∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Discussion & Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Discussion & Forms

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:46 am

Name(s); Sedgethroat
Gender; she-cat
Age; 45 moons
Rank(s): Warrior

Relationships
Mother: Patchfeather
Father: Mallowtail
Sisters: Tawnyheart
Brothers: Badgerspeck

Personality; She is a sweet, motherly, and friendly she-cat. She is known to have a badass temper, but mostly those times are left to the past. She tries to enjoy her days, even if she misses her former mate very much.
Crush: open
Mate(s); Smallfeather (deceased), open
Kits; Loonpaw, Rustkit(deceased), unnamed kits

History: She is clan born, with two siblings and still lives father, she had a very long-time romance with Smallfeather, as their love story starts with their being still apprentices, but they didn't become mates immediately when had their warrior names, instead they waited for a couple of moons before doing so. She has two litters with him, but sadly the tom passed away before seeing his second litter, after the death of her mate she got depressed and was close to abandoning her newborn kits, but after seeing one of the kits, which was like a re-born version of Smallfeather. So she could not abandon her kits after all.

Mentor(s)/Apprentice(s): open

Names: Orcidblossom

Relationships:
Mother: Shadehawk (unknown location)
Father: Sharktooth (unknown location
Sisters: open
Brothers: Open

Crush: open
Mate(s); Skyrunner (deceased)
Kits; open, currently pregnant

Personality: She is a sweet, motherly, and caring cat, she is friendly and likes to help others as much as she can. he is a little bit against fighting and thinks it could be the last option if all the other options don't help the situation.
History: She is lived and born in another faraway clan, but the clan was destroyed many moons ago. She and many other cats moved elsewhere to find a new home. She was one of them who decided to join

Name || Scalespine
Age || 30 moons
Gender || female
Rank || warrior

Relationships
Mother: Quailflower
Father: Redstrike
Sisters: Darkblossom (left the clan)
Brothers: Peppernight
Crush || Sablethroat
Mate || Ripplethorn, open
Kits ||Softpaw, Redkit,Birdkit

Personality ||She is smart, mostly sweet, kind-hearted, motherly, loving, overprotective and caring. Thought she was starting to be very cold, mean, and aggressive after losing her mate and kits.

History || She is born in the clan, and so are her parents. For the very first she was training to become a medicine cat, but her dream died when she met her mate Ripplethorn who was a loner when he was being found By a patrol, badly injured. She fell for him a first sight and later on she found out that it was both sides. She felt guilty about being a medicine cat apprentice and having to suck a strong feeling toward the tom so she jumps down the rank. Started her path as a warrior and later became queen. Thought she lost her two kits for Greencought and later her mate and Softpaw were killed By a fox, just a moon after having his apprentice name.

Name(s); Loonpaw (-briar)
Gender; tom
Age; 7 moons
Rank(s): apprentice

Relationships
Mother: Sedgethroat
Father: Smallfeather
Sisters: unnamed, open
Brothers: Rustkit (deceased), unnamed, open
Other kins: Mallowtail (Grandfather)

Personality; He is not shy, but not trusting either. He does not like outsiders, no matter are young or old. He has a temper and is not afraid to use his claws or even hurt cats near him, but only those who need it. He is mostly friendly and caring for his clanmates.
Crush; open
Mate(s); none yet
Kits; none yet

History: Clan born, he has one brother Rustkit, who died to greencouch for a 5 moons old, he also had that sickness, but unlike his brother, he made it alive. He has a little odd relationship with his mother as she kind of abandoned him and his brother when they were born. He has never seen his father who passed away before he was even born, but his mother told him that he does look like his father.

Name(s); Mallowtail
Gender; tom
Age; 107 moons
Rank(s): Elder

Relationships
Mother: deceased
Father: deceased
Sisters: none
Brothers: Pheasantfeather
Other kins: Loonpaw, Rustkit, unnamed (Grand kits),

Personality; He is strong-headed, calm, protective, and sometimes very reckless. He is very protective of his family and any other cats he likes. He loves kits but is not the best storyteller.
Crush; Patchfeather, none
Mate(s); Patchfeather , none
Kits; Sedgehroat, Badgerspeck, Tawnyheart

History: He is clan-born, but his parents were former rogues, who joined the clan moons after his birth. He was rivals with Patchfeather as an apprentice and they had their own lives, before later when unexcepted events brought them closer to each other. They became mates and had a litter, but the she-cat was born with sickness which lowered her life, and ten moons ago she passed away only a moon after joining the elder's den.

Mentor(s)/Apprentice(s): former, open

(calico)
Name(s); Gerbera (-flower)
Gender; she-cat
Age; 11 moons
Rank(s): loner (maybe medicine cat apprentice when joining?)

Relationships
Mother: Jasmine (deceased)
Father: Asterwillow (disappeared)
Sisters: Marigold (deceased)
Brothers: Hibiscus

Personality; She is a very typical loner nature cat, a little selfish who somewhat disagrees a hard work, though she has learned to hunt and live as a wild cat, at those moons, she is being a loner together with her brother. She is mostly a kind cat but can be very aggressive if angered or if things don't go as she wants them to go, luckily she knows when to back off.
Crush; open
Mate(s); none yet
Kits; none yet

History: She was born as a loner but knows a lot about clan cats as her father was one, but he left after falling in love with her mother Jasmine, who didn't want to lose her "free" lifestyle. She was 6 moons old when her sister Marigold got very sick and passed away, her mother became depressed and had some arguments with her father, but they never broke up. After a moon, her mother turned back to her old self and even started to wait for her second litter, but one horrible night their den was attacked by two foxes, where her mother got killed, she and Hibiscus got saved only because of their father. They lived a few moons together with their father when a moon ago he suddenly disappeared, not knowing what truly happened to him or did he just abandoned the kits, which is not likely the case.

Mentor(s)/Apprentice(s): open when joined

(ginger tabby)
Name(s); Hibiscus (-willow)
Gender; tom
Age; 11 moons
Rank(s): loner

Relationships
Mother: Jasmine (deceased)
Father: Asterwillow (disappeared)
Sisters: Marigold (deceased), Gerbera
Brothers: none

Personality; He is an adventurous, noisy, wild, and playful little tuft ball, who doesn't like to stay still and does nothing. He loves to move on and do whatever he wants to, he may be a little troublesome tom to handle.
Crush; open
Mate(s); none yet
Kits; none yet

History: Read Gerbera

Mentor(s)/Apprentice(s): open when joined
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stars Hollow » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:48 am

Accepted! Also, my replies are going to be a little slow. I've caught some kind of stomach bug and I'm running a small fever.
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Riverlark

Postby Stars Hollow » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:05 pm

Name: Riverlark.
    Current Rank: Warrior.
    Desired Rank: N/A.

Physical Appearance: Riverlark is a tall, lanky tom with fluffy gray and white fur. Paired with his striking green eyes, he is generally considered to be quite handsome. His long legs allow him to move swiftly, making him one of StoneClan's fastest runners, while his slightly muscular frame allows him to still pack a punch in combat.

Personality: Riverlark has a strong sense of wanderlust and curiosity, so when StoneClan finally decided to settle its roots, he was a little less than pleased. However, ever the adaptable tom, he quickly came to terms with their no longer nomadic lifestyle. He is often enigmatic and acts ambiguously, making him quite the annoyance to those who do not know how to read him. However, Riverlark is devoted to and protective of his clanmates, and he wouldn't trade his place with them for the world. While Riverlark's actions can be rather difficult to predict, he can always be depended upon whenever someone needs help, offering general advice or a song to ease your mind.
    Background: Before joining StoneClan, Riverlark (formerly known as Lark) was a nomadic loner, moving from place to place, experiencing everything life had to offer. Born into the lifestyle, it was all he had ever known, and the tom had been on his own from the moment he was old enough to travel independently from his mother. However, such a lifestyle was a lonely one, and Riverlark soon began to crave the company of other cats. As luck would have it, he happened to be passing through the same area as Sparrowstar and his followers, and he ultimately decided to tag along. While he hadn't PLANNED on staying with them permanently, the group quickly grew on him, and Riverlark became one of StoneClan's newest warriors.

Orientation: Demiromantic pansexual.
    Crush: Open.
    Mate: N/A.
    Offspring: N/A.
    Parents: N/A.
    Siblings: N/A.
    Apprentice: Open.

Voice Claim: Chris Pine.
    Other Information:
      → For the best idea of what Riverlark's voice sounds like, I would say that Chris Pine is pretty spot on, particularly the lighter tone he takes on when singing, like in this performance.
      → While technically a warrior, Riverlark's strong suits include hunting and singing, and his preference for non-combative duties means he is rarely the first one sought out when a fight breaks out. If StoneClan had such a role, he could be more accurately be described as a hunter or storyteller.
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:25 pm

Those responses were,, arguably pretty bad and kinda late and I apologize for that! I managed to let myself overheat pretty bad by not paying attention and had to cool off and take a bit of a nap so I'm still kinda... groggy.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stars Hollow » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:34 pm

Here's Riverlark's reference photo!

Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:37 pm

just got my first post up!! so excited to be part of an rp that's so active with such an interesting premise c:

my 2 kitties are open for relations of any kind, just reach out <3 i can also make more charries at any time!
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:54 pm

weehee i love chaotic situations. i get to show off how falcondown just Takes Charge without really thinking, including bossing her leader around. i love her...

probably will be making another character soon enough! maybe two. but it'll be a bit.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:04 pm

I've been working on the form for a queen, and if anyone might be interested in playing one of the kits {or the mate perhaps? I'd be fine with her mate being gone but I wanted the option to be open} please let me know!
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryn11 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:07 pm

I'd be down to play a kit :) i was just thinking i might want to put up another form
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DriedGrape » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:23 pm

Oh I'd love to play a kit if possible, maybe a feisty little she-kit; something completely opposite from Quietmouse lol
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me