[Floating City][Forms and Discussion]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [Floating City][Forms and Discussion]

Postby Darkanra » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:25 am

Quati wrote:well, it doesn't really help me with what to write on the form, but i get what you're going for. thanks tho skdjskdjskj

Sorry! ^^;
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:25 am

Tʜᴇ Lɪᴏɴ
Jasper Fortean
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Basic
    Jasper Fortean is most often known by his alias, Lion. A member of the Echo gang with a high position, usually known as the strong arm of Echo to be applied in the real world, in those moments when the gang needs something a little more direct than what a virus could accomplish. He's 32. He's gay, though rarely looking for romance.

Physical
    Standing at 6'5" and with a wide-shouldered, heavy physique. None of it very defined musculature - no six pack - but it's the build of someone who's used to physical work. Dirty blonde hair, long enough to pull back in a short ponytail. Full beard. Wears quite a collection of jewelry, bracelets and rings, giving preference to pieces that would snag the least and do the most damage when punching someone. His hands shake a lot - he has medication to make it stop, which he takes when he expects to have business, but because of that he prefers as weapons knives, brass knuckles, or - if firearms are vital - things like a shotgun with a very wide spread. Has, on his right cheek, a tattoo that looks like a QR code, that being an instance of his program Medusa that allows him to avoid security cameras.

Psychological
    Took to Echo's philosophy very readily - if you want answers, take them. He's rather impatient and prefers to be out and about, although he's more than aware of his short fuse and tries to keep a hold of it. A pronounced selfish streak - looks after himself first - that sometimes clashes with a sense of righteousness - doesn't like it when the defenseless are picked on. For him, that mostly means trying to 'toughen up' others, whether they like it or not. Can come off as a bit of a bully, but he'll respect those who push back. Rarely keeps a grudge, since he wouldn't think much of screwing someone over for his own gain, so if he's hurt in the way of others' ambitions, it just means he wasn't good enough to win. Stays with Echo more out of convenience and vaguely common goals than any particular loyalty for the gang. Intelligent, good with logistics. A fairly good programmer and hacker.

Past
    Driven to crime by a serious sickness and desperation, unable to obtain the medication he required for his myriad health problems by legal means. In other words - not a new story in RD23. He's reticent about most of it, insisting that there's nothing particularly interesting in him or in his half-sisters or past work at CardCore R&D or whatever else someone may happen to inquire of him. Unwilling to talk about it even with those he perceives to be sincere - very few, since why would anyone want to know more about him, after all - and not just digging for information to use as ammo.
    His prize accomplishment in the field of security - and, in fact, what bought him most of his upwards movement through the ranks of Echo at the time of his recruitment - is a piece of software he created called Medusa. It generates a picture that hides malicious code in the pixels of the image, shorting out or even loading viruses into security cameras or any other digital media that happens to capture his image. He has one of the short-out versions of it tattooed on his face. Nothing, so far, of the activities of Lion and Echo have been able to be pinned back onto Jasper Fortean - the businessmen and politicians that warrant a face-to-face visit from Lion rarely are up to talking about it - but as is, he prefers to avoid close scrutiny by way of staying out of sight and relying on his Medusa to keep his face out of security cameras.

Relationships
    ● Four ➟ Four's charms and goals are both totally lost on Lion, but he intends to investigate further.
    ● Kozlov ➟ ???
    ● Chasm ➟ ???
    ● Z ➟ ???
    ● 86 ➟ ???
    ● Aster ➟ ???
    ● Kim ➟ ???
    ● Ace ➟ ???
    ● Eisen ➟ ???

Last edited by Foe Paw on Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spotthecow » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:16 pm

heyy, I was just curious on when you think we'll be beginning? I'm excited to start x3
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:48 am

I'm finally (somewhat) happy with my form.
    Am I being ignored by Jasper? Because my character's not on his relations list.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:05 pm

sdkjskdjs im so sorry that was a mistake
it's because i wrote down the relationship list based on the names that are on the roleplay thread, so i didnt see yours... i forgot to list eisen's too rip
thanks for the heads up tho, went ahead and added another couple of ???s
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:32 pm

Oops sorry! I should probablt update the front.

Dia is accepted and so Jasper!
We'll probably start when Kitetsu has finished their forms. ^^
Last edited by 86Eternity on Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:17 pm

@Quati

It's fine! Just keep in mind that Dia is currently known as Ace to the people of RD23.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:21 pm

@little_Lyre noted.

@King Of Bleps thanks!! looking forward to this 0: