Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby all_is_lxst » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:23 am

Hello everybody! I'm Kies, as you could already see,
and obviously I'm looking for a 1x1 partner.
Below is all the information as to what I'm looking for.

✧ I live in the EST time zone and am on at least once every few days, if not more (Usually everyday).

✧ I have pretty good grammar, spelling, and punctuation. However, it's not always perfect and I do like to use slang when my characters talk (wanna, gonna, kinda, etc.)

✧ I can usually type out a least 3 sentences easily, however I can also do more, such as two paragraphs if I really try.

✧ I can do some okay coding, but I'm usually on my phone so don't expect most of my posts to be super fancy.

✧ I am currently looking for mxm rps (though I may do mxf with a good plot, in which case I prefer male but can do either gender)

✧ I only like to rp on the CS forums.

✧ Please reply often. At least 2-3 times a week.

✧ Please have decent spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. It doesn't have to be perfect, we all have typos and make mistakes, but I also don't want you to not even try.

✧ I don't mind color in your posts (in fact I use it in pretty much all my posts) but try not to use something really light that I won't be able to see on the screen.

Bold Text = I will die of happiness if you
rp this with me

Italics= I have a plots for this

Harry Potter
✧ Modern Day Fairytale
✧ High School Romance
Prince x Prince
✧ Everyday/Slice of Life RP
✧ Merperson x Human
✧ Something Supernatural (werewolves, vampires, nekos, etc. not the show)

✧ Or PM me! There may be something that I forgot to list or I may hear something from you that piques my interest.

✧ I'm REALLY interested in doing these four pairings/plots at the moment. I have specific plots/ideas for all of them and would highly prefer they be mxm and around the 16-18 age frame.

✧ Royal x Normal Citizen
✧ Popular x Quiet Nerd
✧ Rebel x Band Kid
✧ Equestrian School (Canterwood Crest kind of thing)
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

basic.'s 1x1 rp search

Postby vicasterology » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:54 am

hello! i'm basic., but you can call me marissa!..................................................................

what i'm looking for:
    -mostly mxm or fxf rps
    -good grammar, though if english is not your first language i can understand
    -cool fun active rp buddy to chat with outside the rp
    -semi-literate i guess?? if you're having writer's block it's chill, happens to me all the time
    -definitely must be lgbt-friendly (i'd prefer not to rp with someone who uses the phrase
    "both genders")

fandoms:
    -once upon a time (stopped watching after season 5 though lol)
    -riverdale
    -the oa
    -life is strange
    -pvris
    -dan and phil

preferences: (underlined = something i really want to do, italics = character i'd prefer playing)
    -swanqueen (emma swan x regina mills)
    -cheronica (cheryl blossom x veronica lodge)
    -beronica (betty cooper x veronica lodge)
    -buck vu x french
    -pricefield (max caulfield x chloe price)
    -amberprice (rachel amber x chloe price)
    -grahamscott (warren graham x nathan prescott)
    -lynn gunn x female oc
    -phan (dan howell x phil lester)

▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘
                vic / victor. transmasc. he / it. adult.
                -✧-
                "can you make me believe in tiring?"

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

vicasterology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1 x 1?

Postby lol » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:57 am

hello there, i'm lol- but call me madison/madi, and i'm looking for a one on one. i'll make this short & sweet ^^

about me:
          — female, prefer to play the less dominate roles
          — lgbtq+ (if you're not lgbtq+ oriented, please don't bother associating yourself with me)
          — live in the est timezone (i'm on cs a lot currently since it's holiday break, and i hope to
          hear at least twice a week or so from you)
          — i'd like to think that my grammar is pretty decent, aside from me capitalizing my words.
          if my non-capitalization bothers you, please tell me before our roleplay!
          — very open to anything! when it comes to roleplaying, i like warming up to my roleplay
          partner. please don't fret if you don't feel comfortable with something, or feel a bit
          clueless during the roleplay (that's what i'm here for!!)

about you:
          — okay with playing the more dominate roles
          — lgbtq+ !!!! is a must p l e a se
          — active with the roleplay
          — come with plot ideas! please don't pm me, and expect me to do all the work (if that's
          the case, i probably won't even respond)
          — more than 6+ sentences for each post. i don't want one liners while i'm typing away
          300/400 words per post lol
          — very friendly!! at least some side chat would be cool

what i'm looking for: (i = character i want to play // b = craving)

star wars :
          stormpilot = finn x poe
          skysolo = luke x han
          poe x oc (preferably mxm)
          obi-wan x oc
          han x oc (preferably mxm)
          rose x oc
          oc x oc ???

marvel :
          stucky = bucky x steve
          peter x gwen (AU)
          peter x wade wilson
          loki x oc **OOF, i'm craving this a lot
          wade wilson x oc

that's kinda it! if something interested you, feel free to pm me! have a nice day/night (o´ω`o)
lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

search // open

Postby sagittarius. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:05 am

i'm amor., but most know me as jess.
i like to consider myself to be semi literate, and i tend to write anywhere
between to six and twelve decent paragraphs consisting of over 500 words, or
more. i am online every day and i am in the gmt time zone. i am also
more than happy to converse outside of the roleplay.

i am interested in the following roleplays;
⋅ assassin/ potential victim
⋅ one sided romantic feelings
this soulmate au
⋅ headcannons
fandom based
⋅ the 100
clarke/ lexa
⋅ the avengers
clint barton/ natasha romanoff
maria hill/ natasha romanoff
⋅ dc comics
diana prince / oc
diana prince / kara danversx
⋅ friends to lovers
⋅ fluff
⋅ angst
⋅ any f/ f
⋅ long distance relationship
⋅ romance tropes/ cliches
⋅ forbidden love
⋅ love/hate relationships
⋅ prompt/au based
⋅ post apocalyptic/ the 100 style
Imagex
sagittarius.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:35 am

> requirements
        - semi-lit: i'd like for us both to write at least a good paragraph or so.
        - fairly active: i hope we can both post at least twice a week.
        - accepting: you must be accepting of diverse characters.

> about me
        - mxf or fxf romance: if there is no romance i usually lose muse but id like for the romance to develop. we don't have to do both pairings, im comfortable with either but if you aren't, we can do one or the other.
        - gender: i prefer to play females but i can also play males and we can also double up
        - canons and ocs: well, if im being honest i suck at rping canons so if we are doing a fandom rp then i would only want to play an oc unless i state otherwise but you can play a canon or oc, whatever you like! (one of the canons i will play is rey from star wars if we do a reylo onexone, which i really want to do cx)

> seekingblackpearl44
        harry potter
        - i have a half veela character (colette hathaway (♀) that i'd love to use.
        - im also up for making new characters.
        - i love anything having to do with the triwizard tournament!

medieval *craving*
        - i don't have a particular plots but i love realistic medieval times and fantasy.
        - i also have a variety of characters im craving to play as such as any character in the link.
        - i love to make new characters so i can away to that too.

arranged marriages
        - this could be modern or historical, which ever you prefer.
        - i'd prefer for royal or people in power to be involved.
        - i don't have any characters made yet but im open to make some.

star wars *craving*
        - i love star wars but im new to this fandom. so far ive seen every movie and i'd love to do an rp set during the force awakens or the last jedi!
        - reylo!!!! i'd like to play rey c:
        - i really would like to do any of these: rey x fem oc, poe x fem oc, finn x fem oc, ben/kylo ren x fem oc, rose x fem oc, open for other suggestions
        - im really up for anything, just suggest something!

the 100
        - again, i don't have a character made but i like anything to do with grounder x sky person.
        - i prefer to play grounders but im not picky.

please pm me to plot out a onexone, don't worry! i don't bite!
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OPEN!

Postby vanitas. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:55 am

| vanitas or shasha | female | old | gimme pls |
Heyo it's ya girl, back atcha lookin' for more RPs
bc i'm constantly craving new stuff ;n;
My replies range from 500 words up to over 1000
words per post depending on muse and how much
I am given to work with!
I will RP any and all sexuality along with genders!

I'm complete trash so what I'm mainly craving is some
canon x oc for two particular fandoms!

FFXV {Prompto x OC | mxf} - following canon

BNHA {no particular character bc I love so many of them so
it's up to who you feel more comfortable playing x OC and OC x OC
| mxf and maybe even fxf}
KatsuDeku {don't mind which I play!}

blue exorcist {Rin Okumura x OC}

I'm totally down for doubling up! It doesn't even have
to be canon x oc for your half! It's all up to you! I'm
super open minded to don't be afraid to PM me and
make some suggestions!
Last edited by vanitas. on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vanitas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:08 pm

I'm looking for someone to do a 1 x 1 warrior cat role play with! PM me if interested!
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kodiak. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:58 pm

hi everyone!! i'm renegxde. i'm a girl living in the central time zone; i've been rping for several yrs but just kinda stopped in the past yr or so, and i'm looking to get back in the game. i'm back after a semi long hiatus. i'll cut straight to the chase; like everyone else here, i'm looking for a writing buddy/1x1 partner.

here's what i'm looking for; i'm open to a wide variety of plots but at the same time (i know this is gonna sound contradictory, sorry!!) i'm also quite picky when it comes to plots. i have a couple plots in mind for a couple diff things, listed below, and i'm happy to listen to w/e plots you may have in mind, but don't be offended if i say no. to sum it up; i'd be interested in just about anything original, but it's gotta have a good plot, and i can be sorta picky when it comes to plots that interest me. also, i pretty much strictly do fxf, with very, very few exceptions. you miiight be able to talk me into mxf or mxm, but that's a pretty big might. i just relate to fxf roles a lot more, being lgbt myself.

now, about you; i don't expect novella replies, but i do want at least a paragraph or two w/ substance. i also would like for you to plot w/ me considerably. frequent replies would be nice, although i understand life happens sometimes; i don't expect 30 replies in one day, likewise i don't want several days between replies to be a frequent occurrence. i'm largely pretty active, but there will be periods of time i can't come online due to health reasons; that usually happens w/o much warning, so i apologize in advance and i appreciate your understanding. please don't bug me if i don't reply super quickly- i promise there's a good reason for it, like probably writer's block, and i won't forget. now if i disappear for an extended period of time, like 2+ weeks, please don't be afraid to pm me and ask what's up;; most likely, i came back, but i'm too embarrassed to say anything. i also want to be friends w/ my 1x1 partners, so don't be afraid to chat w/ me ooc!! however, if nothing else, please communicate w/ me; if you're not able to get on for some time, or if you can't continue the rp anymore for w/e reason, please tell me. i'm probably one of the most understanding people you'll ever meet, i just need to know!! you also must be accepting of the lgbt community; i'm not asking you to rp it if you don't want to, we relate to diff things, i get it, but at the very least you gotta be accepting. lastly, i will only rp through the forums; pm's just get too crowded too quickly, sorry!!

now here's the fun part!! (key;; 1- not that interested, 5- REALLY interested)

looking to rp;;

Animals w/ powers (5/5)- have a plot for this, REALLY want to do
        Sci-Fi (5/5)- i have a whole plot/universe already created and i'm SO hyped to do this, but it's v complex and may be confusing
        Wolves (4/5)- have a plot for this aswell

Warrior cats (3/5)- not opposed but need to develop a really good plot

celebrity x normal person (4/5) this sounds rly fun tbh
        superhero x normal person (4/5) (ocs only, non-fandom) this sounds rly fun too
        superhero x superhero (4/5) again, non-fandom only
        superhero x villain (4/5)
        High school (5/5) i have a plot for this and i'm SO hyped (fxf)
        supernatural (the show) (2.5/5) not a big fandom person but if you have an interesting plot you just might be able to talk me into this one

not interested;;

fandoms of any kind, really, aside from any i've listed- these just don't really interest me that much, sorry
        no real people
        basically anything i haven't listed

well, i think that's about it!! shoot me a pm if you're interested, i hope to hear from you!! <3
.kodiak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h0m0sexual » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:32 pm

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
I'm Pennywise! The dancing clown.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Hi! This is mostly coding(uh, excuse me if i like my coding dear sir). I'm really hoping to find someone to do Reddie with me! I really love this pairing so much, they are so adorable. If you don't know the name, it's pretty much just Richie and Eddie from the horror movie IT by Stephan King, and them two shipped together. It's gonna be super adorable (and/or super sad, whichever you pick lol). I would like to include stuff from the movie, we can make them older when it happened, and this could be afterwards, or during, idc, anything with these two will make me so happy, just message me if interested! I can also write anywhere from 100-3,000 words c:

h0m0sexual

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

looking for an rp xx

Postby mandalorian » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:09 pm

hello! im deltas but feel free to call me del, or just ... delta.

about me
- i can write over 300 words
- i have a generalized anxiety disorder which means replies may be slow. if i go days without replying, give me a gentle reminder, but i will reply when im ready!
- i identify as nonbinary — you may refer to me with any pronouns, but usually they/him
- i only roleplay mxm and rarely fxf, the plot has to be good
- pacific timezone, school from monday to friday 8am-4pm, busy on thursdays 7pm-10pm
- my eyes are bad — font size can't go below 80
- usually posts on mobile

what i expect from you
- 150+ words
- must be accepting to any gender or sexual identity. don't even msg me if you're homophobic or looking for a mxf rp
- patient w/ me!
- you gotta be updated w/ current memes.
- you'll help me create a plot for our 1x1 and not force me to do all the work!!

what i'll rp . . .
telltales batman — i just finished season one, though i know that harley is in season two so im willing to include her. willing to rp batjokes, platonic or romantic. will play either bruce or john. totally craving, let's make a plot together!!
royal x thief — forbidden love is something im a sucker for. will play either role.
harry potter — oc x oc or drarry, will only rp draco!
star wars — finn x poe or oc x oc! will rp poe dameron only **no reylo!!! it's a huge no no**
dragon age — dorian pavus x inquisitor, will only rp inquisitor unless you convince me otherwise. also warden x inquisitor, or hawke x fenris/anders. will rp any roles for those. also up for anything involving fake da4 plots!! which means solas, a new protagonist, etc.
IT (2017) — stanley uris x richie tozier, teenager au only!! ill only rp stanley.

general plot ideas . . .
- angst
- forbidden love
- runaways
- enemies to lovers
- au based!!

feel free to pm me asking if I'll rp anything not listed — i'll get back to you eventually :)
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me