▬ frostbound d&f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

【WINDFOOT】

Postby Lights.Out » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:02 pm

NAME Windfoot
crush
open
mate
none
kin
Wispclaw | littermate
Wisteriagaze | littermate

AGE 25 moons
GENDER Tom (he/him)
SEXUALITY Bisexual

RANK Warrior
DESIRED RANK Warrior

APPEARANCE He’s average size and mostly white except for some black splotches, he has hazel eyes

PERSONALITY He's friendly, but not the most outgoing. He enjoys conversations with his clanmates, but sometimes struggles to initiate them. His sisters, Wispclaw and Wisteriagaze are his absolute favorite cats, and you'll often find him with at least one of the two. Fiercely protective of his clan, he will not hesitate to throw himself into battle to ensure the safety of every cat around him. While his battle skills are pretty good, his hunting skills do leave something to be desired. Because of this, he always works hard to improve his flaws and constantly get better.

HISTORY Nothing of too much importance has happened in his life, it's been fairly calm.
Last edited by Lights.Out on Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▬ frostbound d&f

Postby Keesa » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:42 am

▬▬▬▬ | ◊ Crowspark ◊ | ▬▬▬▬

▬▬|Full Name: Crowspark
    ▬|Short Name: Crow
    ▬|Rank: Warrior
    ▬|Affiliation: Snowclan
    ▬|Age: 30 moons
    ▬|Pronouns: he/him
    ▬|Gender: male
    ▬|Orientation: bisexual

▬|Description: An sleek all black cat with bright yellow eyes. He has short fur which gives him a marked disadvantage compared to his clan mates when dealing with the harsh cold or their territory. The tips of his ears are missing after a bad case of frostbite during kithood and about an inch at the end of his tail went the same way during his apprenticeship. He tends to hunt and patrol on the night shifts were his dark pelt is less obvious against the bright white of the snow.

▬|Personality: Crowspark is a proud young cat who dreams of one day holding a position of power within his clan. He can be a bit bossy and rule oriented, but overall means well and is a nice guy once you get to know him. After his brother left the clan he took a visible hit to his confidence and hasn’t fully recovered. He has become much more sensitive to the needs of the cats around him and puts in an effort to take their concerns seriously, or at least try to. While charismatic on the outside he suffers from guilt and doubts if he is really worthy to call himself a warrior.

▬|Backround: Crow and Wren were the kits of a rouge found nearly frozen by a border patrol. Their mother was already beyond revival but the two kits managed to pull through with the help of one of the queens. As they grew older Crowkit quickly adapted to clan life. The warriors were heros to him and he strived to prove himself a valuable part of the clan. Wrenkit however never truly fit in and struggled to understand the clan and it’s values. As they became apprentices Crowpaw spent more and more time away from his brother throwing himself into his duties and excelling far faster than anyone expected. He thrived in training, making friends, bonding with his mentor, and growing more and more loyal to the clan. Meanwhile Wren became increasingly isolated and withdrawn with every cat but his brother. He was paranoid about the other cats in the clan hated the way they talked about outsiders. Finally near the end of their training he approached Crowpaw and asked if they could leave the clan together. Crowpaw was appalled and they fought. Wrenpaw trying to make Crowpaw see that he was miserable and struggling and Crowpaw dismissing him as being disloyal and not trying hard enough. The next morning when Crowpaw woke, Wren was gone. After that Crowpaw was consumed by guilt and began to fall behind in his training. He was eventually moved to the medicine cat den for a while when it became clear how sick he was. Eventually he came back himself but was ultimately made a warrior a few moons late because of the ordeal. Since they Crowspark has seemed to rally, throwing himself back into his duties as a warrior with enthusiasm and once again working to prove himself worth of his clan. While his ambitions to rise in the clan ranks are still present, they are tempered by the deep guilt he feels around the loss of his brother.
    Current events have once again shaken Crowsparks resolve. He idolized both Bloomstar and the deputy and when the Sunfall was found dead he was crushed. How could Starclan let this happen? Had Wren been right about Snowclan all along?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|Relationships|▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬|Parents: open if adopted!
▬|Siblings: Wren - his brother, left to become a loner and hasn’t been heard from since
▬|Other Relatives: open

▬|Crush: open
▬|Mate: none yet
▬|Kits: none.

▬|Former Mentor: open
▬|Past Apprentice: none
▬|Current Apprentice: open!

▬|Friends: open
▬|Rivals: open
▬|Enemys: open

▬|Other:
▬|Theme: [url][/url]
Last edited by Keesa on Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:42 pm

Just some relationship (All Platonic of course) ideas for Moonhaze!
If anyone else has an idea for her dynamic with one of your cats I am all ears!

@Lights.Out

I was wondering if Moonhaze could be a kind of close grandmother figure to Daisypaw? I was thinking a sort of antagonistic outward front but beneath it is genuine affection?
I know that Moonhaze would probably find her aggressive attitude to be refreshing and would enjoy getting into petty arguments. (She LOVES drama)
Since Daisypaw has such a bad attitude maybe she is sent to clean tics off the elders fairly regularly as punishment? That’s how the two of them got to spend a lot of time together. Maybe Daisypaw would pull Moon’s fur while grooming her and Moonhaze would try and make the process as inconvenient as possible just to be annoying? Then overtime Daisypaw realized she actually liked this old coot’s company? So they still fight and pull fur but there is this undercurrent that both sides are having fun trying to come up with new ways to antagonize each other and if anything ever happened to one of them the other would be devastated.
This is just and idea I’m throwing out there! Feel free to say no or change things if you don’t like it!

@Nunavik

I was thinking since Firelight’s Title is The Storyteller he and Moonhaze should be friends! Maybe she has been teaching him all the stories she knows so he can keep them alive after she is gone? I think she would tease him and call him her ‘apprentice’ since she is ‘mentoring’ him on all the legends and history she has collected over her long life. I think his patient nature would work well with her more crotchety one and she would take a lot of solace that a young cat is stepping into that role.
Just a suggestion, but let me know what you think!

@lacke

Since Spiderfang and Moonhaze are the only two cats living in the elders den what do you think their dynamic is like?
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:24 pm

@Keesa
Omg yes I think that’s so cute!
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:16 pm

Keesa wrote:@Nunavik

I was thinking since Firelight’s Title is The Storyteller he and Moonhaze should be friends! Maybe she has been teaching him all the stories she knows so he can keep them alive after she is gone? I think she would tease him and call him her ‘apprentice’ since she is ‘mentoring’ him on all the legends and history she has collected over her long life. I think his patient nature would work well with her more crotchety one and she would take a lot of solace that a young cat is stepping into that role.
Just a suggestion, but let me know what you think!

I really love this idea! Let's do it! <3
    & i miss the man i was the moment we left off
    & i hate who i have become every time i wake up

━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    cze · she/her · adult · USA · sleep token fiend
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:40 pm

hi guys!
    i finished wispclaw & wisteriagaze, its getting late so ill finish silverstrike and frostflash probably tomorrow. they both have skeleton outlines, so if anyone is interested in enemies/lovers/friends let me know! ill look through everyones forms soon as well hehe
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:23 pm

@Lights.Out
@Nunavik

I am SO excited that you both liked my ideas! ^^
I’ll add Daisypaw and Firelight to her form rn, looking forwards to interacting with them in the rp! :)
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:14 am

sorry for the absence everyone! this week has been super hectic laksfj

nevertheless, i went ahead and updated the main thread with all of the cats so far! i feel like we can start pretty soon, but before we do, if any of you want one (or multiple) of your cats to be considered for the deputy position, let me know here! i'll likely do a poll to see who wins ((: i also still need to go through and match apprentices to mentors, which i will do RANDOMLY, unless you guys have any special requests <3

that being said, ALL of my cats are open to relos! i'm so sorry if i missed anyone reaching out, pls feel free to do it again!

Keesa wrote:@lacke

Since Spiderfang and Moonhaze are the only two cats living in the elders den what do you think their dynamic is like?

i think spiderfang will have always had respect for moonhaze since he was younger, but since he was forced to retire early, i can definitely see them being pretty close, if thats something youre interested in! i feel like spiderfang would love to provide her company, go get them food to share, etc! i'd love to hear your thoughts as well!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:19 pm

id like to offer up iceclaw for potential deputy position!

i will try to finish my forms tonight or at least put up the basics!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:04 pm

@Lacke

I would like to put Crowspark in the running for deputy :)

Awww yes I love that! I think that Moonhaze really appreciates having Spiderfang around, even if she wishes the circumstances around his retirement were different! It’s always sad to see a cat in their prime forced to retire but at the same time with her health on the decline she would be immensely grateful to have another cat to keep her company in the elders den. I feel like he would get to another side of her that’s a bit different from the sassy, indomitable front she puts on during the day for her clan mates. Maybe there would be some nights were she opens up about her feelings on her own mortality and just lets the weight of her years show, talking to him quietly about cats she used to know and longs to see again.
As her mobility has been becoming more restricted she would defiantly appreciate his help getting prey to share! Maybe they also go on short walks together with Spiderfang acting as a support for her to lean against while Moonhaze describes to him what she sees?

@wonpil

You mentioned it a little on your form for Wispclaw that she likes to catch up on gossip with the elders and I just wanted to say that Moonhaze would be SO down for that! She loves gossip! >:3c
I think that Moon would defiantly look forwards to her visits to the elders den and getting to trade any exciting news or intriguing rumors they have come across!
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me