Cat Rescue and Adoption center RP (discussion threat, open)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Cat Rescue and Adoption center RP (discussion threat, op

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:37 am

Queen of flames wrote:Accepted

XD thank you
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Zag » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:42 am

Appearance:

A beautiful calico molly with one sparkling green eye and soft fur.

Name: Emerald

Call Name: Emmy

Role: Resident

Sexuality: Bi

Likes: exploring, chicken-flavored food (wet or dry), being pet/stroked, warm weather, toys

Dislikes: the cold, being alone, mean people and cats, being cooped up inside, her fur being matted.

Limitations: Missing her left eye, separation anxiety

Personality: Though thought to be untrusting of humans, Emerald is actually a naive, adventurous sweetheart. She is known for her friendliness. Although she can get a bit emotional at times, she is completely attached to those she loves and is very social. She loves attention but does not seek it out. She is an extreme overthinker. Emerald is very grateful for what she has, knowing where she came from. She suffers from separation anxiety, though, so she mustn't be left alone for long.

History:
Emerald was found in a dirty alley, her left eye swollen, bleeding, and infected. The cause of this wound was unknown. After she was found, she was taken to the vet. There, they concluded that it would be best to remove her eye altogether as it was mangled so badly it would be useless anyway. A couple weeks after her surgery she ended up at the rescue. There, she was put up for adoption for months with no one wanting to take her. After being there for so long, she formed a strong bond with not only the people there but the other cats, too. She was ultimately kept as a resident in the end.
Last edited by Ziggy Zag on Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
⭑ Ziggy Zag ⭑ She/her/they/them ⭑

Feel free to PM or trade me!
Ziggy Zag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Zag » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:42 am

Queen of flames wrote:Accepted.

Thank you!!
⭑ Ziggy Zag ⭑ She/her/they/them ⭑

Feel free to PM or trade me!
Ziggy Zag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatum R » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:48 am

Name: Annabelle (PREFERRED: Ana)
Sexuality: Staight
Role: Volunteer
Personality: A witty and charming young woman who is independent, with a big heart. Ana is courageous and willing while also being observant and gentle, she has a way of always making the best of any situation.
History: Unspoken of.
Relations: -
Else:
Tatum Riley
” No, please don’t kill me Mr.Ghost Face I wanna be in the sequel,” -*Tatum R*
Tatum R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:39 pm

NAME Clementine (Clem) Davis
GENDER Female
AGE 22 years
SEXUALITY Straight
ROLE Staff
PERSONALITY She’s pretty nice and has an intense passion for animals, she can be a bit of a pushover, she’s usually happy and loves joking around
HISTORY Nothing special
RELATIONS None/open
OTHER She HATES being called Clementine, she much prefers Clem

NAME Tiger Lily
CALL NAME Tiger or Lily
GENDER Female
AGE 8 months
ROLE Up for adoption
RELATIONS None
SEXUALITY Bisexual
LIKES Other cats, any food, being pet, treats
DISLIKES Car rides, stairs
LIMITATIONS Hip dysplasia - She just needs lots of meds but she can walk fairly well and lives a mostly normal life
PERSONALITY She’s pretty friendly
HISTORY She was rescued as a kitten, all of her littermates were already adopted out but not many people want a cat with hip dysplasia
OTHER None

NAME Mochi
CALL NAME Momo
GENDER Female
AGE 2 years
ROLE Up for adoption
RELATIONS None
SEXUALITY Bisexual
LIKES People, treats, most foods, being outside
DISLIKES Dogs, birds, her paws being touched
LIMITATIONS None
PERSONALITY She’s very talkative and loves being around people, her personality is pretty wide range, sometimes she’s crazy other times she just sleeps forever
HISTORY She was picked up off the street, she was completely healthy so it didn’t take long to get her put up for adoption
OTHER She’s pretty indifferent to other cats

NAME Ace
CALL NAME Steve or Green Bean
GENDER Male
AGE 5 years
ROLE Resident
RELATIONS None
SEXUALITY Bisexual
LIKES Green beans, other cats, blankets and pillows, cuddles
DISLIKES Heights
LIMITATIONS His back legs are completely paralyzed
PERSONALITY He’s a little love bug, he can’t do much due to his legs so he likes to spend his time cuddling
HISTORY He was hit by a car before being rescued, which is why he’s paralyzed
OTHER None

NAME Fish Sticks
CALL NAME Big Boy
GENDER Male
AGE 11 years
ROLE Resident
RELATIONS None
SEXUALITY Straight
LIKES Chicken, wet food, sleeping
DISLIKES Other cats, being picked up
LIMITATIONS Old and diabetic
PERSONALITY He can be grumpy at times, but not always
HISTORY He was surrendered by his owner who became too old to properly care for him
OTHER He eats at 8 am and 5 pm, then gets his insulin 30 minutes to an hour later, he always expects a piece of chicken after he gets his insulin
Last edited by Lights.Out on Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:32 am

Name: Sasha the rough diamond
Call name: Sasha
Role: resident
Relations: none
Sexuality: demisexual (Moshi feels like a nice cat)
Likes/dislikes: likes to sweet scents, soft beds, floors, sleeping, nice and respecting cats. Dislikes heavy voices, screaming, tight spaces, if someone touches her without her knowing, startle
Limitations: blindness
Personality: She is a kind, friendly and sweet cat, she doesn't want to start fights and usually leaves the cats who she felt being too aggressive instead of annoying them to their limits.
History: She was born as a pure breed and supposed to be a show cat, which she was for some time, but she started to lose her sight little by little as she grew up and her loving owners needed to take her away as their home was not placed for a blind cat and they had a child who didn't know how to handle the cats with kindness or understanding her limitations.
Else: She is being at the rescue for two months now, mostly in the quarantine room, but once while when the main room cats are calm, she is allowed to check and know the place, where she is going to be moved anytime soon.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 22, 2023 2:01 pm

Appearance:
Medium hair with dark fur, nails and pads. She has golden eyes, and that's all.
Name:
Lilith
Call name:
Lili
Role:
Resident
Relations:
Lu (brother)
Sexuality:
Pan
Likes/dislikes:
Food, treats, toys, cuddles, blankets, being pet, scritches, playing, water, naps
Loud sounds, sudden movements, being alone, being sick, pain, fear, being cold, being hot, yelling, conflict
Limitations:
She eats anything, literally anything...and there's a name for this but I forgot what it is
Personality:
Lili is playful, loving, caring, and kind. She's silly, adventurous, fun loving, and can even be a bit of a flirt. She gets into things she shouldn't...but tries to be a good cat. She's stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud at times. She can seem cold if angered, be withdrawn if upset, doesn't like loud sounds or sudden movements. She can also be aloof if annoyed, isn't hard to annoy or anger but tries not to get angry, and is scared of thunder as well as being touched on the head without warning.
History:
Lilith and Lusifur were born to the same litter and raised by their parents. They were meant for great things. However, then the humans saw that Lilith ate everything, including things she shouldn't...They kept the two for awhile. They tried every way to stop it. However, it hasn't been possible, so Lili and Lu have been sent here. They were owner surrendered to the rescue and adoption center. They seem happier here anyway, though Lu still gets stressed and over grooms.
Else:
In the Quarantine room

Appearance:
Medium hair with dark fur and dark nose, nails and pads. His eyes are a golden color and that's all.
Name:
Lusifur
Call name:
Lu
Role:
Resident
Relations:
Lili (sister)
Sexuality:
Asexual (he was fixed)
Likes/dislikes:
Food and treats, toys, playing, attention, not being stressed, cuddles, blankets, scritches
Stress, fights, being alone, fear, pain, being sick, loud sounds, sudden movements
Limitations:
Extreme stress that doesn't seem fixable, and he over grooms himself due to it
Personality:
Lu is easily stressed...but also a sweet and playful kitty with a loving soul. He's sweet, gentle, kind, and caring. He likes to be around others, though can get upset and become withdrawn. He has nerves and anxiety, and is scared of loud sounds and sudden movements.
History:
Look at Lili's history. Also, the humans discovered that he got stressed too easily and would groom himself too much. They didn't know how to stop that either. Everything seems to stress him out...so now he's here, with Lili.
Else:
In the Quarantine room
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me