new нaven disc

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: new нaven disc

Postby doc . » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:15 am

We’ve started, and posted intros
That is all
Last edited by doc . on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alienbirb » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:28 pm

Hey, sorry about this being so sudden, but I'm not really very invested in this roleplay anymore. I'm stepping down.
alienbirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the class president

Postby monism » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:18 pm

x
┍━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━┑

xxImage

┕━━━━━━━━━⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━┙
lavender andrews
i) 18 years old
ii) female
iii) bisexual
iv) february 2nd, aquarius
v) 5'6 ft
positive traits) creative, idealistic, decisive, observant, gentle, sociable, intelligent
negative traits) rebellious without a cause, sensitive, irresponsible, perfectionist, stubborn
vi) doesn't mind being called "Lav" or "Viv"
vii) ambivert
viii) very good singer but keeps it to herself
ix) aspiring journalists
x) ts: killer queen- queen

personality) Though Lavender is very soft-spoken, she has very strong opinions. She's decisive and stubborn, usually not compromising her personal morals. She sees the good in everyone and for that reason is vulnerable to getting hurt. She is extremely kind to everyone she meets, not wanting to cause any conflict. When she's excited, she has a tendency to become reckless and irresponsible. She's most known for her open-mindedness, many come to her seeking advice. Carefree, she knows how to have a good time. When faced with rules and authority, she either completely complies or rebels. She's very creative and thinks outside the box, always coming up with many approaches for a problem. Selfless, loyal, she's an excellent friend to have. Unfortunately, not many have the privilege to have her as one, she is withdrawn and emotionally private, preferring to focus on the problems and emotions of others. She loves ambiguous books and movies and appreciates her alone time. Idealistic to a fault, she has a record of having her head in the clouds.

She decided to become class president, hopeful that she can affect a change. But don't think of her as a stickler for the rules. She's rather easy going with her leadership and usually focuses on conducting awareness campaigns.
monism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monism » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:25 pm

res relations
monism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℛσуαℓ ♕ » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:17 am

I apologize in advance to those who followed the rules and were expecting to get things rolling but I'm closing the roleplay. This was supposed to be fun for everyone and turned out the opposite. I'm sorry for wasting your time.
ℛσуαℓ ♕

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:54 am

: (
Kendall Roy