Sunrise and Midnight (Wolf Pack RP)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sunrise and Midnight (Wolf Pack RP)

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:18 pm

@Poppy: Haha that’s okay!
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:28 pm

I’ll make Sunstorm tomorrow, but can I reserve Sunrise pack Hunter and Midnight Pack Warrior please?
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:37 pm

Pack: Sunrise

Name: Night

Personality: Night is chaotic in general. She is abrasive and doesn't really care what others feel for the most part. She speaks her mind freely, which means half of what she says won't make sense, since her mind is a bit warped and confused. Night is... well she ranks pretty low in the intelligence department, and tends to be overly compliment-seeking. She thinks she and her brother are the best, are unbeatable, and hates anyone who challenges that. She isn’t above doing stupid things simply to draw attention. Night often goes out looking for a fight, and if someone gives her trouble, she's not exactly one to sit down and talk about her feelings. Mostly because she doesn’t think she has any, despite being a visibly emotional she-wolf after a while. She’s secretly petty anxious about a lot of things due to her past, and seeks to get stronger so that she won’t have to be scared anymore. She’s not one for social events, and usually hangs out in a corner when her brother drags her into something. She respects only one wolf in the world, and that is her litter-brother, who’s stuck with her all her life. She takes great pride in what she does and makes up for her low intelligence with energy and skill. That said, she does genuinely care for her brother and the few friends she has. She would defend them with her life. She doesn’t like to open up to anyone, so good luck on approaching. She has a hairtrigger temper, and has little self-restraint. She’s energetic and lively, for sure, and impulsive. She does have a soft side to her though, if she trusts someone enough to actually open herself up to them in full.

Night often has a hard time understanding complicated situations unless it somehow involves fighting. She’s by NO means a peaceful one, and would gladly charge into things headfirst. She doesn’t trust easily, and when she does, that trust is fragile. She’s determined to a fault, and will- grudgingly- obey the orders of the higher ups as long as it makes sense to her. Night does not know respect nor caution, and will take advantage of any situation presented to her. She doesn’t have empathy for others most of the time, and is the wolf most likely to tell someone to shut up and get over it if their friend dies. She doesn’t know how to act around Pups...and would prefer not to have them! Night can be incredibly impatient, and a bit rebellious. She’s more likely to get into a physical fight than a verbal one, and is most certainly a proud she-wolf. She has a hard time admitting to her flaws.

Night is INCREDIBLY passionate about what she does, and is extremely ambitious. She is loyal to those few she calls friends, and to her family. She of course enjoys having fun, though her idea of 'fun' may not QUITE be on par with that of most wolves...

History: In RP

Crush/Mate: Pfffft. Unlikely. (None)
Pups: This would PROOOOBABLY be a bad idea.
Other Significant/Played Family: Dark (litter-brother, to be made later)
Sexuality: Lesbian

Desired Rank: Alpha!
Willing to take a Trainee? : Absolutely, she would love to!

Appearance: Night is a large and quite muscular wolf with brown and white mottled fur and eyes so dark blue they’re almost black. She has scars across her left side.

3 Strengths: Strength, Stamina/Endurance, Speed
2 Weaknesses: Intelligence, Stealth
Other: :thumbup:
Attachments
EE8E392F-AC3C-4137-8903-90789FB925DC.jpeg
EE8E392F-AC3C-4137-8903-90789FB925DC.jpeg (161.25 KiB) Viewed 53 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:20 am

potential mark for third character
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:26 am

Pack: Sunrise

Name: Sunstorm

Personality:
Sunstorm is a free soul who loves nothing more than the thrill of running. She is a free spirit with nothing holding her back and isn’t your average wolf. She is fun loving and is a prankster for sure. She has a smile on her face all the time and is most of the time in a good mood. She is very kind and sweet and knows when it is time to do her work and be serious. Though, she is rather rambunctious, much to her Pack’s dislike. She can be a bit air headed and sometimes you’ll have to instead of hinting towards whatever your saying, you have to say it straight out or she might not get it. She loves to cuddle and loves to be around the trainees. It’s like she is a trainee herself rather than an adult. It’s a wonder how she even passed to be a Scout at the appropriate age. She is quite the troublemaker with her pranks and rambunctious. She is very kind to her brother, who has a mood disorder, but sometimes he can set her into a bad mood for a bit. She can sometimes have short term memory loss and forget what your talking about in a matter of minutes. She can take things seriously, but prefers to be fun loving and be the wolf she wants to be without others swaying her thoughts. She is quite fluffy and she thinks swimming, tree climbing, and running are the best things in the world. She is the best wolf you’ll ever meet in terms of her personality. She can be a bit headstrong when it comes to butting heads with her little brother and can be a bit of a show off to her younger brother. She seems to have a flirtatious attitude sometimes, but she is terrible at flirting. She is intelligent, but I would say that is one of the lesser parts of her strengths. It’s not one of her weaknesses, but she isn’t as intelligent as some wolves. She likes to be around wolves and can’t stand her life without wolves near her. She is overly confident in her abilities at her job in the Pack and she is very open-minded. She can be manipulated due to her personality and her frequent air-headedness. She is quite the jokester when you get to know her. She thinks love is a bit mushy if she sees to much. She is a really good friend and would lay down her life for her brother and her packmates. She is a bit uneasy around pups, but is slowly getting more familiar on how to act around them. She always was a loud wolf, but she is very kind. She can be basically a therapist for wolves, but loves being a scout. She can be a cautious wolf and a quiet wolf at times and she is wanting a mate, but she has her whole life ahead of her since she is quite young. She can be a bit stubborn and she is a very kind wolf.

*History:
Find out in RP

*Crush/Mate: Open
*Pups: None yet
*Other Significant/Played Family:
Genderfluid sibling: Polar (Making them soon)
Sexuality: Bisexual

*Desired Rank: Has it
Willing to take a Trainee? : Yes

Appearance: She is a pale golden color with blue eyes
Sun storm
Yes I know this is a dog, but it looks like her. Her eyes are blue, not brown
3 Strengths: Intelligence, Speed, Stamina/Endurance
2 Weaknesses: Stealth, Strength/Power
Other:[/center] :thumbup:
Last edited by No one on Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:28 am

Once we’ve got a personality in, accepted!
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:29 am

Gotcha I’m workin on it
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:29 am

I might change Dischali to a Trainee and make a Warrior, but I'm going to wait and see what my options are in terms of what rank I change Dischali to
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:07 pm

Galaxystar01 wrote:Pack: Sunrise

Name: Sunstorm

Personality:
Sunstorm is a free soul who loves nothing more than the thrill of running. She is a free spirit with nothing holding her back and isn’t your average wolf. She is fun loving and is a prankster for sure. She has a smile on her face all the time and is most of the time in a good mood. She is very kind and sweet and knows when it is time to do her work and be serious. Though, she is rather rambunctious, much to her Pack’s dislike. She can be a bit air headed and sometimes you’ll have to instead of hinting towards whatever your saying, you have to say it straight out or she might not get it. She loves to cuddle and loves to be around the trainees. It’s like she is a trainee herself rather than an adult. It’s a wonder how she even passed to be a Scout at the appropriate age. She is quite the troublemaker with her pranks and rambunctious. She is very kind to her brother, who has a mood disorder, but sometimes he can set her into a bad mood for a bit. She can sometimes have short term memory loss and forget what your talking about in a matter of minutes. She can take things seriously, but prefers to be fun loving and be the wolf she wants to be without others swaying her thoughts. She is quite fluffy and she thinks swimming, tree climbing, and running are the best things in the world. She is the best wolf you’ll ever meet in terms of her personality. She can be a bit headstrong when it comes to butting heads with her little brother and can be a bit of a show off to her younger brother. She seems to have a flirtatious attitude sometimes, but she is terrible at flirting. She is intelligent, but I would say that is one of the lesser parts of her strengths. It’s not one of her weaknesses, but she isn’t as intelligent as some wolves. She likes to be around wolves and can’t stand her life without wolves near her. She is overly confident in her abilities at her job in the Pack and she is very open-minded. She can be manipulated due to her personality and her frequent air-headedness. She is quite the jokester when you get to know her. She thinks love is a bit mushy if she sees to much. She is a really good friend and would lay down her life for her brother and her packmates. She is a bit uneasy around pups, but is slowly getting more familiar on how to act around them. She always was a loud wolf, but she can be quiet and calm. She is cautious at times and can always be there for you. She is like a therapist, but for wolves. She would like to find a mate, but there’s no rush to find one. She is young and has her life ahead of her.

*History:
Find out in RP

*Crush/Mate: Open
*Pups: None yet
*Other Significant/Played Family:
Genderfluid sibling: Polar (Making them soon)
Sexuality: Bisexual

*Desired Rank: Has it
Willing to take a Trainee? : Yes

Appearance: She is a pale golden color with blue eyes
Sun storm
Yes I know this is a dog, but it looks like her. Her eyes are blue, not brown
3 Strengths: Intelligence, Speed, Stamina/Endurance
2 Weaknesses: Stealth, Strength/Power
Other:[/center] :thumbup:
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:11 pm

Hopefully this is okay to note in the sign-up thread:

- Nayeli as the Midnight Pack Healer
- Dischali as a Midnight Pack All-Around Apprentice
- Thorin as a Sunrise Pack Warrior

Nayeli & Dischali are already made and will be changed, and I will make an official reserved box for Thorin in a moment
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items