Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

|STREAMCLAN AND DUSKCLAN|

Postby Nebulapaws. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:05 am

created for koshii's rp.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text
two clans, as different as the sun and moon, night and day, yet the two are more
similar than you think. tensions are high between the two bordering clans, will th
ey keep their fragile peace or will the two clans turn against each other? welcome
to the world of duskclan and streamclan, one of adventure, romance, and danger.
join or follow along so you can understand the ways of the warrior code. ━━━━
duskclan is a clan of cats who live in a lush pine forest. these cats usually have bi
g, v. thick pelts and eat mainly squirrels, mice, rabbits, and various forest animals
streamclan is a clan who lives mainly near various water sources and forest. cats
from here usually have very sleek fur for swimming. they eat fish, birds and mice.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.STREAMCLAN AND DUSKCLAN!
Nebulapaws.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rivalry [Elf RP/New & Accepting]

Postby passione » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:30 am

—Loosely based off Norse Mythology—
Main Thread | Discussion

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
The rivalry between the Ljósálfar and the Dökkálfar was not recent news.
It wasn't news to be looked over either, as both types of elves were powerful creatures,
never to be messed with.

Their powers are opposites, much like their personalities.
The Ljósálfar represent light, and the Dökkálfar stand for darkness.
The elves are currently fighting for land, power and to destroy their opposing clan.
There is a solution, though. One that would end with peace, and not the destruction of a species.

A group of both species has formed to rebel against the leaders,
to convince others of their cause, and to bring peace among their world— Midea.
The leaders of the Ljósálfar and the Dökkálfar hate this, though,
and would do anything within their power to stop the revolution.
Even if it means killing their own kind.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:51 am

Have you ever felt like you were born in the wrong time era? The wrong place? The wrong universe?

I'm sure many of you among us(including myself) have found the borders of our planet Earth so very... constricting. As homely as our little galaxy is, there's so much more out there, waiting to be explored. The idea that we are alone in an endless universe, surrounded by nothing but darkness, is ridiculous. So, let's imagine. What's out there?

Setting
Earth, humanity's home-world, has been long forgotten. As the galaxy grew ever wider, people never took their eyes from the horizon. But as technology advanced, so did ambition. One government, The World's Union, and one corporation, Paragon Enterprises, seized the galaxy as theirs, constantly skirmishing to get a hold of the latest breakthrough. Throughout this unstable conflict, rebellions have begun to form on multiple planets, headed by one main extremist group: Supernova. The universal law enforcement, Galactic Authority, is struggling to keep the peace.

World's Union
The World's Union is a galactic superpower, ruled by a council of experienced politicians. This government is usually morally just and fair to the people, but corruption is not nonexistent.

Paragon Enterprises
A money-fueled corporation experimenting in cybernetics, genetics, nuclear technology, and have most recently made a breakthrough in the highest form of illegal technology: the creation of artificial life, their best kept secret.

Galactic Authority
Unbiased law-enforcement. The GA is well-known for doing whatever it takes to keep the galaxy in order.

Supernova Rebellion
A group of extremists battling it out against all factions. The leaders of this group would bring power to the people, preferring anarchy over who has the power now.

Join here.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:05 am

This roleplay takes place a few months after the Pacifist ending. All the monsters have been living happily on the surface for a few months. One day, a tension breaks out between the humans and monsters. They are weary of each other. Flowey takes advantage of this, spreading several lies to each side about the other. A few days later, a new war breaks out between the two races. Humans are trying to force the monsters back underground, and they're forced to fight back.

Most canon characters open!

You can find the roleplay here!
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:10 am

xxxxxxxSudden Changes

Now

the dark begins to
rise

Save your breath, it's far from
over

Leave the lost and dead
behind

Now's your chance to run for
cover

I don't wanna change the world
I just wanna

leave it colder, light the fuse and
burn it up

Take the path that leads to
nowhere

All is lost again, but I'm not giving
in

Roleplay Thread click for more information.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |STREAMCLAN AND DUSKCLAN|

Postby Nebulapaws. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:10 am

Koshiiwolf wrote:
created for koshii's rp.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text
two clans, as different as the sun and moon, night and day, yet the two are more
similar than you think. tensions are high between the two bordering clans, will th
ey keep their fragile peace or will the two clans turn against each other? welcome
to the world of duskclan and streamclan, one of adventure, romance, and danger.
join or follow along so you can understand the ways of the warrior code. ━━━━
duskclan is a clan of cats who live in a lush pine forest. these cats usually have bi
g, v. thick pelts and eat mainly squirrels, mice, rabbits, and various forest animals
streamclan is a clan who lives mainly near various water sources and forest. cats
from here usually have very sleek fur for swimming. they eat fish, birds and mice.

.STREAMCLAN AND DUSKCLAN!
Nebulapaws.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵒᶤᵈ

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:20 am

Adriana101 wrote:ᵐᵃᶤᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ
ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᶠˡᵘᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵒᵖᵉᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵉᵗ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ˢᵗʳᵃᶰᵍᵉ. ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˡᵃʸᶤᶰᵍ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᶤᶰ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˢᵒᶠᵗ ᵖᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵒᶠ ᵍʳᵃˢˢ. ᵃ ˢˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ ᵇˡᵒʷˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵉˢᵗ. ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵒᵃᵏ ᵗʳᵉᵉˢ ʷʰᶤᶜʰ ᵗᵒʷᵉʳ ʰᶤᵍʰ ᶤᶰᵗᵒ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗᶤᶠᵘˡ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵐᵒᵒᶰˡᶤᵗ ᶰᶤᵍʰᵗ ˢᵏʸ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᶤʳʳᶤᶰᵍ, ˢᵒ ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵃˡᵒᶰᵉ. ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵒʷ ᵈᶤᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ? ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᶰᵒᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒᵒᵈˢ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵃˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠʳᶤᵉᶰᵈˢ, ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵐᶤˡʸ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵒᶰˡʸ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ. ᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶰˣᶤᵉᵗʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗᵉʳʳᵒʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᵗᵘᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ˢᵉᵗ ᶤᶰ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒ ˢᶤˡᵉᶰᵗ, ᵃˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ᶠʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ ᶤᶰ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ. ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ ˢᵗᵒᵖˢ ᵇˡᵒʷᶤᶰᵍ, ᵗʳᵉᵉˢ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ˢʷᵃʸᶤᶰᵍ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶤʳ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᵠᵘᶤᵗᵉ ᶜᵒˡᵈ. ˢᵘᵈᵈᵉᶰˡʸ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˡᵒᵘᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵒᵒᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉˢ ᵛᵒᶤᶜᵉ ʳᵉˢᵒᶰᵃᵗᵉˢ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ᵃʳᵉᵃ. ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤˢ ᶤᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ? ᶤᶰ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˢʰʳᶤˡˡ ᵃᶰᵈ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᶠᶤˡˡᵉᵈ ᵗᵒᶰᵉ, ᵗʰᶤˢ ᶤˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ˢʰᵉ ˢᵃʸˢ.

ᵃʰ, ᵐʸ ˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵐᶤᶰᶤᵒᶰˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃʷᵃᵏᵉ! ᶠᶤᶰᵃˡˡʸ! ᶤᵗ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵃᵗˢ ˡᵒᶰᵍ ᵉᶰᵒᵘᵍʰ, ᵃ ʷᵉᵉᵏ. ᵖˢʰ, ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ ᶤᵗ ᵒᶰˡʸ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵈᶤᵈᶰ'ᵗ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˡᵒᶰᵍ... ᵃᶰʸʷᵃʸˢ, ᶤ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᶤᶰᵏᶤᶰᵍ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒᶰᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈˢ ᵘᵖ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᶤᶰᵏˢ ᶤᵗ. ˢʰᵉ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉᵈ, ᶜˡᵉᵃʳᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵃᵗ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵍᵒᶤᶰᵍ ᵒᶰ ᶤᶰ ᵃ ᵐᵒᶜᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵗᵒᶰᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵛᵒᶤᶜᵉ.

ᵒʰ ᶰᵒ! ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃᵐ ᶤ? ʰᵒʷ'ᵈ ᶤ ᵍᵉᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ? ʷʰᵒ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ? ʷʰᵒ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᶤᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ˡᵃᵈʸ ᵗᵃˡᵏᶤᶰᵍ? ᵇˡᵃʰ ᵇˡᵃʰ ᵇˡᵃʰ. ᵃᶰᵈ ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ, ʰᵉʳ ᵛᵒᶤᶜᵉ ᵗᵉᵉᵐᶤᶰᵍ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗᵉʳʳᵒʳ.

ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰˢʷᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ. ᶤ ᵃᵐ ᶰᵃᵗᵃˡᶤᵉ ᵃ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉˢˢ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤᶰᵗᵒ ᵐʸ ˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ. ᶜʰᵉᵉʳᶠᵘˡ ᶜˡᵃᵖᵖᶤᶰᵍ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵃᵇʳᵘᵖᵗˡʸ ˢᵗᵒᵖᵖᶤᶰᵍ.

ᶤ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵉʳᵃˢᵉᵈ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳᶤᵉˢ, ˡᵒᶜᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵃʷᵃʸ, ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ. ᶤᶠ ᶤ ᵍᵃᶤᶰ ᵃ ˡᶤᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵃˡˡᵒʷ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳᶤᵉˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ. ᶰᵒʷ, ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᵉᵃᵐᵐᵃᵗᵉˢ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ, ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵈᵉᶜᶤᵈᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᶤᶜᵏ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒʳ ᵍᵒ ᶤᵗ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷᶰ. ᶤ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᶜᵃʳᵉ. ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ ˢᵘᵍᵍᵉˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ˢᵗᶤᶜᵏ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ. ᵃᶰᵈ ᵃˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ, ʷᵉˡˡ, ᶤᶰ ᵐʸ ᵒʷᶰ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵒᶠ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉ! ᶤ'ᵛᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᶤᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐʸ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰˢ ʳᵘᶰ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ. ᶤᵗ'ˢ ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵒᶤᵈ. ᵃᶰ ᵉᵛᶤˡ ᶜᵃᶜᵏˡᵉ ᵇᵒᵒᵐˢ ˢʰᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ.

ᶰᵒʷ, ᵗʰᶤˢ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶤˢ ᶠᶤˡˡᵉᵈ ᵐᵃᶰʸ, ᵐᵃᶰʸ ᵏᶤˡˡᵉʳ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉˢ. ˢᵒ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ ᵒᶠ ʷᶤˢᵈᵒᵐ. ˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᶤˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵇʸ ᵈᵃʸ. ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢˡᵃʸ ˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᵃʷᵃʸ. ᶰᵒʷ, ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵘʳᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵗʰᶤˢ. ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᵐᵒᵐᵉᶰᵗ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵍᵒᵉˢ ˢᶤˡᵉᶰᵗ ᵃᵍᵃᶤᶰ, ᵗʰᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ˢᵖʳᶤᶰᵍ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ˡᶤᶠᵉ. ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶤʳ ʷᵃʳᵐˢ ᵘᵖ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵘᵍˢ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈ ᵇᵘᶻᶻᶤᶰᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ. ʷᶤˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵘʳᵛᶤᵛᵉ, ᵒʳ ᵇᵉ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃᶰʸ ᵗᵒ ᵈᶤᵉ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᶤˢ ᵘᶰᶠᵒʳᵍᶤᵛᶤᶰᵍ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵃˢ ʷᵉˡˡ?

ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵒᶤᵈ

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Syndromed Sickness; » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:35 am

;Syndromed Sickness; wrote:
;Syndromed Sickness; wrote:

Seaside acts as the school for a small island, mostly inhabited by natives with very few tourists. This academy occasionally brings other students around from over seas due to its 'openness' and beautiful sights.

On the surface the school is a dream come true, though unfortunately there is a darker side to Seaside. Ranks have been set in the school by the students. The ranks are decided by cards. A simple deck of cards is used (or multiple if there are enough students) at the start of each quarter. The type of card (hearts, spades, etc.) decide which dorm building they will stay in and the numbers dictate what rank they will hold. Aces have the most power in the school while Jokers have the least. As the numbers get larger, the rank goes down. Certain cards, such as queens and kings, are sometimes debated among students as to what rank they should technically be. For the most part its accepted they are just under Aces, sometimes seen as the Aces' sidekicks or personal helpers.

This RP welcomes character inside and outside the school, though one character in the school is required. Humans and Kemonomimis(nekos) are allowed in the RP and it is LGBT+ inclusive (as all my RPs are). The RP's started but, don't be afraid to join anyways! Stop by for awhile, won'tcha?

Roleplay here
Discussion here
Hey there. My name's Syn or Sawyer. I go by he/him pronouns.
;Syndromed Sickness;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:51 am

Have you ever felt like you were born in the wrong time era? The wrong place? The wrong universe?

I'm sure many of you among us(including myself) have found the borders of our planet Earth so very... constricting. As homely as our little galaxy is, there's so much more out there, waiting to be explored. The idea that we are alone in an endless universe, surrounded by nothing but darkness, is ridiculous. So, let's imagine. What's out there?

Setting
Earth, humanity's home-world, has been long forgotten. As the galaxy grew ever wider, people never took their eyes from the horizon. But as technology advanced, so did ambition. One government, The World's Union, and one corporation, Paragon Enterprises, seized the galaxy as theirs, constantly skirmishing to get a hold of the latest breakthrough. Throughout this unstable conflict, rebellions have begun to form on multiple planets, headed by one main extremist group: Supernova. The universal law enforcement, Galactic Authority, is struggling to keep the peace.

World's Union
The World's Union is a galactic superpower, ruled by a council of experienced politicians. This government is usually morally just and fair to the people, but corruption is not nonexistent.

Paragon Enterprises
A money-fueled corporation experimenting in cybernetics, genetics, nuclear technology, and have most recently made a breakthrough in the highest form of illegal technology: the creation of artificial life, their best kept secret.

Galactic Authority
Unbiased law-enforcement. The GA is well-known for doing whatever it takes to keep the galaxy in order.

Supernova Rebellion
A group of extremists battling it out against all factions. The leaders of this group would bring power to the people, preferring anarchy over who has the power now.

Join here.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faerie; » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:54 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxx..So it wasn’t the best scenario. It’s nearing the one year anniversary of the infection, and no cure has been found for a zombie’s vicious bite. To them, a human - no, a survivor, - was just a snack to chomp on, to taste the salt on their skin and move on. Your family was no different. Relative fell over relative, all left to rot. It had only been eight months, and chances were that you had already lost the ones you loved the most.

xxxxxIt’s April now. The infection spread in the middle of August, and too many people died to run a functioning city. Athens, Georgia, is pretty, sure, but it’s not where the cure is. There are two options - head to Mexico, where there’s a rumored cure, or travel to Canada, where the cure is certain. The decision of your fate would be easier if you had people you trusted, wouldn’t it? But you just met your group only a week ago, and everybody is assuming ranks. Nothing is stable, not even the assumption that you’ll be alive next month. Heh. But that's just getting ahead of yourself in such a time, isn't it?

faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me