The Prophecies Unfold Main Forms & Discussion //Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Should we carry on from where we left off? Or Do a reboot & start fresh?

Continue from where we left off!
13%
Reboot! It's been so long.
88%

Total votes : 8

Re: The Prophecies Unfold Main Forms & Discussion //Acceptin

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:02 pm

I have all my cats for seaclan and cloudclan figured out. Only two for each, and there's only one that needs to do in a certain place mostly due to her name origin, but I'm looking forward to it.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:17 am

oh my goodness, i hope miss shenzi will be ok. keep us updated about her and ill be sending all the best vibes for your kitty <3 its so hard to not know what's going on, waiting for those tests are hard. ive had cats all my life and they truly are special animals. the first one i ever had was a brown tortoiseshell named nala and she was my best friend in the entire world. there's nothing quite like a cat. i absolutely adore all kinds of animals, but cats are just something special. i have an orange tabby cat now that's my best friend in the entire world. i miss nala with all my heart, but i think she might've sent my little ginger disaster to me. they're similar in so many ways. i live in the middle of nowhere and we now have sixteen cats in our care. ive got three myself that i call my own - winnie and sara (named after hocus pocus bahaha) were born in my garage and i took them at just a week old. i bottle fed them and the whole nine yards. i love kittens so much but my lord, i will never taken in another animal that tiny and young again. i was a helicopter mom lmao. they seem to be quite happy though, so i suppose i didn't do such a bad job. i also have a tortie that has gotten really attached to me named pickles. its a madhouse in here, but i sincerely love that any time i sit down, its not five minutes before i have a cat in my lap.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:30 am

I hope she will be okay too. She has an appointment on monday, can't wait to get it all figured out. Cats are really the best. They hold a special place in my heart. I also grew up with cats, but my first personal cat was also named Nala. She's four now. She's a cream, grey, and white calico. I love all animals and currently have a lil friend named eddie who's a goat. He's my boyfriend's moms and he is so precious. When he sees me walk up to his area he will run up to my doing happy wiggles and jumps in the air, before running away and trying to play fight the other goats being a little show-off. Animals are everything!!

I feel the same way with the tiny kitten situation. My boyfriend brought his barn cat to me in march not knowing she was pregnant and it was so stressful but cute making sure they were all growing properly and all that. I've had enough kitten exposure this year! I really hope shenz isn't pregnant oh gosh.

We have a whopping 21 cats here. Definitely feel you about not being able to sit down without a cat in your lap lol.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SNOWKIT cardinalcall's and honeybriar's "daughter"

Postby cicardia » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:18 am

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐭 kit of sunclan
      a white she-cat with bright blue eyes
      xx── is nearly completely deaf in both ears, right ear 40%, left 25%

xxxbasics
      snow : her white fur bound : her notable endurance and broad stride
      cisfemale, pansexual, panromantic - leans neither way | she/they, molly, she-cat
      loner born, 2 moons old. daughter of finch and unknown adopted by honeybriar &
      cardinalcall, though cardincall can't let it be known publicly
      an abandoned kit of sunclan, wanted rank (warrior) achieved at 12 moons old
      mentoring : closed crush / mate : closed

snowkit arrives in sunclan disheveled and looking worse for ware, but she grows into a strong
      and formidable warrior of her clan under their careful watch and love. she is quite a tall and
      lanky thing, lean and built for endurance and stamina. snowkit appears to have been the runt
      of her litter, but as she ages, she grows to tower among the toms around her on willowy, long
      legs. her ears are a little bit to big for her triangular head. the she-cat has siamese and ango
      ra descent and shows such in her facial features. her eyes, a vibrant shade of icy blue are th-
      e first hints that suggest she is hard of hearing, like most white cats with blue eyes. she can-
      still hear the world around her, but its quite muffled and she relies heavilg on reading lips.

she doesn't speak much, but it is soft and high pitched | vc is kristen bell

xxxcharacter and nature
      this she-cat has a lot of attitude and a spry, lively spirit. she is always on the go and has a insat
      iable desire to explore the world. her wanderlust and curiosity get her in a load of trouble, and
      the molly can be a little arrogant when facing danger. she thinks she's twice her size - and her -
      small frame certainly doesn't befit her massive personality. she demands attention, carrying a l
      oud and proud demeanor that nothing can stifle. snowkit just wants to prove to her new family
      that sunclan is where here destiny lies. she'll be one of the best warriors this clan has ever seen
      - that, my friend, she promises you.

xxxbackground
      no one is quite sure where snowkit came from - or who dropped her on the sunclan border when
      she was just two moons old. she blundered into the forest, following the scent of other cats afte
      r the she-cat woke from a nap and found herself alone in the world. she knows her mother's nam
      was finch, but other than that, she knows nothing of the aloof cat who brought her into the worl
      d. she would only see finch twice a day. once in the morning for breakfast and again for bed. the
      she-cat never said a word to snowkit when she left her at the sunclan border - and finch didn't lo
      ok back when she padded off into the trees. what her daughter doesn't know, however, is that th
      e young molly was sick with something she couldn't fight. she didn't want her kit to get close with
      her, only to lose her. so, she chose to distance herself until she could feel her final days creeping
      in - and then she took her daughter to the clan she hoped would love snowkit as much as she did.

xx── crush/mate : closed
      xx── kits : closed
      xx── kin : mother, finch (deceased) adopted by honey & cardinal

cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:27 am

Snowkit is accepted! What a little cutie!

Honeybriar and secretly cardinalcall... will have their paws full with that one!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EVANrambles » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:55 am

Username: GalacticVideoGameCat (used to be Saturn’sRings, u pmed me)

Cat's Name: Enokispring
Appearance: shown below
Personality & Background: Bit of a popular cat/drama queen, snappy, but fun to be friends with once you get past the hard shell, confident, had an Emo stage that’s she’s very embarrassed of, adventurous and dangerous (kinda like Squirrelflight when she was an apprentice), very strong, and a good fighter, (bit like Ivypool) also Bisexual
Clan: Seaclan, making a reserve
Mate: None yet
Crush: No one yet, kinda don’t really know many of the ppl playing yet.
Family: Same as crush, but will edit soon as possible
Attachments
988E7718-50B1-446A-97C9-4470A1B6803C.jpeg
Appearance/Enokispring
988E7718-50B1-446A-97C9-4470A1B6803C.jpeg (473.13 KiB) Viewed 135 times
~ᯓ★ ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝔼𝕧𝕒𝕟! ★彡 𝕊𝕙𝕖/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪~

Previously: Saturn’sRings and Galacticvideogamecat
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⠤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣰⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢶⣶⣒⣶⠦⣤⣀⠀
⠀⣰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣟⡲⡌⠙⢤⠈⢧
⢛⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⡴⢃⡠⠋⣠⠋
⠀⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⠤⢖⣋⡥⢖⣫⠔⠋⠀⠀
⣙⠚⠶⠤⠤⠤⠴⠶⣒⣒⣚⣩⠭⢵⣒⣺⠭⢖⠏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠭⠭⠭⣭⠭⠭⠭⠭⠿⠓⠒⠛⠉⠉⠀⠀⣠⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⠓⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡤⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠒⠒⠛⠁⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

∩_∩
(„• ֊ •„) I like TOH, WTNV, Warriors, Amphibia, TADC, Steven Universe, and Gravity Falls! ᙏ̤̫
| ̄U U ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
| My PMs are always open! |
______ _______
∧,,,∧ ~ ┏━━━━━━━━┓
( ̳• · • ̳) ~ ♡ You’re purrfect ♡
/ づ ~ ┗━━━━━━━━┛
° ᡣ𐭩 . ° . ≽^•⩊•^≼ ° ᡣ𐭩 . ° .
EVANrambles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:54 pm

I can see Ferret befriending Snowkit once he's in Sunclan.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:12 pm

@Galactic,
    Could you add some history to Enoki?

Other than that she's accepted and I will make not of her reservation!!

@Firelight,
    That would be so cute for ferret and snow to be friends (:
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:58 pm

I will most likely have my responses up sometime tonight! (:
    I've been juggling between a few different rp's and creating a new one as well, so I'm sorry for the wait everyone!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:36 pm

- Coldwhisker
    - p.n.: Coin, Coldkit, Coldpaw
    - tom
    - twenty-four moons
    - demisexual
    - medicine cat
    - silver and black tabby with pale green eyes; his left eye is blinded and his left hind leg is twisted
    - mother; Turk
    - father; Scraps
    - (pos) loyal, trustworthy, courageous
    - (neg) dishonest, bitter, bad-tempered
    - the poor tom was found in the dead of winter as an older kit. He was lucky that they found him in time as any longer he would have frozen to death. When they brought him back to camp, all he could say was "c-c-coin" although they took it as "cold" when ever they asked what his name was. So he was soon renamed as Coldkit and then Coldpaw as soon as he gained his strength and was healed up from the injuries he had. The tom wasn't always so bitter, the pint up anger is directed towards his family and at himself because he does remember the last few moments with them, they abandoned him and left him for dead, making sure he wouldn't be able to follow them by giving him a large scar on hind leg.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me