The Prophecies Unfold Main Forms & Discussion //Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Should we carry on from where we left off? Or Do a reboot & start fresh?

Continue from where we left off!
13%
Reboot! It's been so long.
88%

Total votes : 8

Re: ACCEPTING The Prophecies Unfold W.cats~ Forms & Discussi

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:24 pm

@ Fireflight,

Fireflight is accepted Just please add a photo (:

Nightkit is accepted, please message me about his history of reincarnation. I'm not sure if that exactly will fit but we can figure out something similar ,just please put photo for him as well

Sandstripe can't just be a hunter, they has to have the title of warrior and fight when needed, let me know if that works for you, sandstripe not accepted yet.

Cloud the Loner is accepted
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【POPPYNOSE】

Postby Lights.Out » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:37 pm

USERNAME Lights.Out
crush
open
mate
none
kin
Morningface | mother
Kestrelwhisker | father
Gingerstrike | littermate

relos

NAME Poppynose
AGE 32 moons
GENDER She-cat (she/her)
SEXUALITY Bisexual

RANK Warrior
DESIRED RANK Warrior

APPEARANCE She’s a smaller than average tortoiseshell with light green/brown eyes

PERSONALITY She’s fairly quiet and reserved. Whenever another cat speaks with her she’s friendly, but sometimes a little awkward. She loves her brother dearly, but sometimes feels overshadowed by him. While she may seem uncaring and borderline rude at times, she really just wants friends. She’s incredibly loyal and will give up her life for her clan. She’s more suited for hunting, but can still do some damage in battle despite her size.

HISTORY She was a sickly kit. It was pretty hard for her to do the things that her brother and the other kits did, but she tried her hardest to be involved. She's made it past those times, but even now she finds herself to be a little more susceptible to any sicknesses compared to her clanmates. She never met her father, he died before she was born. Her mother survived long enough to see her kits become warriors, but was killed by a rogue not long after.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【GINGERSTRIKE】

USERNAME Lights.Out
NAME Gingerstrike
crush
open
mate
none
kin
Morningface | mother
Kestrelwhisker | father
Poppynose | littermate

relos

AGE 32 moons
GENDER Tom (he/him)
SEXUALITY Straight

RANK Warrior
DESIRED RANK Deputy

APPEARANCE He’s a larger than average orange tabby with green eyes

PERSONALITY He’s very confident. Some might say a little too confident. He truly loves his clan, and would do anything for his clanmates. He’s incredibly friendly and charismatic. His sister is his absolute favorite and, while she isn’t aware, he admires her. There’s nothing shy about him, and he’ll talk to any cat no matter their relationship. He’s not afraid to speak his mind and will not back down from a challenge.

HISTORY He used to be so immature and reckless that he almost had to be held back before becoming a warrior. His sister put him in his place and set him on the right path. As a kit, he just wanted to play with his sister, and would always get upset when his mother wouldn't let her leave the nursery. As he grew older, he started to understand that it was for her health. His father died before he was born, and his mother died after he became a warrior.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【JUNO】

USERNAME Lights.Out
crush
open
mate
none
kin
unknown

relos

NAME Juno
AGE 18 moons
GENDER She-cat (she/her)
SEXUALITY Pansexual

RANK Loner
DESIRED RANK Loner

APPEARANCE She’s an incredibly fluffy cat with black and white fur and striking yellow eyes, below all of her fluff she’s about average size

PERSONALITY She’s pretty friendly, but honestly kind of bland. She hasn’t had much interaction with others so she’s a little standoffish. Once she gets to know someone she really comes out of her shell and is very sweet. She can be a little bit of a scaredy cat at times.

HISTORY She was a previous kittypet, but felt drawn to be free. Over time she spent longer and longer away from her twolegs, until one day she just didn't go back. She spent a lot of time roaming, and has become quite accustomed to the life of a loner over the past few moons.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:43 pm

@Lights.out ,

Poppydawn is accepted! She seems like maybe she'd get along well with Dawnstar ,

Gingerstrike is also accepted!

Juno Accepted as well!!!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:49 pm

tyjodunseph wrote:@Lights.out ,

Poppydawn is accepted! She seems like maybe she'd get along well with Dawnstar ,

Juno Accepted as well!!!

Is that enough to start after Firelight_AA's?

Sry super excited haha
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:52 pm

@ Lunar, We have 2 more people joining that DM'd me haha! we will let them fill out their forms. We might have to wait to start until tomorrow or at least about 30-min to an hour from now. I'm So sorry for keeping you waiting Lunar!! lol

I'm trying to hurry and update the home page and add any finishing touches I needed to do since we pretty much almost have a full set of characters :)
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:55 pm

tyjodunseph wrote:@ Lunar, We have 2 more people joining that DM'd me haha! we will let them fill out their forms. We might have to wait to start until tomorrow or at least about 30-min to an hour from now. I'm So sorry for keeping you waiting Lunar!! lol

I'm trying to hurry and update the home page and add any finishing touches I needed to do since we pretty much almost have a full set of characters :)

Great! If yall start tonight, Cherrysky might be last to reply, as I'm gonna be gone for a bit

See ya! ~~●
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:56 pm

tyjodunseph wrote:@Lights.out ,

Juno Accepted as well!!!

Awesome! If anyone wants to discuss relations, feel free to pm me! Otherwise I’ll just kinda figure it out based on your forms!
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:58 pm

@lunar, have a good time when you're off and shoot me a PM whenever you're back online in case I'm still on

I was just about to say @lights.out that we should all have a discussion about that! If you'd rather do it in PMs that's totally fine as well
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me