Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

=

Postby charmie » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:09 pm

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

The Worst Generation is coming to its peak but a new generation of young pirates are coming in as well, although they are not as strong as the worst generation once they go through the battles and hardships that those of the worst generation faced this new generation may be just as strong or even worse. Two pirate captains who are starting off with a rather high bounty already have now entered the grand line, meeting each other they two captains decided they would work towards their goal together to obtain the one piece, and at the end of course...face off with each other. Although this is a deadly decision both captains agreed and now are sailing to the same islands and working together with different crews, they will protect each other but I doubt the captains would obey the other captain's orders. But then again maybe they'll form just into one pirate crew, it just depends on how their journey goes until they reach Sabaody Archipelago...or if they even get that far.

roleplay thread
-three roles open, one has to be male you decide what they are
-two paragraphs per post
-you don't have to watch the anime but that would be nice
Last edited by charmie on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
charmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby zutopia » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:18 pm

aesthetic, wrote:
DOWNTOWN DOGS

You were either thrown out or just born into the free life. Its not sweet out here in New York because well you
see there will always be someone watching you or even chasing you so just remember that you arent so safe ar
ound these parts of New York. On your way you'll meet tons and tons of other canines! But, will they be sweet,
rude or rather ignorant? Will you make friends? Will you make enemies? Or will you find love? Here in the down
town parts of New York anything can happen..

post your forms here!
main thread.
NEEDS MEMBERS! xx
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ ── ❝ the downfall of the kiznaiver ❞

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:41 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xthe kizna system. a project where peace and happiness can be ensured one hundred percent. it started
xwith various experiments on monkeys before trying it out on people. it didn't go as planned, the experi
xments killing the subject. the system had then came up with the idea of making nineteen children into
xkiznaivers. all of the children's mother or father worked for the kizna system, their belief in it, stronger
xthan the safety of their flesh and blood. the experiment started out really well, the children's bonds to
xwards each other stronger than ever. a boy named ______ took the kiznaiver project very seriously to the
xpoint where the project backfired. all of the children's pain had been redirected all to him, causing his
xlife to hang by a thread. they treated the painful attacks with a medicine that numbs all emotions and se
xnses. this spread out into a few of the children. five of the children were effected by it, though only on
xe of the five got to go home while the others were stuck in the facility. the child's name was Mai. a ram
xbunctious girl who lost the ability to feel pain, most of her emotions null. now six others have been dra
xgged into the kizna system, all hiding dark secrets and undeniable guilt within each of them. now they all
xshare Mai's and each other's pain. these seven will not only go on crazy missions created by the kizna syst
xem, but also will learn to understand what is in their hearts and what it's like to feel someone else's pain.
xthough these seven don't get along with the three working for the system, and only wish to break away.
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

•Materea High•

Postby 14InAHeart » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:44 pm

The envelope seems to have appeared in your room overnight. It wasn't in yesterday's mail, and it's unlikely that a family member stuck a wax seal on it just to sneak it under your door. On one side, your name is handwritten in looping calligraphy. You open it up and read...

Welcome to Materea High,
an elemental roleplay.
Please be considerate of those of us with social anxiety in your trade rules.
It's a disorder that we cannot help!

Consider joining my rp? •Materea High•

Note: The "14" in my username is a reference to an inside joke about an anime. I've used this username for years before i ever knew of the trend of using this number. It does not mean anything besides that said above.
14InAHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:00 pm

F O R E S T C L A N

nestled amongst a dense layer of trees, hidden from the world of twolegs lays forestclan. founded by a group of traveling loners, the clan grew in size and strength over the hundreds of moons. the season of leafbare shall be upon the clan soon, prey is already becoming scarce and signs of greencough have begun to show. will you survive?

notes
• this rp is yet to start
• minmum of three lines per post
• good grammar and punction is a must

join here!
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:04 pm

The year is 2082, and the world is not the same as it once was. In 2080 there was a meteor shower, the strange thing is , it was happening all over the world.When the meteors crashed they exposed the earth to a radiation, it affected all of us at least those with blood type A and blood type O. Those with blood type B were left unaffected, those with A and O
were given abilities. Powers, you could say, it gave us one power each, each power was different. There was even a period where people decided to dress up and become "Superheroes" but that died out after the vigilante restriction act. Afterwards we became feared and killed,but one man stopped at nothing to give us peace. He created a reality where we could exist in peace, and that we did. But we cannot leave this reality, because the man who created it was killed , by one of us. He created another life, he created World II and it's up to us to survive in it.

Outsider: Outsiders are the people who were transported to this reality by mistake Outsiders can only be of blood type B
Insider: The exact opposite of an Outsider, these people were brought here on purpose, an Insider is of blood type A or O

3:Do not start posting unless your forum has been accepted by me!
4:Try to come up with something original, if you can't Pm me to ask for any ideas! :D
5:You can have as many characters as you can handle.
6:Minor swear words are allowed such as Hell and Damn.
7:Your character can only have one power.
8:Have fun!
9: Drama is a good in roleplaying
10:Keep child friendly

If you're interested here's the link!
BLOOD IS POWER

_________________________________________________________________________________________
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ ── ❝ the downfall of the kiznaiver ❞

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:26 pm

xthe kizna system. a project where peace and happiness can be ensured one hundred percent. it started
xwith various experiments on monkeys before trying it out on people. it didn't go as planned, the experi
xments killing the subject. the system had then came up with the idea of making nineteen children into
xkiznaivers. all of the children's mother or father worked for the kizna system, their belief in it, stronger
xthan the safety of their flesh and blood. the experiment started out really well, the children's bonds to
xwards each other stronger than ever. a boy named ______ took the kiznaiver project very seriously to the
xpoint where the project backfired. all of the children's pain had been redirected all to him, causing his
xlife to hang by a thread. they treated the painful attacks with a medicine that numbs all emotions and se
xnses. this spread out into a few of the children. five of the children were effected by it, though only on
xe of the five got to go home while the others were stuck in the facility. the child's name was Mai. a ram
xbunctious girl who lost the ability to feel pain, most of her emotions null. now six others have been dra
xgged into the kizna system, all hiding dark secrets and undeniable guilt within each of them. now they all
xshare Mai's and each other's pain. these seven will not only go on crazy missions created by the kizna syst
xem, but also will learn to understand what is in their hearts and what it's like to feel someone else's pain.
xthough these seven don't get along with the three working for the system, and only wish to break away.
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:28 pm

This roleplay takes place a few months after the Pacifist ending. All the monsters have been living happily on the surface for a few months. One day, a tension breaks out between the humans and monsters. They are weary of each other. Flowey takes advantage of this, spreading several lies to each side about the other. A few days later, a new war breaks out between the two races. Humans are trying to force the monsters back underground, and they're forced to fight back.

Most canon characters open!

You can find the roleplay here!
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵒᶤᵈ

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:22 pm

ᵐᵃᶤᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ
ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᶠˡᵘᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵒᵖᵉᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵉᵗ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ˢᵗʳᵃᶰᵍᵉ. ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˡᵃʸᶤᶰᵍ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᶤᶰ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˢᵒᶠᵗ ᵖᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵒᶠ ᵍʳᵃˢˢ. ᵃ ˢˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ ᵇˡᵒʷˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵉˢᵗ. ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵒᵃᵏ ᵗʳᵉᵉˢ ʷʰᶤᶜʰ ᵗᵒʷᵉʳ ʰᶤᵍʰ ᶤᶰᵗᵒ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗᶤᶠᵘˡ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵐᵒᵒᶰˡᶤᵗ ᶰᶤᵍʰᵗ ˢᵏʸ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᶤʳʳᶤᶰᵍ, ˢᵒ ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵃˡᵒᶰᵉ. ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵒʷ ᵈᶤᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ? ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᶰᵒᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒᵒᵈˢ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵃˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠʳᶤᵉᶰᵈˢ, ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵐᶤˡʸ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵒᶰˡʸ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ. ᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶰˣᶤᵉᵗʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗᵉʳʳᵒʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᵗᵘᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ˢᵉᵗ ᶤᶰ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒ ˢᶤˡᵉᶰᵗ, ᵃˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ᶠʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ ᶤᶰ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ. ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ ˢᵗᵒᵖˢ ᵇˡᵒʷᶤᶰᵍ, ᵗʳᵉᵉˢ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ˢʷᵃʸᶤᶰᵍ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶤʳ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᵠᵘᶤᵗᵉ ᶜᵒˡᵈ. ˢᵘᵈᵈᵉᶰˡʸ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˡᵒᵘᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵒᵒᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉˢ ᵛᵒᶤᶜᵉ ʳᵉˢᵒᶰᵃᵗᵉˢ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ᵃʳᵉᵃ. ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤˢ ᶤᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ? ᶤᶰ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˢʰʳᶤˡˡ ᵃᶰᵈ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᶠᶤˡˡᵉᵈ ᵗᵒᶰᵉ, ᵗʰᶤˢ ᶤˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ˢʰᵉ ˢᵃʸˢ.

ᵃʰ, ᵐʸ ˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵐᶤᶰᶤᵒᶰˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃʷᵃᵏᵉ! ᶠᶤᶰᵃˡˡʸ! ᶤᵗ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵃᵗˢ ˡᵒᶰᵍ ᵉᶰᵒᵘᵍʰ, ᵃ ʷᵉᵉᵏ. ᵖˢʰ, ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ ᶤᵗ ᵒᶰˡʸ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵈᶤᵈᶰ'ᵗ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˡᵒᶰᵍ... ᵃᶰʸʷᵃʸˢ, ᶤ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᶤᶰᵏᶤᶰᵍ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒᶰᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈˢ ᵘᵖ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᶤᶰᵏˢ ᶤᵗ. ˢʰᵉ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉᵈ, ᶜˡᵉᵃʳᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵃᵗ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵍᵒᶤᶰᵍ ᵒᶰ ᶤᶰ ᵃ ᵐᵒᶜᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵗᵒᶰᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵛᵒᶤᶜᵉ.

ᵒʰ ᶰᵒ! ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃᵐ ᶤ? ʰᵒʷ'ᵈ ᶤ ᵍᵉᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ? ʷʰᵒ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ? ʷʰᵒ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᶤᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ˡᵃᵈʸ ᵗᵃˡᵏᶤᶰᵍ? ᵇˡᵃʰ ᵇˡᵃʰ ᵇˡᵃʰ. ᵃᶰᵈ ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ, ʰᵉʳ ᵛᵒᶤᶜᵉ ᵗᵉᵉᵐᶤᶰᵍ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗᵉʳʳᵒʳ.

ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰˢʷᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ. ᶤ ᵃᵐ ᶰᵃᵗᵃˡᶤᵉ ᵃ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉˢˢ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤᶰᵗᵒ ᵐʸ ˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ. ᶜʰᵉᵉʳᶠᵘˡ ᶜˡᵃᵖᵖᶤᶰᵍ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵃᵇʳᵘᵖᵗˡʸ ˢᵗᵒᵖᵖᶤᶰᵍ.

ᶤ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵉʳᵃˢᵉᵈ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳᶤᵉˢ, ˡᵒᶜᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵃʷᵃʸ, ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ. ᶤᶠ ᶤ ᵍᵃᶤᶰ ᵃ ˡᶤᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵃˡˡᵒʷ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳᶤᵉˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ. ᶰᵒʷ, ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᵉᵃᵐᵐᵃᵗᵉˢ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ, ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵈᵉᶜᶤᵈᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᶤᶜᵏ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒʳ ᵍᵒ ᶤᵗ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷᶰ. ᶤ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᶜᵃʳᵉ. ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ ˢᵘᵍᵍᵉˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ˢᵗᶤᶜᵏ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ. ᵃᶰᵈ ᵃˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ, ʷᵉˡˡ, ᶤᶰ ᵐʸ ᵒʷᶰ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵒᶠ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉ! ᶤ'ᵛᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᶤᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐʸ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰˢ ʳᵘᶰ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ. ᶤᵗ'ˢ ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵒᶤᵈ. ᵃᶰ ᵉᵛᶤˡ ᶜᵃᶜᵏˡᵉ ᵇᵒᵒᵐˢ ˢʰᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ.

ᶰᵒʷ, ᵗʰᶤˢ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶤˢ ᶠᶤˡˡᵉᵈ ᵐᵃᶰʸ, ᵐᵃᶰʸ ᵏᶤˡˡᵉʳ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉˢ. ˢᵒ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ ᵒᶠ ʷᶤˢᵈᵒᵐ. ˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᶤˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵇʸ ᵈᵃʸ. ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢˡᵃʸ ˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᵃʷᵃʸ. ᶰᵒʷ, ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵘʳᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵗʰᶤˢ. ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᵐᵒᵐᵉᶰᵗ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵍᵒᵉˢ ˢᶤˡᵉᶰᵗ ᵃᵍᵃᶤᶰ, ᵗʰᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ˢᵖʳᶤᶰᵍ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ˡᶤᶠᵉ. ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶤʳ ʷᵃʳᵐˢ ᵘᵖ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵘᵍˢ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈ ᵇᵘᶻᶻᶤᶰᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ. ʷᶤˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵘʳᵛᶤᵛᵉ, ᵒʳ ᵇᵉ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃᶰʸ ᵗᵒ ᵈᶤᵉ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᶤˢ ᵘᶰᶠᵒʳᵍᶤᵛᶤᶰᵍ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵃˢ ʷᵉˡˡ?

ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵒᶤᵈ

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: howlingclan

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:28 am

☽ howlingclan ☾

In this clan, all of Starclan and the Warrior code is completely lost. Howlingclan came
from the dust of two clans, Blossomclan and Lightningclan, both of which existed in time
of peace. Even to this day, the clan re-tells the story of how a group of rebels took down
the clans and made one stronger clan, hating the weakness of their own clanmates. Taking
in prisoners, killing any trespassing rogues, and keeping love out of the equation when it
comes to mates is what Howlingclan does, keeping their warriors strong.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me