[ ✦ 𝐚 𝐜π₯𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 ] - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[ ✦ stardust - mother ]

Postby lykos brethren » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:28 pm

x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
xxImage
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
01. starkit, starpaw, stardust 02. she-cat 03. 55 moons 04. hetreosexual 05. mother/queen 06. scent of honeycomb and vanilla
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

stardust is a threat to never be taken
lightly. she may be a queen/mother
in the clan, but she has been taught
well by her mother and father, and
she knows how to defend herself we
ll. getting her intelligence from her
mother, she is very strategic and is
well practiced in the area of war as
well as fighting. after all, her father
wouldn't allow or her to be a sitting
arget if anything were to happen.

the most amazing advice giver as w
ell as listener, will always be a shou
lder to cry on if you need it. has the
most caring heart someone could ev
er have. she appears pure to the bo
ne, and everyone that meets her ad
mires her beauty and compassionate
heart. though dont think she can be
manipulated, she can quickly becom
e a threat protecting her loved ones
if you dare put a foot out of line.
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
stardust can be quite strict at times,
but it is all in good reason. appearing
very graceful and elegant, she often
has eyes watching her wherever she
goes. she knows how to up hold an i
mage, and to win over hearts if she
so needs. has been quite a charmer
ever since she was a kit.

+ traits: confident, ambitious, loyal,
motherly, protective, heart of gold,
leader, courageous, honest, genero
us, energetic, charismatic, adventu
rous, independent, inspiring, reliab
le, humility, intelligent, independe
nt, passionate, humorous, compass
ionate, big-hearted,

- traits: impatient, impetuous, sarca
stic, slight temper, opinionated, blu
nt, impulsive, spontaneous, compet
itive, troubled, naive, rebellious, je
alous, stubborn, boisterous, confront
tational and has a sensitive heart
Last edited by lykos brethren on Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✦ stardust's relos ]

Postby lykos brethren » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:28 pm

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
𝑹𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑢𝑡𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑷𝑺 ────────────────────
✦ NAME
    words here

✦ NAME
    words here

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
𝑹𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑢𝑡𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑷𝑺 ──────────────────────
✦ NAME
    words here

✦ NAME
    words here

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✦ 𝐚 𝐜π₯𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 ] - discussion

Postby lacke » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:09 pm

thank you all for joining! im super sorry ive been absent, bad mental health rn aldfkj BUT ill have my forms and everything done tomorrow!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:19 pm

I should be around Friday to complete more of my forms. It's finals for the next two weeks. </3
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.Vulpes » Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:25 am

I've finally finished both my forms :>

Snakeroot: a charismatic and manipulative medic who wants to preserve her position. She's a former wandering healer before she came to Lightningclan and found herself in the position of obtaining the Thornclan medic role.

Runningriver: a spirited rebellious young cat who refuses to be put down. Their parents were killed by Lightningclan and they've resented them ever since. I am looking for other familial relations for him! Siblings, aunt/uncle, grandparents ect. I'm willing to change their backstory a bit, as long as one of their parents is killed.
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:05 pm

alrighty i got some basics up!

sun(chaser) - the queen of lightningclan! currently deciding if i want her to just keep the name sunchaser, or if she'd take it a step up and do sunstar so if you guys have opinions... lmk ASLDKFJ ANYWHO to outsiders she appears to be a big bully whos personality is too big for her britches, but to her clanmates, she is the most loving and understandable cat around. she loves the entire clan as if they are her kin. with that being said, she does have some moments of being abrasive or fiery, but hopefully her clan will love her despite that (: her lore atm is that she was the sister of badgerstar and was the one who killed him. she's open for ANY relos!! im willing to adjust age, etc

skipper - a big ol' veteran, formerly of the lion group. he came into lightningclan when he was younger, as a loner, and never changed his name. he retired due to age + an injury to his leg. he loves socializing with those in his clan, especially the younger ones. he's very tolerant of kits especially. he's open to any relos as well, and i'm willing to move some things around as needed!

tansy - a former kittypet who was initially captured by lightningclan due to her accidentally being on their territory. i'd like for her to have a lightningclan mate, and thats the reason she fell in love with lightningclan as a whole (: she loves listening to others stories. for now, she's open to any relos, especially a mate and even potentially kits!

spiderpaw - a new apprentice taken prisoner. just a silly lil guys. haven't thought too much about him yet, but he's open to any relos!

i'll be updating the front page tomorrow (:
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:41 pm

hi guys! i have my skeletal forms up with summaries of each cat! minus the histories for some.
    if anyone needs a kit i'd love to play one! so, @lacke - let me know if you have a spot open for that, or anyone for that matter

here are my cats!
    mazestep - a huuuuge golden tom w a snaggle and green eyes! hes gna be very dominant but all the while still laid back when hes off duty. he's very very flirty so as said in my form i think itd be funny if he had a former mate he just totally backed out on cos he's scared of commitment or sum. probably doesnt have the best reputation with the clans cats but his honey-coated tongue can get him out of any situation HEHEHE

hollytangle - a longfurred black she-cat with messy, kinked fur and hazel eyes. she's a she-devil, alike in mazesteps way(but toned down A LOT in comparison) that shes thinks shes the best in the tiger group, and is very competitive. shes very smart and logical, thinking with her brain rather her claws. just doesn't get sarcasm or jokes so she may come off as a bit dull but thats just who she is

firefly - a cream tom-cat with brown points and blue eyes
    he's GOOFY, and is kinda slow and picking up on things but hes very tactical with his approaches. despite being kind of a slow learner he is a really good medicine cat apprentice. he kinda has a paw in each friend group circle, and is aquainted with nearly every one. he doesn't really see boundaries with non-clan born cats/prisoners and treats them all the same. oh and his mom got mauled by a dog so he has major scarring on his back from that >.<

my cats are open for ANYYYYTHING relos wise, friendships, enemies etc. im kinda shy w pms so feel free to reach out to me first hehe
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lykos brethren » Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:19 am

@lacke,
      Im down for tansy and emberscar to be paired/mated? And im down for them to either have kits on the way or kits a bit down the track or something??

@wonpil,
      If you want to make a kit feel free to make one for stardust. She is a mother and she has had a couple litters now. But her last one she lost the whole litter, bar maybe one or two. So its been a bit rough for her and she lost her mate before the litter was born.

@everyone,
      Im open for anything else with my cats. Just let me know and im pretty open to anything c:
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me