𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ π•Ÿπ•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•“π• π•£π•€ - π• π•‘π•–π•Ÿ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What rank(s) would you like to see ?

Poll runs till Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:42 am

Healer Apprentice
28%
Scouts ( aka fighters )
28%
Hunters
11%
Omegas
11%
Lead role for fighters/hunters
17%
Other ( comment on the thread or pm me. )
6%

Total votes : 18

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ π•Ÿπ•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•“π• π•£π•€ - π• π•‘π•–π•Ÿ

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 04, 2024 9:16 pm

XD you're welcome

Kay kay

My one werewolf is crushing on Astoria, and my human is too.
Might have one of them crush on the alpha.

XD good night
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Sun May 05, 2024 4:34 am

oooo mic drop lol love it

Okay guys the rest of my intros are up <3

I have to run some errands today but i should be able to get enough post up tonight- if you post during the day ill check with my phone, it wont be like a pretty post, but i can reply on my phone if need be,
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun May 05, 2024 7:34 am

Cassandra Joyce | 25 | Female | Delta
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: She/Her
Appearance: Cass has long, dark brown curly hair that goes past her shoulders, with a few braids in it, and her eyes are very dark brown, almost black, in colour. She is fairly short, standing at 5'5'', and holds quite a rigid posture, like she's always tense. She has a lithe build that is deceiving, being, of course, much stronger than she appears, given she's a werewolf. She has a scar on her left forearm, from a fight she got into several years ago.
Her wolf has very dark brown, almost black, pelt, and dark amber eyes. There's also a scar on her left front leg, just like the one on her arm in human form.

Personality: Cassandra is a cynical, serious type. A runaway from everywhere she'd ever been. She is very rarely seen smiling, and is not one to joke around. As third-in-command, she takes her role very seriously. That's not to say that she's unfriendly, she's just more neutral and to-the-point, disliking small talk and does not sugar coat anything - if you want to know the truth, you know that she will deliver, even if it's harsh. She's ambitious, with hopes to rise in the ranks, maybe even be the Alpha of her own pack one day - especially as her parents used to be Alphas - but for now, she's content with her current role. She won't let herself be vulnerable or open up, finding it difficult to trust others, and so being closed off makes her come across as cold. Maybe one day she'll let herself be open and truly warm up to someone.

Rohan Wilder | 25 | Male | Human
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: Rohan has short, black hair that is somewhat curly, and his eyes are dark brown in colour. He is fairly tall, standing at about 5'11'', and holds himself with a somewhat relaxed posture. He has a lithe, athletic build, with a little bit of muscle that's probably surprising to some. He has no particular scars or markings, aside from a few tattoos on his left arm, and has some facial hair.

Personality: A somewhat naive, heart-on-his-sleeve kind of guy. Rohan tries to see the world in a more positive light than it really is, and avoid the harsh realities of it. He's a steady, hardworking young man, and works at a bar, mainly cleaning tables, collecting empty glasses and delivering drinks and food to tables of customers. Warm, friendly, he is known very well by those that frequent the bar he works at. Sometimes, he focuses too much on something to the point that he forgets and ignores everything around him until he is finished - especially if he is working on a song. Rohan is a bit of a romantic, and tends to come on a little too strong when he tries to court someone, which often puts others off him. Despite this, he does not give up hope that he will find someone that will fall for him like he will for them.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun May 05, 2024 8:18 am

Thank you lol!
I'll write for them both soon, if anyone wants me to tag their character, let me know (or feel free to tag either and I'll work from that)!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Sun May 05, 2024 12:53 pm

Should we change the subordinates group into other ranks? Like hunters, fighters/scouts, leads in both positions & nanny ( pup care ). I'd love to hear what you all think !
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 05, 2024 12:55 pm

Jessel or Kion (or both) would definitely be good at nanny/pup sitter jobs. So yeah, I think it could be good to make separate groups for like hunters and stuff.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun May 05, 2024 6:14 pm

Could do! Then everyone could have a specific role. I'd put Flynn as a scout, I think, if you decide to add more ranks.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me