New Hope(Foster Home, Reboot)Discussion/Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: New Hope(Foster Home, Reboot)Discussion/Forms

Postby rheia » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:36 am

sorry for the delay - have tonsillitis lol so i've been dead after work. i have a day off tomorrow though watch this space
x
ImageImageImageImage
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmRatt » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:08 am

Put up my second post ^^ gosh the roleplays ramping up and im exited
๐๐”๐ˆ๐๐ // โœฐโ‹†.:๏ฝฅโ‹†
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด !
Irl JoJo McDodd

link โœง Emo!!#3003 โœง link โœง ยฉ
ห–โ€ฟห–โ€ฟห–โ€ฟห–โ€ฟห–โ€ฟห–โ€ฟห–
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:16 pm

wonderful everyone wonderful!

@Everyone
I've noticed i'm able to tell who will get along with who, and what relations etc, by when someone posts their characters interacting with everyone, so instead of pming you before, i will pm everyone when i've got a play around how y'all roleplay your characters, hope that makes sense, and then i'll pm you on what relation i'm thinking Bae and Jaydyn should be with your characters, and y'all will let me know from there! Idk if that made sense or not, i kinda have a brain lag while i was writing this, smh couldn't think of the right words
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:57 am

will make a little relations post shortly, just getting my 2nd post up first c:

edit: post #2 is up for both my charas - i have niall interacting with a few of you bc i got a little carried away lol
x
ImageImageImageImage
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:40 am

hi hi!! just an update on my absence - i've been incredibly busy from about 9am-midnight everyday, so i haven't had any time to myself to actually write - hopefully that'll subside next week once the musical is over - that way i only have to juggle work and school :p

thanks for your patience<3!
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:23 pm

@Harrington
take your time friend

@Rheia
lol yes, Niall is popularrrr
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmRatt » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:25 am

The fact i havent responded is kinda ick

Damian has/will have a massive crush on Niall (though hes not out and also doesnt know hes gay) so its gonna be fun other than thst i havent really had much time to send out pms so im trying to get a feel for the other characters.
๐๐”๐ˆ๐๐ // โœฐโ‹†.:๏ฝฅโ‹†
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด !
Irl JoJo McDodd

link โœง Emo!!#3003 โœง link โœง ยฉ
ห–โ€ฟห–โ€ฟห–โ€ฟห–โ€ฟห–โ€ฟห–โ€ฟห–
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:12 pm

@Grimm
lol i assumed so, it's cute how he reacted towards him when he walked in lmao
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:36 pm

hello hello, got some spare time before uni to get very quick relos up, so starting with mr popular:

nikolai hale nue/pos they don't talk much on account of cal being a much bigger personality, but he knows he can always count on nikolai to be straight upand tell it how he is.

lyra hale pos-neg they get on pretty well, but their differences often find them at odds. it's pretty much a coin toss every morning as to whether cal will find her grating or fun.

morgan astra pos-nue he appreciates everything they do for the horses. they see a lot of each other given how much time cal spends with achilles and are friendly enough - except when they're telling him off for having fun being stupid

bae cromwell pos the best of friends, cal and bae have been like glue since they met - they just clicked. he's grateful to have found a friend like him so quickly.

jaydyn scott nue/neg nothing discussed but cal does not like his attitude lol i can see them butting heads at times

carson white pos-neg frenemies<3 these two are super similar, and while that makes them pretty good friends at times there is tension. their relationship is hanging on by a very tightly pulled thread at any time, but cal does genuinely like him when they aren't at each others' throats.

daniel monaghan feeling -thinking-

damian reeves pos pos pos <3333 cal is super intrigued by damian. there's something about him his style that he just can't keep his eyes off of. nothing he says phases cal in the slightest, it just makes him want to know him better. cal's determined to get close him, and will probably be a bit stupid about it in the process.

and for sweetie alesia:

nikolai hale nue-pos she's new so doesn't know him yet but i can see them getting along pretty well as things go on.

lyra hale nue-pos she's a little intimidated with how outgoing lyra is, though she thinks she's nice enough.

morgan astra pos alesia is a big fan. they've made her feel very welcome since she arrived at the home and she feels as though if she needs to reach out, they will be a willing ear

bae cromwell pos/nue she doesn't know him very well at all, but i can see them getting on as things progress.

jaydyn scott pos/neu she has a bit of a crush on him and has since she arrived at the home; she's convinced there's something else under all that attitude and is desperate to get to know him better. he's been nice enough to her so far, anyway.

carson white feeling -still discussing-

daniel monaghan feeling

damian reeves nue she's new & doesn't know him but his harshness would probably put her off befriending him, though not enough to actively make her dislike him
x
ImageImageImageImage
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me