House of the Unknown (Discussion & Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: House of the Unknown (Discussion & Characters)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:11 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:I'm good with that! Again, would make sense for all the humans to be friends/know each other. I think it'll be fun if they're all friends and are maybe known around town to be a little weird and have too much of an interest about the forest/house in the forest (or are just being dragged along by Elias).

Elias can drag Ari anyway...that was terrible.
I'm not taking it back though!
Anyway, yeah, being known around town sounds fine.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:34 am

I decided to start the roleplay!
It's just before the masquerade starts, humans are just arriving at the Manor, and the last minute checks and preparations have been made for before the humans arrive and the masquerade officially starts.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:37 am

Tanwen Dorvyre| 225 but looks 24 | Female | Elf Dragon Shifter Hybrid
Sexuality: Straight
Pronouns: she/her
Powers/Abilities: dragon form; hide/show wings; flight when wings are out; long life (from both elf and dragon shifter side); and excellent sight, smell, and hearing
Appearance: Standing at 5'11, Tanwen is a slender female with a slightly athletic build. She has straight forest green hair with that transitions to silver at the last few inches that ends at her midback. She is naturally tan and has pointed ears due to her elven side and bright red dragon eyes. She is able to shift into her dragon form which is a silver western dragon with red eyes. Due to being a hybrid she is only the height of a single story house. Tanwen is also able to have her wings appear while in her humanoid form. She is wearing this dress, mask, and a simple silver elven circlet for the ball.

Personality: Tanwen is more on the quiet side, preferring to stand on the sidelines and observe others and assess situations. This doesn't mean that she is shy, just that she is more cautious and wary of strangers and new places. Tanwen refuses to talk about her life from before the manor except for people she considers to be close friends and trustworthy to not tell others without her permission. During her free times when it is warmer out, Tanwen is exploring the forest in both her humanoid and dragon form, using that time to find new secrets and to also make sure no one has guessed her location yet. When she can't explore, she is usually reading, playing games, working out, or relaxing. She has a natural confidence around her and isn't afriad to stick up for her friends when needed.

Short Bio:Tanwen was the result of a forbidden love between the youngest elf princess of a small hidden elf kingdom and a dragon shifter that was found on the outskirts of the kingdom. When she was born, everyone hoped that she inherited only the elf genes so when they saw her dragon eyes, Tanwen was immediately kept secret from the other elves. Despite being unwanted, Tanwen still grew up with love from her mom even if the rest of her family not really liking her. As she got older and her aging started to slow down, her grandfather started to realize that she took on more of her father's genes then they originally thought and on the night of her 25th birthday, Tanwen ended up shifting into her dragon form which resulted in destroying part of the mansion the royal family lived in. She was banished from her home the following day and was told to never return. Trying to start a new life, she has tried to settle down in a small village not far from the borders but then had to go into hiding when she figured out her grandfather had hired assassins. Tanwen faked her passing and ended up fleeing the country and after years of living in the wilderness, constantly moving since rumors that she was still alive was circulating about. She eventually heard about Grimwood Manor from some other supernaturals and has been hiding out there ever since
Last edited by SaphiraBrightscales on Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:45 am

Accepted!
Feel free to start roleplaying~
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:16 pm

Consulting_Angel wrote:I decided to start the roleplay!
It's just before the masquerade starts, humans are just arriving at the Manor, and the last minute checks and preparations have been made for before the humans arrive and the masquerade officially starts.

:mrgreen: :thumbup:
Awesome, will go post
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:19 pm

General Chaos wrote:My girl is also up for relations! She's unsure of her sexuality due to her dislike for men, and she's never really tried a relationship. So it'll be interesting to see where she goes and who she ends up liking.

Altho I think a little fued with Caelan would be entertaining to watch since he's the embodiment of rage and she was born and raised to hate men of that nature πŸ˜‚

So, I just realized something, a feud between the two of them would be unusual. Many civilizations, both human and extraterrestrial, have worshiped him as a God of War and Vengeance. The Butcher may be the physical embodiment of rage, but his army goes throughout the universe seeking to avenge victims of unspeakable crimes, so the sort of have a bit of the same mindset, avenging innocent people who are victims of horrible crimes
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellyenchanted » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:32 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

start carvin', darlin' let
me put my lips to something
let me wrap my teeth around
the world.

name - apollo sinclair
species - human
gender - cismale
sexuality - bisexual
age - 25
fc - timothee chalamet

apollo is quiet and laser focused. he gets easily wrapped up in his ambitions and tends not to see the light of day for quite a while until his sister practically has to drag him outside to soak up vitamin d. everything is a distraction for apollo. friends, fun, love. it is all worth nothing to him. he would much rather pore over literature or textbooks than have a conversation with anyone other than his sister. he is not known for having patience, and will snap on a moment's notice. he is sharp, blunt, and cutthroat. he reserves his slightly less prickly side only for his sister, unwilling to let anyone else know him below the surface. the truth is he doesn't care about most things, but when he does care about something, he becomes overwhelmingly protective.

background: apollo and his sister are twins, born in france to a french mother and american father. they moved away from france when they were two years old. both their parents are incredibly strict and harsh, though apollo receives the brunt of it. because of his academic prowess, their parents have significantly high expectations of him. they control everything he does. sometimes he feels jealousy towards amelia, who does what she wants when she wants.

it's time, it's time to go
when you know, you know
that it's time to leave like
the summer breeze

name - amelia sinclair
species - human
gender - cisfemale
sexuality - bisexual
age - 25
fc - aslΔ±han malbora

amelia is the wild child. apollo says that her mind works faster than a hummingbird beating its wings. she is outgoing, curious, and her spontaneous nature more often than not gets her into trouble. she has a strong will and friendly personality that draws people in like moths to a flame. she is loyal to her friends and her brother, but when it comes to love she isn't so sure. she has a hard time committing and would rather run away than face anything serious. she is constantly looking for the approval she never gets from her parents, though she would never admit this. amelia is just ambitious as her brother, though she is less interested in academic work and much more attuned to the world around her. once she gets a question in her head, she will stop at nothing to answer it.

background: as mentioned, apollo and amelia were born in france and moved when they were two. additionally, their parents are wealthy people with powerful connections. the twins grew up rather privileged. in amelia's case, she has a complicated relationship with her family. she loves her brother, there is no denying. she guiltily feels a sense of relief that their parents' spotlights aren't on her. she is mostly free to do as she pleases. all responsibilities and pressures fall to her brother. but on some days, she'd give anything for their parents to see her instead of look right through her.

ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:09 pm

Accepted!
Feel free to start roleplaying - the humans have just arrived at the Manor so you're just in time! They're just waiting to be let in by the ~mysterious~ ghost butler.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellyenchanted » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:00 am

awesome thanks!

my characters are up for relations! i think it makes sense that amelia is established friends with the other humans but apollo has never had any friends so anything for him would have to develop over time lol
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:52 am

nila: makes sense
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me