not a hard and
      x fast rule though, just write however much you feel like without straining but still put in
      x effort. maybe min 300 words or so?
      ↳ please please please don't write in font sizes smaller than 85 or use bright/pastel colours
      x for the bulk of your writing. my eyes are screaming for help
      ↳ would also prefer if you used animanga/art fcs
      ↳ would also greatly prefer if you played an oc, but if you want to do a canon character in
      x the event that we do a fandom rp, then by all means go ahead
      ┌───────────────────────────────────────────────┐
      interests, possible ideas and general notes !! bold = higher interest

✎ not interested in taking the plot directly from these media, but i enjoy certain concepts a lot and would
      love to explore elements with the following: vanitas no carte, omniscient reader's viewpoint, kimi ga shinu
      made koi wo shitai
      (long story short: orphans with magical powers are brought into an institution to teach
      them magic and then they serve/repay the country by fighting against other mages in the war in order to
      bring peace, but there's a fair amount of canonical death/injury. i'd like to go into mutual understanding/
      solidarity in loss, forbidden magic systems/types and various consequences, survivor's guilt, partners, etc.
      i highly recommend reading it though because it's really really good... the canon characters are young
      teenagers but for the purpose of the rp i would rather we play young adults, 19 years old minimum),
      twisted wonderland, genshin impact (i know nothing about inazuma though), pokemon (trainers only), link
      click

✎ genres/keywords/concepts i'm comfortable with doing: angstfantasysupernatural elementsfound
      family
      good "comrades"streamer/gamer personas vs getting to know each other irl (please talk to me
      about the game aspect though i am not a gamer. i sort of understand apex legends and barely valorant, that's
      all) • medieval/royalty • rivals to lovers • reincarnationamnesia • mortal x immortal • self-sacrificial idiots
      • fluff • curses/vows/binding contracts • xianxia • maybe isekai/transmigration • adventuring guild(s)/
      members in an mmorpg-esque world • time travelbridges/mental connections/soulbonds (kind of like
      pacific rim but i've never watched pacific rim LOL, im fine with or without the mecha aspect) • sentinels &
      guides
      (dystopia/militaristic setting; sentinels = heightened senses for combat that may overload system,
      guides = help bring calm to sentinels to prevent them from "dropping" out of commission for long periods
      of time; i can try to expand more if you're interested sjdflasd)... i'm fine with most things generally

✎ i am so sorry this turned out so long. please know what you're getting into by enabling me

✎ feel free to pm me with ideas or any details you want clarified, i'm just trying to vibe! also open to
      combining various keywords listed above with a plot inspired by a pre-existing media for that extra brainrot
      but homebrewing ideas is fun too

✎ if you require examples of my writing, i have my storage linked in my signature! a lot of it is just random
      thoughts/ideas thrown together haphazardly within the span of an hour, and for the roleplay itself, i will be
      writing in third person

✎ sorry again
      └───────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
      █████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by traumereii on Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

rei. they/them. adult. carrd. art. writing. aes. sin. busy in uni/exam hell pls run me over.

very normal about vocaloid(ps), the colour blue, various gacha games, link click, & vtubers!
    im not here super often but i just want to vibe lol. born to be silly, forced to stem. smo save me!!

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x
traumereii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atlas, » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:12 pm

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ a t l a s 'xs e a r c h ⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
ahoy there! my name is atlas, and after a very long hiatus of six months, i've come craw
ling back for a possible long lasting 1x1 rp! i've remedied my attention span issues and h
ave a little more motivation for writing, so i hope i won't disappoint! if you're interested
, my information and my requirements are below. hope to see you soon! <3

· my timezone is est + i have a job that i am at nearly all the time, mostly in the aftern
oon. as such, im mostly active around the weekends and at nighttime.
· i would prefer cs forum roleplay because it's pretty, but i am not against discussing or
rping over discord!
· i am semi-lit/lit/novella roleplayer, and can fluctuate between all three! i mostly mirr
or your posts; if you post 6+ paragraphs, i'll do 5-7 or more. expect no less than two par
agraphs from me.
· is lgbt+ and accepting of all! comfortable with any gendered pairings and identities.
· willing to do platonic or romantic roleplays! i have an inclination towards romance; im
a sap lol. also i play mostly male characters, but im not against playing other genders!
for pairings, i can do anything lol, mxm, fxm, fxf, anything nb or other!
· on that topic, i am an adult and prefer not to roleplay romantic plots with minors!
· cause of my busy schedule, im a very lax poster at the moment. i can do a reply every
other day or so, maybe sooner if i have a bunch of muse or not busy! i am always down
to chat ooc however <3
· that being said, sometimes i may forget, so don't hesitate to give me a nudge!
· willing to play multiple characters!
· i would heavily prefer a 1x1, but would not be against a group roleplay either! feel fre
e to pm me with offers if you think i would be interested!
· i am very fandom-based with my interests, but this does not mean you can't ask about
other plots/ideas to see if i'd be into anything similar. just please be understanding if i
am not interested

your reqs:
· basic partner criteria tbh
· must be accepting and supportive of lgbt+ of all kinds, even if we are not roleplaying a
s lgbt+ characters. if you aren't, i don't wish to associate with you, plain and simple.
· be understanding if im hit with wb or personal/life issues! it happens, and if i could co
ntrol it, i very much would. i will also be understanding if the same happens to you!
· love to talk! i wanna make friends too; scream at me about your day or suggest manga
or animes to watch bro, let's be homies, let's swap recipes for food
· at least a paragraph in reply! you don't have to be lit/novella, but i would prefer semi-
lit roleplay partners or those willing to experiment with writing longer posts.
· lmk if you're taking time off, hit wb, or grow disinterested with the rp: basically just k
eep me posted! i can't say i've done the same in the past, but i'd like to not disappoint a
nd not let anybody go hanging. if you need anything or need to say anything, just let me
know what it is and we can work it out and i can offer support if needed. <3
· let me know if i need to use things such as tone tags or anything when talking! i'm not
used to it, but i will easily adjust, just please let me know. i never want to make p
eople uncomfortable.
· roleplaying on either disc or cs! discussing preferably done on disc if you have it :D
╭⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╮
italicized = craving / bold = preferred
╰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╯
╭⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╮
genshin impact
canonxcanon or ocxcanon, basically pref for canon
can play ocs tho!!any au is good; mafia, kingdom, mod
ern, etc, just lmk. i can rp venti, xiao, albedo, aether,
childe, most male characters lol, but ask if you're lookin
for anyone in particular! im most comfy with xiaoven,
kaebedo(rose), & aebedo for ships, but you can ask for
any! we can brainstorm. for plots: something involvi
ng the fatui/abyss and being captured (would prefer
canon charries), two visions at once with hidden plot
or investigations, soulmates, unlikely character
s being summoned to become lesser gods??
, anythi
ng really, hit me with anything im dying for a goo
d rp! please keep in mind i am not caught up with
the 2.6 and 2.7 updates story quest wise. i haven't even
touched the chasm lol, i plan on it soon dw

╰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╯
╭⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╮
pokemon
ocs only please! can use canon plots but just ocs!! yea
honestly, anything involving pokemon. trainers, nuzloc
kes
, pokemon mystery dungeon, anything </3. i would
prefer to play trainers with pokemon instead of straight
up mons, but i wouldn't mind it. for plots: a nuzlocke w
ould be really cool?? i would love to talk about how we
could rp that! something like soul bonded pokemon from
birth, kingdom-based, maybe a darker theme on discord?

╰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╯
╭⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╮
warrior cats
oc only as expected, but we can use canon clans.
for plots: group of cats from rival clans banding t
ogether against a common enemy, turning against
leader or starclan-based plot, found family plot
(sibling & sibling or parent & child) centered ar
ound loss or tragedy, something involving medici
ne cats, i love them sm lol, that's kind of it?
im open to any plots, i just have a low muse <3

╰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╯
╭⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╮
misc
i really enjoy "___ to lovers", but preferably ene
mies or friends. slow burn, slice of life (depends
on characters), forbidden romance, angst is my
middle name please give some, supernatural is
50/50 with me, but i adore immortal/mortal in
some fashion. i also have a spot for werewolves,
soulmates, or anything dragon related! i also am
not against roleplaying as regular animals. foun
d family, opposite dynamics. feel free to pm me
if you want to talk about anything specific!

╰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╯
    ─────────────────────────
    𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮xxxxxxxxx𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ☽
    atlasxxxxxxxxhe/they/moonxxxxxxxlgbt
    estx.poc & transx.plz call me atlas or star
▊▍
▊▍
▊▍
▊▍
atlas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby Mimu » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:44 am

hi! hi! im mimu, and i go by she/they. i haven't roleplayed in over a year and i would like to
get back into it! please dm me first because I'm v shy on here. so here's some info about me!

The most important things: now I have a life behind my screen and I'm a sixth form-student
whos working on her a-levels, so please don't rush me around when I have work to do on my
school days. I do work on sundays and staurdays but i can still respond once i'm done!
now move onto the rest.

• i go by mimu or moll - but call me whatever : )
            • im comfortable with discord and threads on here.
            • i tend to write about 1000+ words or more.
            • im the part of lgbt+ and some of my characters are too.
            • i can do fxf or fxm or any you like.
            • i can do cxc or ocxc or even ocxoc, but i well not roleplay as real-life
            • anything else you want to ask, just say!

list of my interests: those that are bold i would love to roleplay
            ───APOCALYPTIC | anything like the walking dead im in.
            ───ANIMALS |anything like dogs or even warrior cats.
            ───ATTACK ON TITAN | old time fav anime
            ───DEMON SLAYER | loving this anime right now
            ───HARRY POTTER | boom magic
            ───MY HERO ACADAMIA | v swag
            ───HUMAN X WAREWOLF OR VAMPRIE | me like
            ───MARVEL | pOg
            ───GENSHIN IMPACT
            ───RED DEAD REDEMPTION | ill give you a whole glass off apple juice
            ───POKEMON
            ───WARRIOR CARS
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:20 pm

Ayo! Back again <3

Hehe, after exams, I am excited and full of creativity to roleplay- but not many people to roleplay with! So, here I am <3
Ciao! The names Demon, I go by she/her and I am, hopefully, going to be more active here on CS, I would like to get back into it as this was where I first roleplayed and this site holds a lot of memories for me <3

~ I am mainly looking for roleplay partners who can play both males and females as I am incapable of playing males correctly lol
~ I'm most certainly comfortable with discord and Chicken Smoothie threads and dont have a preference.
~ I will most likely match your style and size of writing, but when filled with inspiration, I tend to write quite a lot of words.
~ I am LBGTQ+, so please be respectful <3
~ I can do fxf and fxm, but not mxm as I cannot roleplay males ;--;
~ I mainly roleplay with OC's and original plots and such
~ I do not do animal roleplays! Sorry! <3<3
~ I mainly roleplay romance, but I can add other themes into it! Like romance and action!
~ I am a S U C K E R for angst! So if you have any ideas, please dm me!!
~ All of my character forms are already pre-made! If you need some time to create yours, don't worry! <3
~ Anything else you wish to ask or something I forgot, please dm me!

I mainly roleplay plots that are original and supernatural to say the least. My characters are demons mostly and other supernatural creatures, I will be updating my character list so that my new characters will be added so you can check and see. I'll edit this later and put in the link when everything is set up <3
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:29 pm

hello hello - i have risen from the dead and am back on cs. i'm theia, but you can call me kiri.
as you can see, i'm looking for a few one x one partners, and maybe some new friends as well !

about me
- i have quite a bit of free time rn, so expect frequent replies
- semi-lit to literate. replies average 500-1k words. i usually mirror!
- i am an adult and would prefer to rp as adults, however there are exceptions
- prefer animanga/art fcs
- lgbt+ friendly, however, if there is romance involved, i only do mxf pairings
- no gender preference
- can rp on cs forums or on discord. discord is preferred
- only interested in ocs
- i'm really laidback! if you just want to scream about anime/video games i'm down!

expectations
- friendly and patient
- write at least a solid paragraph
- lmk if you cannot reply for a while/lose interest

interests
- spy x family !!! (spy x assassin, fake family, something along those lines)
- stranger things (new plot w upside down in new location maybe??)
- enemies to lovers, forbidden romance, etc. (fluff, angst, i'm here for it all)
- sword art online
- tokyo ghoul
- genshin impact
- bnha
- webtoons (siren's lament, 19th life)
- apocalypse, fantasy, horror, you name it, i'm open to anything
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aw great, here we go again

Postby deco. » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:21 pm

IF WE HAVE A RP AND I HAVEN'T REPLIED YET LMK
AND I WILL GET ON IT SOZ FOR TAKING 55 YEARS

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
tl;dr i take long to reply disc is tragic#7911
mxm; mxf ok / animanga ok / spy x fam plz
/ canon and ocs r ok,, hi <3 ooc is welcomed
oh and fandom/non fandom options

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
idk what to put here
sorry this is so uggo
about me
i take forever to reply so i apologize for that
i am an adult / my discord is tragic#7911
mainly do mxm or mxf any gender is ok
animanga or realistc fcs / discord or cs forums
do not hesitate to bump me, i will need it
500 words is what i aim for in my posts but
i can do more or less i really do not mind
also ooc is fine! i do like talking w/ my
partners about mutual interest and whatnot
oH and depending on the rp canon chars only
it will be listed :c

about you?
grammar is not a huge deal
post length doesn't really matter
just be okay with my insanely slow
response rate aaaaaaand that's it :sob:

fandom
FE:Three houses/hopes ("evil" byleth x edelgard mayhaps? canon only)
genshin impact (canon/ocs idm! tho plz come to me w/ ur ships! i will return the favor)
spy x family (canon/ocs -- BEGGING FOR TWIYOR THO)
komi can't communicate (idk how this would work but if u got an idea... :)
brand new animal (PLZZZZ ocs definitely)
miraculous? (idk i am gonna need a compelling plot)
non-fandom/generic ideas
were-people??
mutual interest
angst?
enemies to lovers (PLEEK - i love this trope)
well known person x normal guy
rekindling of a relationship

that's all i think idk if you have anything
plz don't hesitate to reach out !
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✦ ─── '' idéa's onexone search ,, )

Postby serafim » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:30 pm

𝐀𝐋𝐋X𝐌𝐘X𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒X𝐎𝐍X𝐓𝐇𝐄X𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆X𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄 ───────────────────────────────────
    ─────────────────────────────────────── 𝐀𝐋𝐋X𝐋𝐈𝐓X𝐔𝐏X𝐀𝐍𝐃X𝐈X𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓X𝐓𝐎X𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄!
    hello! i'm idéa and i'm just getting into rp again after a year and a half hiatus. i currently work so i'm not super active during the daytime unless i
    ts my off day. i live in the southern part of the states in the EST timezone, however i'm always on in the later parts of the evening. i completely u
    nderstand if someone is busy, so please don't fret if you can't immediately get back to me! i'm pretty understanding and ask for it to be reciprocat
    ed by my partner(s).if you're interested, please don't hesitate to shoot me a pm on here! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐄
    i consider myself a semi-lit to literate roleplayer, so i can write anywhere from 450 words up to 1k+ a post, however i like to match with my part
    ners. i'm comfortable roleplaying a male or female in a mxm, fxm, or fxf pairing. i can roleplay either here on cs or any other forum or even disc
    ord
    , i'm not picky whatsoever and will go with whatever you're most comfortable with. please, if you lose interest or muse, let me know; i would
    rather you tell me than ghost me. i will let you know if i get busy, and i hope you can do the same, i understand writers block or life simply getti
    ng crazy. i mainly chatter through discord outside of cs, so if you want to contact me to develop relationships and all that jazz, that's the best w
    ay to reach me, and i love developing character relations as well!
    𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐑
    i look for someone who is also semi-lit to literate, i don't mind matching your word count however that is the least i ask. it helps a lot if you're i
    nterested in bouncing ideas around
    , especially when it comes to plot and how our characters will develop up until endgame. i also hope that yoi
    u'd let me know if you get busy or lose muse, as i will always do the same for you.
    𝐑𝐏 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
    im interested in slice of life, anything medieval, enemies to lovers or just any kind of slowburn plot, as well as anything to do with the use of p
    owers
    . i am also interested in anything cowboy/western, college settings, and anything that involves angst or a romance subplot.
    𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍
    i'm not interested in any kind of animal roleplays, including warrior cats. at the moment i'm not interested in pokemon roleplays or the use of a
    nime
    faceclaims. nothing pulled straight from tv shows, movies, or comics either please, however if they're related in some manner to what i a
    m interested in, i'd be more than happy to at least consider. i'm not interested in highschool settings whatsoever or characters under the age of
    eighteen

serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:21 am

`sappho wrote:
      keeping things short and sweet! right now i'm looking for a semi-lit robin x nancy rp! i'd prefer to play robin and have it set either during season 4 or in-between seasons 3 and 4. willing to do it either here or on discord! just pm me if you're interested! c:
      i'd also be down to throw in steve x eddie or mike x will but i'd still like robin and nancy to be the focus!
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me