πŸ’€ T H E C A V E D - I N C L A N FORUM πŸ’€

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: πŸ’€ T H E C A V E D - I N C L A N FORUM πŸ’€

Postby MurderousMushroom » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:54 am

Player: MurderousMushroom
Name: LoneSight
Pronouns: She/They
Appearance: An absolutely stunning she-cat with long feathery blue, and purple fur with green scales running down her back and across her shoulders and down the back of her legs. She has peacock feathers at the base of her tail that go down part way, her tail continues on to be bare before fanning out into another set of peacock feathers and she has thin peacock wings with scales and large round green eyes.
Crush: Open!
Backstory: LoneSight was born in another clan that was closed off after an avalanche... She has no memory of this but an invasive species began eating their cave and when it collapsed she was locked out. She had already been taught how to live in the caves and wandered for quite some time before coming across Mummeringclan though still very young she was very impressive and wormed her way into the clan! She's lived their ever since and has shown great knowledge and skill! Though she isn't very strong physically she is quick and clever!
Mutations: For some reason she seems to be fused with a never before seen bird(Peacock!) and a snake. She seems to have a few other odd features such as gills and eyes much like an owl! Her was never a part of the clan and no one knows how she got such a strange mutation!
◀─────────────────────β—₯
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
◣─────────────────────◒
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:22 pm

MurderousMushroom wrote:Player: MurderousMushroom
Name: LoneSight
Pronouns: She/They
Appearance: An absolutely stunning she-cat with long feathery blue, and purple fur with green scales running down her back and across her shoulders and down the back of her legs. She has peacock feathers at the base of her tail that go down part way, her tail continues on to be bare before fanning out into another set of peacock feathers and she has thin peacock wings with scales and large round green eyes.
Crush: Open!
Backstory: LoneSight was born in another clan that was closed off after an avalanche... She has no memory of this but an invasive species began eating their cave and when it collapsed she was locked out. She had already been taught how to live in the caves and wandered for quite some time before coming across Mummeringclan though still very young she was very impressive and wormed her way into the clan! She's lived their ever since and has shown great knowledge and skill! Though she isn't very strong physically she is quick and clever!
Mutations: For some reason she seems to be fused with a never before seen bird(Peacock!) and a snake. She seems to have a few other odd features such as gills and eyes much like an owl! Her was never a part of the clan and no one knows how she got such a strange mutation!

I'm very excited and also suprised- that your join this roleplay! Welcome, murder!
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:59 am

I thought it sounded interesting! I spent a few days trying to come up with a character for this XD ))
◀─────────────────────β—₯
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
◣─────────────────────◒
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:51 am

I think they fit perfectly!
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:17 am

By the way, Littlepaw is an odd character! If anything happens with him out of the ordinary, please know that he is connected to a different roleplay that is in the future of Murmuringclan.

P.S. Hes not getting any mutations. That stereotypical. He's going to get cursed instead.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:36 am

I was away for such a long time aaaa... Did anything happen?
Hi there! Call me Amy. I'm usually active!
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:08 pm

Nope! Also, I'm really happy you are better now! (Also, in this warrior's version, they do not believe in starclan! They think there is nothing after death whatsoever!)
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:15 am

Player: Adamented
Name: "Moorly", Moorpaw (to be Moorleap)
Pronouns: she/her, they/them, he/him
Appearance: [x] grey striped with white chest, muzzle, and paws and hazel green eyes
Crush: undecided, open!
Backstory: Moorpaw's father Morel was an outsider who remained a mystery until after Moorkit was born, afterward the tom tried to impress the clan and was chased out instead. Moorpaw witnessed their mother's devastation first hand, giving birth to their younger brother without Morel to comfort her in her loss of the other kittens. Moorpaw is extremely protective of Oysterkit and defends Enokisnow ferociously despite his own shame in where he came from.

Mutations: Moorly has mutated to carry the keen senses of an owl, their eyes are able to detect the smallest flinches of movement in the darkest corner of the caves, they're also mutated to have some otter-like or other water mammal capabilities, like being able to float on their back and holding their breath for long periods of time. Tiny bits of webbing between their toes make them an apt swimmer, though not without fault. Strong running water will still cause him issues and he can get lost if a current catches him, but he's a better chance than most to survive in such conditions.

As part of the mutation, small barred fledgling feathers stick out of his coat in random spots and clumps, some painful during shedding seasons, and his large eyes seem to glow yellow when reflecting light in the dark.

Name: Enokisnow
Pronouns: she/her
Appearance: [x] white with one amber eye and one blue, also has curled ears
Backstory: She once had an outsider mate, this was kept a secret when she was carrying her first litter until she couldn't hide her state any longer. Only after the first litter was born did she reveal his identity, a dark grey ticked tom with green eyes named Morel. While waiting for his trial to impress the clan, Enoki found she was expecting another litter. Morel failed the trial and was chased out before she could tell him, he left her and their family behind.

Unfortunately, most of her first litter starved to death from her inability to produce enough milk to sustain them. Moorkit, now Moorpaw, was the only one to survive and later she would have a mostly still-born litter with Oysterkit the only survivor.

Mutations: Enokisnow has a bat mutation that gives her keen hearing and the ability to use echolocation, in the darkest of caves where her feline sight fails her she closes her eyes and reads the vibrations of her own high pitched bat shriek to navigate.

Name: Oysterkit (to be Oysterspore)
Pronouns: he/him
Appearance: [x] dark grey tom with black stripes, white chest, muzzle, toes, and belly spot, and amber eyes
Backstory: Oysterkit was born to Enokisnow as Moorpaw's younger brother after his father Morel was chased away by the clan for failing to prove he could provide for them, he's still too young to really understand any of it, but he knows the clan isn't as fond of him as the other kit(s). He finds his brother Moorpaw to be overbearing and his mother Enokisnow to be quite pushy and distant to him. Oysterkit dreams of seeing the surface one day, often sneaking off to peak at the Timeteller's spot, the entrance of the burrows.

Oysterkit has dreams of light, though because he has no knowledge of the surface or any life other than this one deep below the world, the light he dreams of is only slightly brighter than he sees usually and only seems to be in the colors of the bioluminescent mushrooms because this is all that his imagination can conjure.

Mutations: none (yet?), Oysterkit appears unusually... normal, though he could develop water-based, breath-based, sight-based, or hearing-based mutations later in life, per Enokisnow's bat qualities or Moorpaw's otter/owl qualities.

Name: Ripple
Pronouns: he/him, they/them, she/her
Appearance: [x] mostly white, pale tom with dark brown spots and piercing blue eyes, has curled ears and a bobbed tail
Backstory: Ripple has known these caves all his life, though the exact nature of his birth isn't known to him. Ripple grew up with a slight, pale fawn tom who eventually died from old age when aching joints immobilized him, luckily he was an adult and had been taught to fend for himself. He has little knowledge of the clan, its purpose, or its origins and knows only that it's possible he may have been born within it or born from defecting members of the clan from many generations before him. Either way, Ripple's adoptive parent Minnow didn't hint one way or another about Ripple's birth history or his own, only teaching the jack to avoid the clan as much as possible.

As far as Ripple knows from Minnow's teachings, the clan are bloodthirsty and cruel with few exceptions, led by delusions and an obsession with an unreasonable social order. The very vaguest idea of clan ideology was explained by Minnow, who told Ripple that the clan searched in vain for a mushroom that didn't- couldn't- exist. One that, in Minnow's life and many before him from outside the clan, had never been seen and wasn't spoken of except in the clan's worship of it.

Ripple imagines it's as much a delusion as Minnow's obsession with wandering the maze in search of a way out was, before he couldn't wander any farther. Ripple doesn't go about the older tom's way, he slinks about with less purpose. Ripple's interest lies more in his hidden den, a mere crevice most wouldn't notice in the dark, with his garden of moss and mushrooms. Ripple grows and even crossbreeds mushrooms and subterranean flowers like his favorite Rhizanthella, it's a decent source of food that while not the most satisfying does save him from having to eat the inbred rabbits or diseased rats that roam the burrows. The moss also sucks moisture from the air to form a small pool in the corner of the den, giving him a clean source to drink from. Well, clean-ish.

Ripple just has to be careful that he doesn't mix up his poisonous flora from the harmless kind, luckily Minnow taught him well about the dangers of the caves growing up.

Mutations: While not a mutation, Ripple comes from a hybridized lineage of larger cats. To him, most large and stalky toms are slight in build compared to his own, while cats that are genuinely slight are dwarfed standing shoulder to shoulder with Ripple. He does have one other strange quality, a druidic inclination where he's able to cultivate flora in the underground in a way others have struggled to do.

Other:
    Let me know if any of these need changes! I hope it's okay that I chose to play relatives for three of them, I just had this idea in mind and thought it'd be cute to have a little mushroom-named family~

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          β€’ Adam β€’ Addie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets