I Love You A Latte (Old Thread, Please Lock! )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: I Love You A Latte (Remake) § Discussion & Forms

Postby rheia » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:36 pm

eep sorry i got a last minute assignment so i won't be able to post until tomorrow!!
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:40 pm

@rheia - That's ok! School comes first, totally understand that! :] Ok, sounds good, haha. Hope your assignment goes well! ^-^

@everyone - Won't be super active until late this upcoming evening; I'll be away from my electronics for most of the day! :p
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:15 am

can i reserve A camomile tea boy, please? I have the perfect baby to use for it :)
King of the Hill
Hound/Smudge . They/He . Trades Always Welcome :)
Adult player . Psychology Student . AroAce
Metalhead . Post-apocalyptic lover . Snake Father
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:57 am

Sure thing! ^-^ Haha, nice! :]

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:57 am

Brilliant! Let me just type up his form!
King of the Hill
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:00 am

Cool, cool - sounds good! :]

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:18 am

§ William Larrson §
§ The Camomile Tea §

"I was just a child, i wasn't supposed to be a hero"
Basics
Will is a freshly Nineteen-year-old man. He uses he/they pronouns and identifies as Biromantic Asexual.
He's a Capricorn with cancer rising and Taurus moon. He doesn't talk about his Mars or Venus sign.

Exterior
Will is very Feminine, with curly light brown locks, the color of creamy coffee. It lightly falls down past his ears down to the bottom of his neck. Running your hands through it, they won't get caught up in it, as it would just fall around your fingers. His skin is soft, with light freckles scattered across the bridge of his nose, across his cheeks and jaw bone, and down the rest of his body. He stands at around 5"8, never seen in any other clothes other than sweaters and polo shirts. His trousers are usually black or beige, with flats or canvas' for shoes. He always has a tote back, either hanging off his seat or on his shoulder. In it held his notebook and diary, along with a collection of Pens and a small blue teddy bear. For comfort.

Personality
Before you get to know him, they seem to draw positive attention, even if you don't attempt to strike up a conversation it would be hard to forget his presence. They are very calm and collected, often in light thoughts about the world or other people's peoples. He's very much a people pleaser, wanting to help others with their problems and wanting to give them a safe and welcome space to talk. Often times this means he will neglect his own mental health to do so- helping others, in turn, helps him. It makes him feel welcomed in the world. He's not confrontational, and if you try and start drama or an argument with him, he will just get up and leave. Preferring to be light and airy instead of anything serious.

History
Will doesn't remember much from his past. Faint memories of a man he loved and lost will come and go, the familiar tight overwhelming feelings reserfing. He doesn't tend to give too much thought to his own mental health and so he doesn't feel like a burden to the people around him.
He grew up going to a private boarding school, their father and mother having to travel a lot for work and they didn't want to stress him out with the moves so they sent him away for a good education. they got that education and left to go home at Seventeen, taking a year off to recover from his past, to grieve and mourn his lost lover.
It only then did he decide to have a fresh start, moving away from his family to come here, under a new change of heart and a new change of face. He was doing better and planned to keep it that way.

Sexuality
Biromantic with a male lean, and Asexual

Relationships
None yet! Please let me know if you want your characters to be Will's friend

He's a huge lover of classical books and writing and the culture of past writers. He loves going on walks and simple foods like cheese sandwiches and angel milk. He adores cats! Owning two of their own.

Dislikes
Dogs scare him and he doesn't want to be around them. He doesn't enjoy loud noises or large crowds and would prefer to keep away from them.

Religion
He's not religious but he does find studying greek mythology really interesting.

Pets
They own two cats. Both from a local shelter called Butter and Biscuit.

Other
-He won't talk about his past unless they trust you

King of the Hill
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:50 am

Accepted :]

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ brooke sierra smith ─

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:08 am

CURIOSITY..DIDN'T..KILL..THE..CAT
WHAT..KILLED..HIM..WAS..WORRY..AND..SORROW

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxname: brooke sierra smith
xxxxxxxxnickname: n / a
xxxxxxxxage: twenty two
xxxxxxxxgender: female
xxxxxxxxpronouns: she / her
xxxxxxxxrole: pumpkin spice
skin tone: fair
eye color: bright green
hair color: blonde
weight: 120 lbs
height: 5 ft 5 in
build: lithe, thin
dislikes: needles, cake, the ocean, slime
+ traits: adventurous, curious, open, loyal
= traits: witty, optimistic, childish, ingenuitive
- traits: stubborn, reckless, impulsive, stubborn
sexuality: pansexual with fem and non binary lean

physical attributes
brooke is on the smaller and thinner side. she's quite scrawny and looks as if she could use a few cheeseburgers to beef her up, though she can actually down a double patty burger fairly quickly. her skin is fair and she has a few beauty marks here and there, specifically one on the right side of her neck, a few along her arms and back, and a light toned birthmark on her left thigh in the shape of a splotch, though it's barely noticeable as she is fairly pale, as well as light freckles that spread across her nose and cheeks. she also tends to cut her nails quite short as she's often using her hands in work so they break easily. not one for make-up she may use a touch of eyeliner and eye shadow every now and then. her hair is usually shoulder length and either down or in a ponytail.
personality
brooke is a bright girl with a vibrant personality. she's quite an outgoing person, enjoying in engaging in conversation with those she is close with or those she would like to get to know. hell, she will even talk to a complete stranger if she's up for it! she has an array of things she loves to talk about from small-chat to digging deep into the nitty gritty with others. she values strong and true connection with people, and puts her faith and trust into others around her, hoping to receive the same. like an open book she'll give any detail about her life if asked. she doesn't hold any secrets and rarely hides anything about herself! as said above she likes to talk about deep topics, even those that are painful, with other people. she's and extremely talkative person, really! she can be loyal to the t as well, standing up for those close to her and willing to give a punch if needed, although she's not the best at fighting as she's much too scrawny, however that doesn't deter her. nothing much deters her, and this is a fault of hers. she likes to run head on into the unknown and deal with the damage later. often she puts herself in dangerous situations, though would never force anyone else to put themselves in danger with her. she's not exactly an adrenaline junky, however she does enjoy the feeling she gets when doing something daring. i guess you could call her impulsive. now, it can be hard for her to change her mind at times, being somewhat of a hard head when it comes to thoughts, opinions, and actions. i wouldn't say she has tunnel vision or a one track mind, she's just a very opinionated person. but if willing enough someone can change her mind, or at least make her see and understand a different point of view. brooke has a love for adventure and discovery. as stated before she loves delving into the unknown, whether it be actually running off into nature or sitting down with a novel to read. she's curious about the world and how it functions, why it functions, and what would happen if it stops functioning. she's a problem solver. she has both book smarts and streets smarts up her sleeve. being quick to act aldo makes her quick to think, especially when it comes to determining a solution or best plan of action! brooke is a leader type when it comes down to things like this. she's quick to take the forefront and man the helm.
fun facts
brooke has a deep seated fear of needles. she's had a few bad encounters with needles in her lifetime, such as accidentally pricking herself multiple time while sewing, she hates having shots ever since she was little, and got blood drawn once and passed out. brooke also has a dislike for the ocean. she doesn't like how it's dark, deep, and unexplored. what could be down there waiting in the darkness? cthulhu, megaladon, poseidon? this sounds like space, however she will debate that space is different from the ocean, when it really isn't. brooke is an avid reader of anything and everything. from dr. seuss to self help books, to the theories on the meaning of life, she loves to read anything anywhere. with mouse, in a house, or a chair. she tends to have a book on her most of the time. finally, brooke is a major nature lover! she loves to be out in nature whether it be blazing hot or freezing cold. enjoys star or cloud gazing, gardening, hiking, or just chilling in a tree. she knows just about everything when it comes to plants, from scientific names and meanings to safety and rarity of plants!

phobias
trypanophobia: needles | thalassophobia: the ocean

ailments
n / a
short bio
mother: raine smith | father: alexander smith

wip

f.c. free to use image from unsplash
myer briggs entj
birth date + zodiac february eighteenth + aquarius
theme song ungrateful eyes / jon bellion
Code: Select all
[color=transparent]xxxx[/color][size=200][i]“ [url=url][color=#32CD32]B[/color][/url][color=#32CD32]ROOKE SIERRA SMITH[/color] ”[/i][/size]
[center]──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/center][list][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][color=#32CD32]age:[/color] twenty two | [color=#32CD32]gender:[/color] female | [color=#32CD32]sexuality:[/color] pansexual
[color=transparent]xxxx[/color][color=#32CD32]location:[/color] here | [color=#32CD32]mentions:[/color] here | [color=#32CD32]tags:[/color] here

[/list]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ brooke's relations ─

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:08 am

BROOKE'S..RELATIONS

hot chocolate | aurora hailey woods | relation
────────────────────────────────────
words words words words words words words words

chai latte | aspen harpae paisley | relation

green tea | name | relation

apple cider | caitlynn meyer | relation

affogato | haneul kim | relation
dark roast | pierre monroe | relation

carmel macchiato | oh seon | relation

mocha | lewin james patterson | relation

chamomile tea | name | relation

rooibos | elijah harlem | relation
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me