Small Town Secret discussion thread and forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Small Town Secret discussion thread and forms

Postby axelandria » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:01 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞π₯π₯𝐞
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ---> seventeen β€’ she/her β€’ lesbian

nora is fun and spontaneous, liking to just "go with the flow" of life, as she often says. she dresses goth, but her personality doesn't match. she's not the least bit shy, and has plenty of friends. however, none of them know about her ability. because of her habit of talking to anyone who will tolerate her, nora has heard rumours about others with abilities. she desperately wants to talk to someone who knows what she's going through.

xx technopathy ; the ability to manipulate technology with one's mind

nora is smart, but because she doesn't know how to control her ability, it's hard for her. school is mostly online nowadays, with teachers preferring projects and reports handed in online. so instead of struggling to control her ability while also writing an essay, nora uses physical books to study (which are often out-of-date), and writes things on paper (which takes longer). so nora doesn't get very good grades.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:27 am

Hey guys, your forums look great! I'm sure the owner of the roleplay would love to accept them shortly. There are a few personal things going on in their lives currently but I'm sure as soon as she sees them, you'll be accepted for sure
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:12 am

Everyone is accepted!
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet.peaches~ » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:17 am

Forgot to mention yesterday but got a post up for Ruby and now she's at the school! Feel free to chat her up before class starts since she's open/free. c:
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
sweet.peaches~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:41 pm

K A T H E R I N E

f.name katherine may martin
n.name katherine, Katy
age nineteen - 30 - 03 - 2002
gender female
sexuality heterosexual
relationship status single
nationality australian
ethnicity australian
height five foot one
hair colour blonde
eye colour blue
family lianne - mother, joshua - father, sebastian - son, premature.
powers shape shifting - she can not shape shift into anything she wishes, no she must imprint on an animal to be able to shift into one, once she's imprinted, it is a permanent imprint and she will forever be able to shift into that animal, her go-to animal is a fox, purely because like herself, foxes are small, fast, agile and incredibly intelligent, however she is not limited to the fox, however other than her fox, she tends to take her own form for every animal she imprints, for example, the colour of the animal she turns into will resemble her hair, for example, she can shift into a palomino horse or a golden retriever, which are her other two go to animals, she sometimes turns into predatory animals, but almost never turns into flying animals as flying is actually far more difficult than you would think. a downfall of this power, is while pandora is very well disciplined in her abilities, if she stays in animal form for longer than 12 hours, she can start to take the mind of the animal, longer than 24 hours and she is almost completely the animal, only a few human tendencies there, and can still be brought back, after 48 hours she is pretty much lost to the animal and basically turns into the animal, while almost impossible to come back she has once before.
about her katherine is a very serious person, her humour is limited and she doesn't understand sarcasm so can take offence. Katherine also has ocd and is a huge perfectionist. due to this, she is a hard worker and wont stop until things are done to perfection, katherine might be small but she is fast, agile and incredibly flexible, making her a perfect soilder. Katherine is very intelligent and thinks fast, like the odd human, she has the mundane ability to see what may happen if she does something, if it will end badly or good, and so she adjusts her choices accordingly. despite her rather tough exterior, she is quite soft in the inside, when it comes to her emotions, she puts up a wall, it helps her to control them, to put all her energy into her current situation. if you manage to break down her wall, rather than meeting with someone who may 'fall desperately in love' with you or perhaps anger, or sadness, you will most likely be greeted by a fist to the face, or she'll shift and leave. despite all this, katherine is a friendly person, at least once you get to know her a little better, she's kind and very protective, do not break her trust once you gain it, she does not give second chances. ever.

Katherines parents discovered her powers when she was two years old, she imprinted on the family dog and was found sleeping the crib as a golden retriever pup rather than a human child. Katherine was one of the first children affected by the chemicals and so her parents were in shock, her father almost left the family but after a few months it became easier. By the time katherine was four she knew how to shift at will, and only shifted uncontrollably when her emotions got out of control usually anger was what caused the uncontrollable shift. Katherine was home schooled until she was twelve allowing her parents to teach her discipline. At fourteen her father died in a car accident, and at eighteen, katherine fell pregnant with her boyfriend’s child. Shortly after announcing her pregnancy to him, it was no surprise to her mother that he left with his parents to a whole new town. Katherine son, Sebastian was born three months early. After two weeks of fighting for his life, Sebastian passed away. Katherines life was turned upside down, unfortunately being a small town, every body knows about Sebastian and Katherine’s grief, but not everyone understands how long it may be before she moves on.
Last edited by eventer on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:00 am

Accepted! Love her
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:58 am

Alright, there's no rush! Can't wait to see the post :)
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:16 pm

lilac sky wrote:Accepted! Love her

thank you c:
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:29 pm

DaniCalifornia wrote:
    @eventer I have a character named Pandora who can shapeshift into animals, and the fact that yours is so similar to mine is making me extremely uncomfortable... could you at least change her name and power, please? Your Pandora is way too close to mine for comfort, and she feels like a cishet rehash of my character (which, as an LGBTQ+ person myself, is kind of a slap in the face in that regard).

I won’t apologise for my own character who I created a year ago, I’ll change her name for your sake because you joined the role play first, but please do not call me a copy cat.. I don’t check everyone’s characters before joining and didn’t know there was already a character named pandora. I’ll happily change her name back to what I had it as before changing it to pandora for this role play and another to avoid confusion in this one, but I will not be changing her powers. Before you call me a copy cat for using the name pandora... my real life horses name is pandora. And I’ve been using the name pandora in role plays for years. Your welcome to find her character in my storage page if you do not believe me.
Last edited by eventer on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:36 pm

apologies for double posting, for convenience to avoid confusion of characters as dani had created a character named pandora first, i have changed my characters name to Katherine. I’ll leave my first post as is but I’ll be changing it to Katherine in the next post c:
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me