The Night the Moon Fell ~ (Closed)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Night the Moon Fell ~ Sign Up(Wolf)

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:31 pm

Name: Skoll
Fodder(Yes or No): no
Power: Skoll can near-instantly harden his skin and fur into bone and scale-like. Unfortunately, this ability doesn't work when he's unconscious or alseep.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Skoll has a pale silvery-white coat, only blemished with russet and dark gray hues splattered across his body. His fur is a nice medium length, and very thick, keeping him safe from the elements. The male doesn't speak much but is always doing his best to stay busy. He gets his eyes from his paternal grandfather, which is a pale shade of azure, often mistaken to be a very pale blue or green in some lights. Long-limber legs and large paws make him sure-footed, and a speedy runner, one of the fastest in the pack.
History: Skoll and his sister Hati were born to Fenrir and Ceotz years ago. His mother died during their pupping, and they were given to another queen to nurse. Fenrir expected much of his pups and rarely gave them any praise. Hati turned out to be much like their father, cold and cruel, and she became even crueler when Fenrir was exiled for nearly killing a pup just under a year ago. Hati left the pack not long after that same pup grew up. Skoll had an affair with a she-wolf outside the pack almost two years ago, which unknowingly resulted in pups.
Relatives: Raunaum (Daughter/Alive), Fenrir (Father/exiled/unknown), Ceotz(Mother/dead) & Hati(Sister/unknown).
Crush: Open
Mate: Open

Name: Helle
Fodder(Yes or No): Yes
Power: Helle's power is complicated and not something she can turn off. While some call it "Master Tactician" her power is her advanced intelligence. While it makes her one of - if not the most intelligent wolves around, but her emotional intelligence is below average because of it.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: One would probably expect a more intimidating or beautiful wolf to be the daughter of an alpha pair, but scars aside, Helle is neither. Now, that's not to say she's not pretty, it's just not in the normal way one would consider it. She's the average size of a wolf, about two feet seven inches at the shoulder, and weighing in at about ninety-eight pounds. The fur that covers her body is a rich dark red-brown, with lighter and darker tufts here and there. Her two front paws are splashed with white, much like her lower jaw, cheeks, throat, chest, belly, and tail tip. These markings she gets from the small amount of dog heritage that runs through her veins. Her most unique trait though is her eyes, which are a jaw-dropping silvered gray. They shine like stars and at the best - or worst - of times seem to dagger you into place. As previously stated Helle has a collection of scars, most are hidden by her fur but a few stand out. One stretches across her muzzle, marring her beautiful face. Another crosses over her back a few inches below her shoulders, after an incident with a cougar. The last is on her right foreleg, just below the front of her elbow.
History: (Condensed because the original was long) Helle was born as the oldest of her litter to the alpha pair of another pack. She had a relatively easy life, mostly because others figured she'd be a shoo-in for an alpha heir. it was announced not long after the death of her brother Vern, that her younger sister Silva would be the new alpha when their parents retired. Helle silently questioned the decision, but let it go. Less than a year later when her parents died, in a fight with a cougar, Silva took over as Alpha female. Less than a month later Silva exiled her, and after some time Helle ended up here.
Relatives: Parents(deceased), Silva(Sister/Alive/unknown), Vern(brother/dead)

Name: Raunaum
Fodder(Yes or No): No
Power: Rau can shapeshift into this fox, a fox version of their mother "Sandy"
Sexuality: Pansexual Demiromantic
Appearance: Raunaum is a small wolf with a willowy build and a small amount of tightly packed muscles. This lupin is an interesting specimen with carefully groomed fluffy fur, that for the most part is silver in color. Their muzzle, chest, throat, belly, and one single paw are white. They also have white eyebrow-like markings above their eyes. Speaking of which their eyes are a dark orange color, that may seem to be redder than anything else in certain lights. They do have a few odd markings, some of which is on their face. They seem to have dark silvery-gray Egyptian cat-eye-like markings under each eye. Also, gray triangles do appear on their body, one in between their eyes, and another three along their spine just after their shoulders. Naum like all of her father's species has a black-tipped tail, they also have a dark gray nose and pink paw pads. Rau has gained a few scars in their short life so far. They have a scar on the right side of their muzzle and lip, and another by their elbow on their front right leg. The last lay between the base of their tail and their triangle markings.
History: Rau was born on a stormy night a little under two years ago, they were born on a riverbank during the wet season. The river swelled and swept Rau and her newborn siblings away. They have no idea what happened to their siblings, only remembering vague hints of Sandy-colored fur of that night. Hence why they call their mother "Sandy". Rau was found by another loner, who realized that they couldn't take care of the newborn headed to a nearby pack and pleaded for them to take the pup in. They willingly took in young Rau but chased off their savior. Rau has been in that pack since then, but a fire that burnt down their home and scattered their pack has left them alone. Now a month after the fire, Rau has decided to try to find their birth parents.
Relatives: Skoll(Father/Alive), Sandy(Mother/unknown), open for adoptive relations.
Mate: not open until she's two years
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:24 pm

Rae'tia wrote:

Name: Skoll
Fodder(Yes or No): no
Power: Skoll can near-instantly harden his skin and fur into bone and scale-like. Unfortunately, this ability doesn't work when he's unconscious or alseep.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Skoll has a pale silvery-white coat, only blemished with russet and dark gray hues splattered across his body. His fur is a nice medium length, and very thick, keeping him safe from the elements. The male doesn't speak much but is always doing his best to stay busy. He gets his eyes from his paternal grandfather, which is a pale shade of azure, often mistaken to be a very pale blue or green in some lights. Long-limber legs and large paws make him sure-footed, and a speedy runner, one of the fastest in the pack.
History: Skoll and his sister Hati were born to Fenrir and Ceotz years ago. His mother died during their pupping, and they were given to another queen to nurse. Fenrir expected much of his pups and rarely gave them any praise. Hati turned out to be much like their father, cold and cruel, and she became even crueler when Fenrir was exiled for nearly killing a pup just under a year ago. Hati left the pack not long after that same pup grew up. Skoll had an affair with a she-wolf outside the pack almost two years ago, which unknowingly resulted in pups.
Relatives: Raunaum (Daughter/Alive), Fenrir (Father/exiled/unknown), Ceotz(Mother/dead) & Hati(Sister/unknown).

Name: Helle
Fodder(Yes or No): Yes
Power: Helle's power is complicated and not something she can turn off. While some call it "Master Tactician" her power is her advanced intelligence. While it makes her one of - if not the most intelligent wolves around, but her emotional intelligence is below average because of it.
Appearance: One would probably expect a more intimidating or beautiful wolf to be the daughter of an alpha pair, but scars aside, Helle is neither. Now, that's not to say she's not pretty, it's just not in the normal way one would consider it. She's the average size of a wolf, about two feet seven inches at the shoulder, and weighing in at about ninety-eight pounds. The fur that covers her body is a rich dark red-brown, with lighter and darker tufts here and there. Her two front paws are splashed with white, much like her lower jaw, cheeks, throat, chest, belly, and tail tip. These markings she gets from the small amount of dog heritage that runs through her veins. Her most unique trait though is her eyes, which are a jaw-dropping silvered gray. They shine like stars and at the best - or worst - of times seem to dagger you into place. As previously stated Helle has a collection of scars, most are hidden by her fur but a few stand out. One stretches across her muzzle, marring her beautiful face. Another crosses over her back a few inches below her shoulders, after an incident with a cougar. The last is on her right foreleg, just below the front of her elbow.
History: (Condensed because the original was long) Helle was born as the oldest of her litter to the alpha pair of another pack. She had a relatively easy life, mostly because others figured she'd be a shoo-in for an alpha heir. it was announced not long after the death of her brother Vern, that her younger sister Silva would be the new alpha when their parents retired. Helle silently questioned the decision, but let it go. Less than a year later when her parents died, in a fight with a cougar, Silva took over as Alpha female. Less than a month later Silva exiled her, and after some time Helle ended up here.
Relatives: Parents(deceased), Silva(Sister/Alive/unknown), Vern(brother/dead)

Name: Raunaum
Power: Rau can shapeshift into this fox, a fox version of their mother "Sandy"
Sexuality: Pansexual Demiromantic
Appearance: Raunaum is a small wolf with a willowy build and a small amount of tightly packed muscles. This lupin is an interesting specimen with carefully groomed fluffy fur, that for the most part is silver in color. Their muzzle, chest, throat, belly, and one single paw are white. They also have white eyebrow-like markings above their eyes. Speaking of which their eyes are a dark orange color, that may seem to be redder than anything else in certain lights. They do have a few odd markings, some of which is on their face. They seem to have dark silvery-gray Egyptian cat-eye-like markings under each eye. Also, gray triangles do appear on their body, one in between their eyes, and another three along their spine just after their shoulders. Naum like all of her father's species has a black-tipped tail, they also have a dark gray nose and pink paw pads. Rau has gained a few scars in their short life so far. They have a scar on the right side of their muzzle and lip, and another by their elbow on their front right leg. The last lay between the base of their tail and their triangle markings.
History: Rau was born on a stormy night a little under two years ago, they were born on a riverbank during the wet season. The river swelled and swept Rau and her newborn siblings away. They have no idea what happened to their siblings, only remembering vague hints of Sandy-colored fur of that night. Hence why they call their mother "Sandy". Rau was found by another loner, who realized that they couldn't take care of the newborn headed to a nearby pack and pleaded for them to take the pup in. They willingly took in young Rau but chased off their savior. Rau has been in that pack since then, but a fire that burnt down their home and scattered their pack has left them alone. Now a month after the fire, Rau has decided to try to find their birth parents.
Relatives: Skoll(Father/Alive), Sandy(Mother/unknown), open for adoptive relations.
Mate: not open until she's two years

I love them all!!! Accepted
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:18 pm

Mei

Power: Shield, she can make a shield around herself and/or anyone else, but it can only get so big and the longer it is up, or the bigger it is, the harder it is to maintain.

History: Mei has been a loner her whole life, knowing the ropes and knowing how to survive. She has experience with what is edible and what isn’t. She is intelligent, knowing when something isn’t hers to tell or is to big for her to hunt alone. Mei eventually met another loner and they fell in love. She learned she was carrying his pups half a year later. She now is very protective of her pups, not letting anyone close to them. This newly made mother loves them with her whole heart; they are everything to her. She seems to know where they are at all times. Mei is also the one to normally break up fights between her pups.

Relatives: Thunder-Son, Yuki- Daughter, Maybe another two pups.

Crush: open if no one makes mate

Mate: could be a fling or ex unless someone wants to make him.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:50 pm

Furrydogs12 wrote:Res Loner?

I was thinking for her to have 2-4 pups with her, and maybe a mate if anybody want to play them? If they get no interest, it's ok, I'll just not put her in.

Pm me or post here to claim and put basic info for them
mate:
eldest male: Thunder- DarkBloodMoonRising
eldest female:
middle female: Yuki- DarkBloodMoonRising
youngest male:

I could do eldest female and youngest male
Their names would be Renee and Hei
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:19 am

Furrydogs12 wrote:Image
Mei

Power: Shield, she can make a shield around herself and/or anyone else, but it can only get so big and the longer it is up, or the bigger it is, the harder it is to maintain.

History: Mei has been a loner her whole life, knowing the ropes and knowing how to survive. She has experience with what is edible and what isn’t. She is intelligent, knowing when something isn’t hers to tell or is to big for her to hunt alone. Mei eventually met another loner and they fell in love. She learned she was carrying his pups half a year later. She now is very protective of her pups, not letting anyone close to them. This newly made mother loves them with her whole heart; they are everything to her. She seems to know where they are at all times. Mei is also the one to normally break up fights between her pups.

Relatives: Thunder-Son, Yuki- Daughter, Maybe another two pups.

Crush: open if no one makes mate

Mate: could be a fling or ex unless someone wants to make him.

Accepted, though I noticed you used the same pic for Mei as Maiara XD
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:37 am

Name: Thunder

Power: Enhanced Mental growth, even though he is a young pup his mind is already thinking of what he wants to be as soon as he has grown.

Sexuality: Too Young(Homosexual)

Appearance: He looked exactly like his mother but, he has one blue eye and one brown eye.

History: Even though the world is new to Thunder, as the eldest of his sibling he knows he must protect them at all costs. Even at his young age, he seemed to understand things faster than others not to mention he was larger than all his other siblings. So he would often try to use his body to protect his siblings when their mother went hunting. He also knew that it wasn't normal how fast the weather had been changing and that it was taking a toll on their mother.

Relatives: ____: sister, Yuki: sister, ____: brother

Crush: Too young

Mate: Too young
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Yuki

Power: Able to levitate(Hasn't awakened yet, will when she turns a 1) She will be able to levitate for short periods of time, at first though it's going to scare her to death.

Sexuality: Too young(Heterosexaul)

Appearance: Her coat is pure white and her eyes are blue.

History: Yuki is the middle pup and also the smallest getting teased by her siblings about her size and pure white fur. Not that they mean it in a bad way, it's simply siblings joking with each other. But sometimes it does bother her... She knows if they were near other pups they wouldn't make fun of her, but she doesn't even know if there are any pups. She is very curious about the other howls she can hear in the distance, but her mom seems to want to avoid the howls. She looks up to her big brother because he seems to know more than her, and tells them things, not to mention he had the warmest fur when mommy is away. Yuki hates the snow...she got lost once thanks to the snow. Her mother found her as soon as she noticed she wasn't with the others, but it scared Yuki a great deal. Now, whenever it snows Yuki has to walk next to mommy so she can keep her eyes on her at all times. She will be super happy once she is older, then she wont get lost!

Relatives: Thunder: brother, ____: sister, ____: brother

Crush: Too young

Mate: Too young
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:53 am

What would you guys say about getting this show on the road? We have a ton of characters right now so we could keep the rp going till more people joined. Or should we wait one more day? See if others join?
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:21 am

Oops! Changing pic now

Sure spirit! You can play them! Just pm me a blurb about them and you’d be all set

Pic has been changed

I don’t mind starting now

And me and Dark( tell me if you prefer I don’t call you that) decided that Askara is pregnant!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:27 am

Name: Shiranui

Fodder(Yes or No): yes

Power: Absurd light - He can absorb visible light or its partial wavelength into his body. He can use it to made his pelt glow so the one who looks at him may get temporarily blind. He needs the sunlight to this power to work another way it is almost like being powerless.

Sexuality: A-sexual

Appearance: Image

History: He was a loner at first, joined the pack at the year-old. He was not trusted at first and needed to prove himself to the pack before he was promoted to be a lead scout. He never had a mate or pups, not like he even wants them anyway.

Relatives: All dead

Crush: none

Mate: none, no interest

Fodder(Yes or No): maybe yes

Power: Electricity manipulation

Sexuality: Bi-curious

History: He is born from another pack far away, but that pack was being destroyed by inside war, he was one of those who survived and didn't have anything else to do other than leave their old pack. He joined the pack looking for protection, his sister Ariel died a year ago in an accident with prey, never seeing him becoming a lead hunter.

Relatives: Ariel (sister, deceased)

Crush: open

Mate: n/a, open

Power: Fire manipulation

Sexuality: heterosexual

History: She is born with one pack's female, but her father was a lone wolf, so her puppyhood was not the happiest time in her life as she was being bullied, left alone and other wolves act like she was being a pile of dirt. As a younger, she was very depressed and was alone most of the time, but her nature changed after her mother got very ill and starved to death because nobody didn't care for her.

Relatives: Dawn (half-sister father side)

Name: Dawn

Power: Thorn manipulation - She can create, shape, and manipulate thorns, hard, rigid extensions, or modifications of leaves, roots, stems, or buds with sharp, stiff ends. Can control the growth of thorns and naturally thorn-bearing plants at will.

Sexuality: Bi-sexual

History: She is born as a loner, but doesn't know about having half-siblings into the packs.

Relatives: Lillian (Half-sister, father side)

Last edited by Queen of flames on Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:10 am

Queen of flames wrote:Res for a elder and lead hunter...some orher too maybe

Sweet I'll mark it down for you
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me