*=Our World Is Ruined=*[Discussion/Profiles]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: *=Our World Is Ruined=*[Discussion/Profiles]

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:19 am

+New Character Dropping!+

+++
Name: Galerus
Birthday: May 5
Species: Dragon
Pronouns: he, him, they, them
Identify as?: Aromantic
Personality: Ignores right or wrong, and Aggressive.
Discreet, Instinctive, Cunning, and Hostile.
Obstinate, Diverse, Fast-talking, and Idiotic.
Perfectionist, and Emotionless.
Self-critical, Dismissive, Instinctive, Drains time and resources from others, and Harsh.

Crush/Taken by: none
Backstory?: He is being born into a dragon egg with dragon parents, likely never seen them though as I think dragons don't care about their offspring after their birth. They grew by themselves to adulthood and are now what they are.
Skills: Strong wings, claws, bite and tail. Wind and Storm manipulation is able to create heavy gale storms, tornados, hurricanes, and even ice storms near water or snow.
Weapon(s) of choice: none
Transformations?: none
Any kin?:Deceased, unknown
Occupation?: Sky Guardian
Other details you can place here:- They are learned to telepathy, which makes them understand and speak with other species.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:02 am

Queen of flames wrote:

+++
Name: Galerus
Birthday: May 5
Species: Dragon
Pronouns: he, him, they, them
Identify as?: Aromantic
Personality: Ignores right or wrong, and Aggressive.
Discreet, Instinctive, Cunning, and Hostile.
Obstinate, Diverse, Fast-talking, and Idiotic.
Perfectionist, and Emotionless.
Self-critical, Dismissive, Instinctive, Drains time and resources from others, and Harsh.

Crush/Taken by: none
Backstory?: He is being born into a dragon egg with dragon parents, likely never seen them though as I think dragons don't care about their offspring after their birth. They grew by themselves to adulthood and are now what they are.
Skills: Strong wings, claws, bite and tail. Wind and Storm manipulation is able to create heavy gale storms, tornados, hurricanes, and even ice storms near water or snow.
Weapon(s) of choice: none
Transformations?: none
Any kin?:Deceased, unknown
Occupation?: Sky Guardian
Other details you can place here:- They are learned to telepathy, which makes them understand and speak with other species.

Approved! Will log your character shortly!
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:32 pm

Ki-san wrote:Also sorry for taking a while! My laptop is having trouble charging ; n; so i gotta be on in short bursts till i find a replacement charger

It's fine, we understand
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:07 am

All Characters above this have been logged!

Also will be posting a map of the realm
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:06 am

+++
Name: Celandina, Cella
Birthday: 21 June
Species: Human
Pronouns: She/her, though doesn’t particularly care if you misgender her
Identify as?: Aro/grey-romantic, asexual
Personality: Celandina is of the laid-back type. Having already grown through her anxiety years, she has gained much wisdom over life. It hasn't hampered her enthusiasm for life a little bit, in fact she has only become more excited to learn new things through-out the years. Her love for learning ties into her desire and reason for leaving her quaint little village twice; once for the swamp nearby and now to explore the world and gain new knowledge. It also has made her incredibly stubborn; once she has a goal in mind, whether that be a new idea for a potion or a whole new skill, there is little that can stop her. Outside of that, she is very relaxed and go-with-the-flow, and doesn't mind going along just to see what will happen.
Crush/Taken by: None
Backstory?: Cella has lived in Addler village her whole life, living the life of a simple farm girl. While she always had an interest for plants, she never took it up, working on the farm instead to help support her family. When she came of age, she was betrothed to the son of another farmer, and their union would have combined their lands. However, the son fell in love with another and called off the wedding. Though she knew the son since childhood and knew it was a form of betrayal, Cella realized she didn't feel as hurt. She had seen him as nothing more than a dear friend. And while her siblings got married eventually, Cella understood that such a life was not for her and decided to study under the village's herbalist. This new direction in her life changed it for the better as she took a large interest in alchemy, herbalism and potion making. The student surpassed the teacher, but Cella decided to leave for the nearby swamp to live alone, as it would allow her to experiment with her potions without causing harm to any unlucky neighbors.
Skills:[ex: magic, combat, stealth] Alchemy, herbalism, potion making and minor magic. Her greatest invention is a powder that keeps objects dropped in mid-air levitated in place, so she can easily grab tools and ingredients. She has a decent aim with a crossbow and occasionally uses it to hunt for food and ingredients.
Weapon(s) of choice:[ex: swords, axes, spells, magical items] Any potions she's made and her crossbow. If she has the right potion, she can dip an arrow tip in it for effect.
Transformations?: Not right now, maybe in the future with a potion?
Any kin?:[ex: mothers, fathers, kids, sibling(s)?] Four siblings and a mother and father. She sometimes writes to them.
Occupation?: Alchemist/herbalist/"Swamp witch"
Other details you can place here: Enjoys face paint as a hobby.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:13 am

still working on two other characters, including the demi-god.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:55 pm

Ki-san wrote:All Characters above this have been logged!

Also will be posting a map of the realm

Kay kay

Cool
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:58 pm

OrangeLeaf wrote:+New Character Dropping!+
+++
Name: Celandina, Cella
Birthday: 21 June
Species: Human
Pronouns: She/her, though doesn’t particularly care if you misgender her
Identify as?: Aro/grey-romantic, asexual
Personality: Celandina is of the laid-back type. Having already grown through her anxiety years, she has gained much wisdom over life. It hasn't hampered her enthusiasm for life a little bit, in fact she has only become more excited to learn new things through-out the years. Her love for learning ties into her desire and reason for leaving her quaint little village twice; once for the swamp nearby and now to explore the world and gain new knowledge. It also has made her incredibly stubborn; once she has a goal in mind, whether that be a new idea for a potion or a whole new skill, there is little that can stop her. Outside of that, she is very relaxed and go-with-the-flow, and doesn't mind going along just to see what will happen.
Crush/Taken by: None
Backstory?: Cella has lived in Addler village her whole life, living the life of a simple farm girl. While she always had an interest for plants, she never took it up, working on the farm instead to help support her family. When she came of age, she was betrothed to the son of another farmer, and their union would have combined their lands. However, the son fell in love with another and called off the wedding. Though she knew the son since childhood and knew it was a form of betrayal, Cella realized she didn't feel as hurt. She had seen him as nothing more than a dear friend. And while her siblings got married eventually, Cella understood that such a life was not for her and decided to study under the village's herbalist. This new direction in her life changed it for the better as she took a large interest in alchemy, herbalism and potion making. The student surpassed the teacher, but Cella decided to leave for the nearby swamp to live alone, as it would allow her to experiment with her potions without causing harm to any unlucky neighbors.
Skills:[ex: magic, combat, stealth] Alchemy, herbalism, potion making and minor magic. Her greatest invention is a powder that keeps objects dropped in mid-air levitated in place, so she can easily grab tools and ingredients. She has a decent aim with a crossbow and occasionally uses it to hunt for food and ingredients.
Weapon(s) of choice:[ex: swords, axes, spells, magical items] Any potions she's made and her crossbow. If she has the right potion, she can dip an arrow tip in it for effect.
Transformations?: Not right now, maybe in the future with a potion?
Any kin?:[ex: mothers, fathers, kids, sibling(s)?] Four siblings and a mother and father. She sometimes writes to them.
Occupation?: Alchemist/herbalist/"Swamp witch"
Other details you can place here: Enjoys face paint as a hobby.

Ooo, There's a place on the map I'm making called Treadsman Forest, and I think she can live there since the area is a bit swampy. ^^

Approved! Will log your character shortly!
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:15 am

My apologies for my silence

@Ki are the gods specific races I need to keep in mind for my Demi-god character, or can I make him any race?
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:22 am

The hardest part is giving him a power set deserving of a demigod without making him OP :weary:
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me