(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // d+f; open [a wolf roleplay].

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[♕] ─ ❝ joining?

yOOOOOoo :0
56%
maybe?
28%
nOOOOOoo >:0
16%

Total votes : 50

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // the joyous lightning bolt (minor wip)

Postby tranquility. » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:41 am

────────────────────────────────

Barak

name: barak
    pack: sanctus

pelt: a bright, enlightening shade of golden, like that of the morning sun w/ flecks of cream, black & caramel.
    eyes: a deep chocolate hue with scintillating flecks of gold and caramel near the iris.
    body flaws: a nasty gash on his left hindquarter, a deep nick behind his right ear, and the pads on his right front are heart shaped.
    body proportions: he is a very slim, sinewy brute with long legs and a near nonexistent midriff.

positive traits/skills: witty, charismatic, loyal, loving, empathetic, energetic, brave, hardworking, playful, optimistic // due to exceptional speed and intellect, hands down one of the best hunters - if not the best - in the pack. is a very good fighter as well.
    negative traits/skills: restless, a bit naive, can be a bit obnoxious, reckless, can be sarcastic, very silly, a bit clingy, easily hurt by his pack mates // is scared of water and doesn't have the greatest stamina
    neutral traits/skills: tracking
    personality: Witty, hardworking, playful, loyal and optimistic, this young brute is the epitome of a unbreakable soul. Anything one throws at him he will throw back double, and while he can seem rather naive in some aspects, he appears to be the most wizened soul in others. Barak doesn't pass unfair judgement and while he is always open-minded, and while clingy and easily hurt Barak doesn't hold grudges unless someone has hurt one of his beloved pack mates. In the deepest sentiments of his heart, Barak believes that their is hope for every individual in this world. However, if you are the type of individual that isn't used to a sweet, wise teenager well disguised as a full grown brute than you won't be able to stand his unending energy, clinginess, strand of question and occasional wisecrack, and the subsequent reaction when you tell him to back off in a "harsh" way. However, give him a chance and this brute can brighten anyone's day.

mate: n/a
    crush: tba during rp
    offspring: none
    family: all deceased.

backstory: Barak was born into a very small, tight knit pack of wolves about only a dozen strong that held down a small portion of very dense forest. For the first few months of life, everything was well; he was well fed, and was able to simply enjoy life with his younger sister, Rinnie, and two other pups from another litter, Rain and her younger brother Sap. But when he was merely seven months old, a horrifying tragedy occurred; their benevolent alpha, Buck and kind healer Edenia were slew by hunters. The pack's fell apart quickly after; illness ran rampant, and the beta, Lori was too inexperienced to be alpha. In addition to that, the delta Daniel, decided to try and steal power form Lori instead of helping her. The pack quickly caved in on itself; Barak was forced to leave after witnessing his sister Rinnie die, as his mother saw the end coming and sent him away. The next pack Barak found lived on barren lands, and relied on wit and speed to stay alive. They weren't as close as his former pack, staying together merely because their best chance of survival was as a group, but otherwise it was everyone for themselves. However, Barak made friends and grew to love this strange new pack. However, good things cannot last - when Barak was a bit past two years old, a fire ravaged the territory, and he was the only survivor. Hurt, lost and broken, he stumbled across the pack of Sanctus, where he has lived since. He has told no one of his past.
    other: nope (:

"Why are you hiding that beautiful smile? Come one, set it free and bless the world with your beauty and joy!"

Last edited by tranquility. on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
tranquility.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // the beast of your dreams

Postby tranquility. » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:42 am

Blood

name: blood
    pack: sanctum

pelt: a deep, rich shade of brown like that of autumn leaves
    eyes: a bright, off shade of ochre gold.
    body flaws: he is very nearsighted in his left eye.
    body proportions: blood is built like a tank, and is probably the largest wolf in the pack, weighing in at around 200 pounds.

positive traits/skills: calm, reserved, diligent, steadfast // an almost unstoppable tank when it comes to fighting.
    negative traits/skills: merciless, vicious, it takes a literal mess storm for him to get mad but when he does.... no one is spared // scouting (he honestly doesn't want to b/c its boring and he tires easily), swimming (he sinks like a potato due to his weight)
    neutral traits/skills: hunting, tracking
    personality: Here is where the quote "Do not mistake my silence for weakness" comes into play. This hulking monstrosity is usually spotted lounging about, observing every little thing with an unnerving air of nonchalance. When he speaks, its meaningful, and god forbid if you start a grudge with this brute. However, if a tasks needs to be taken care of, consider it done to the best of his ability. Generally, Blood is very calm, almost easygoing creature - unlike what his name may indicate - and doesn't really rush to do anything or have any issues with petty spats. However, if you do anger him, Lupus help everyone that tries to get between him and his target. But, all in all, he is a reliable brute - once you've proven your worth - and usually doesn't cause too many problems.

mate: n/a
    crush: tba in the rp
    offspring: nope
    family: all deceased

backstory: Blood grew up in a cutthroat pack that valued power, and nothing else. From a very young age, after watching his siblings perish due to illness, weaknesses and in one instance, kindness, he decided he would slew his tormentors, then leave and never return. Yet, it wasn't so simple as merely killing them and then disappearing. He had to systematically assassinate all of them, and then last one - Varien, whom Blood had wanted to kill th emost - realized what Blood's game was. So when Blood went for him, Varien nearly ripped out his right eye in a gruesome battle, and then fled the pack. After a few days, Blood decided to pursue him, as the pack was finally collapsing on itself and there was nothing for him their anyway. Long story short, Blood never found Varien, after wandering far and wide. He finally decided to settle down in a pack that still valued power, but was somewhat civil, because stay with what you know, right?
    other: Hope its okay that I made two brutes. According to the front page (if its still accurate) there are twice as many females as males.

"Silence isn't weakness."

Last edited by tranquility. on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
tranquility.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxial » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:03 am

@lunacy. fresh meat eyyy !
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // d+f; open [a wolf roleplay].

Postby paper planets » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:37 pm

I got a post up yesterday (just didn't announce it) just for Branna. Next time I post I'll get Eden to begin heading back to camp for the tournaments and hopefully when the tournaments are over Keifer will have something to do cx
    I'm literally so excited to see who Branna is paired with xD
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:59 pm

I posted a Jaren. He's now established to be a speedster. Could be useful.
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:08 pm

My post will be up soon! [or tomorrow, my muse is being a lil turd]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tranquility. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:43 am

@ galaxial
hola mi amigo! super excited for this roleplay tho, eek! does anyone want any specific relations with barak or blood...?
tranquility.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxial » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:00 pm

@lunacy. i'm super glad to have you here, aha. c: would both your chars like to participate in tournaments?
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me