Red Sun Blue Moon forms and discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Red Sun Blue Moon forms and discussion

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:16 am

yes, their name is cocogerber

Lol, kay, amkes sense
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:28 am

Just saw that Seth’s wolf image didn’t show up

Here he is
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮
I am Roleplayer!
Pm me if you want to do a 1x1.

I am a student so I won't be
on everyday.

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
• link • link • link • ©
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:28 am

LunaClaw wrote:Just saw that Seth’s wolf image didn’t show up

Here he is

:thumbup:
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:06 pm

User: cocogerber13

Name: “Phoenix” (this is a nickname and he refuses to tell anyone any other name)
Gender and pronouns: male; he/him
Sexuality: bisexual
Crush: n/a

Desired rank: Alpha (Red Sun)
Looks: As the nickname ‘phoenix’ would suggest, Phoenix has hair the color of fire. His skin is tanned and freckles dot his cheeks, and various scars are scattered along his body. He stands at 6’ exactly and has a rather stocky build. Phoenix’s eyes are a warm grey hue. The clothing his normally wears is athletic and they tend to be in neutral colors.
Wolf looks: As a wolf, Phoenix is a little larger than average and his fur is primarily the same shade of red as his hair. There are darker grey darks along his body too though, such as a large stripe going along his back and another on his flank. His ears and the area above his eyes is also dark. His eyes are still slightly grey, but they appear a lot more amber. There is a notch taken out of one of his ears that is a lot less obvious in human form.

Personality: Phoenix is one that follows his convictions to a fault, and feels duty-bound whenever he has the chance to present them. In this regard, as a pack member of the Red Sun pack, he holds his teammates close to his heart and any outsiders,,, not so much. Despite this, he is surprisingly understanding of the other pack- although he does not agree with their views. It is evident that Phoenix has seen his share fair of fights (although who his opponents were are anyone’s guess) but that is rarely his first instinct; after all, wouldn’t it be a bit of a waste to loose blood and life over something that could be conveyed in a few words?

Towards even his own pack members Phoenix can be quite cold and a bit of a loner, but he does treat them with the respect they deserve. Perhaps it is a bit unusual for a leader to not be close with those they are leading, but Phoenix finds that he can be a pretty accurate judge of character.

History (optional, and could mention in posts) : He doesn’t plan on letting anyone know his, however he did grow up in the city and have a few experiences that led to a rather extreme dislike for humans.
Kin (parents and siblings, grandparents aunts and uncles and cousins if you want) : n/a

Mate: n/a
Pups: n/a
Pets (werewolves can have pets) : he used to have a dog, but that was a while ago.
Other: :mrgreen:

———

User: cocogerber13

Name: Aspen Price
Gender and pronouns: female; she/her
Sexuality: pansexual
Crush: n/a

Desired rank: Scout (Blue Moon)
Looks: Aspen is small for her age (about 5’1”) and is often mistaken as younger than she actually is. She doesn’t fault others for this and doesn’t necessarily try to deter anyone from thinking that way- Aspen doesn’t like makeup or professional clothing, and will tend to wear casual clothing of any kind (with a preference to wearing skirts and sweaters). Her hair is shoulder-length and dirty blonde, and she usually brushes it back into a small ponytail. Her skin is fairly light and her eyes are blue.
Wolf looks: In wolf form, Aspen is still a bit small and her fur is golden with patches of a light grey-brown on her sides and paws. Her eyes are also still blue.

Personality: Aspen is a little happy-go-lucky, and will be friendly so most others that she recognizes. Rank doesn’t intimidate her, although she is quite proud of her own. As a scout, the smaller wolf is phenomenal in finding places to hide or explore without alerting even the birds around her. This could also make her ideal for hunting, but she much prefers the thrill of danger. She is also pretty quick, and doesn’t hide this skill as much as she does like to challenge others to races. Despite her warm and friendly personality, Aspen is always trying to get in-the-know, finding out any information she can about anything or anyone. When the subject of important information comes up, one can bet on her mouth being latched shut; except, of course, if her superiors are asking, to which she will happily oblige. Generally Aspen is a bit of a people-pleaser but also isn’t against bending the rules for her own interests (although she really means no harm if she does).
History (optional, and could mention in posts) : She has not gone through anything unusual and would typically help her family and friends with small tasks if asked.
Kin (parents and siblings, grandparents aunts and uncles and cousins if you want) : n/a, open if you’d be interested!

Mate: n/a
Pups: n/a
Pets (werewolves can have pets) : n/a, although she loves meeting them!
Other: :mrgreen:
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:15 pm

Im assuming Aspen is for Blue Moon?
accepted!
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:21 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Im assuming Aspen is for Blue Moon?
accepted!

Ah yes, sorry about that! I’ll add that to her form! :)
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:01 am

Since we have alphas for both packs, im thinking we can start the RP now. What do you guys think? Also, either furry, coco or I can do the first post (I’d rather one of the alpha players do it) if you guys are okay with that, or Galaxy could if they want
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:02 am

No I think the first person to do a post is the RP maker. I think since we have both present now we start it.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:03 am

I am up for any. I don’t mind starting, I also don’t mind not
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:05 am

Furrydogs12 wrote:I am up for any. I don’t mind starting, I also don’t mind not

I’m actually kind of worried about triple posting since I did both information posts on the RP…plus I have one more form to get up. So would you start it, furry?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me