⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

⟦⊙⟧ Kitty says...

Postby Epiclilkitty » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:20 pm

Okay! Well, I am totally open for any relationships with my cats so either PM me or post here if you have an idea!

Peachblossom is your typical sweetheart of a medicine cat. Think Spottedleaf when you think of her. Being a Medicine Cat is all she's ever wanted and she adores/has a great relationship with her mentor Coalheart, who she sees as an almost father-type figure. I've already decided on her romantic interest as well as PMed the owner of her romantic interest, but if anyone has an idea for Peachblossom and your cats, let me know. She could definitely use a best friend around her age or any gender, preferably her age or a moon or two older so that perhaps they would have trained together for four moons before she switched to training as a medicine cat if anyone has a cat to fit that role.

Goosetail is my awkward lil boi whom I love so much that it hurts. He is super anxious and nervous and has a lot of grief left over from the loss of the rest of his family, especially Sparrowgaze, so he is kind of clingy with his sister. Perhaps he could mentor Fennelpaw? Mentoring a cat might teach him to have a bit more confidence in himself.

Hollypaw is my prickly little girl. She respects her mentor Amberthroat immensely but they often won't see eye to eye which will likely lead to several fights, but in the end, their similar heritage being not completely clan would probably lead to them having a great relationship. She hates her father with a passion, but still seeks his approval at times. @Tidal I could see her and Tidepaw being unlikely friends, Tidepaw being the only other apprentice she will interact with willingly and without trying to bite their heads off. They might go head to head and piss each other off from time to time but their opposing personalities would likely work in their favor.

Ravenwing is my jerk of a tomcat that I'm sure everyone is going to love to hate. He is a deadbeat father towards Hollypaw and more often than not wishes she had died right along with her siblings and mother. He is very cold towards her. He is a flirt with most she-cats and part of him will resent Robinstar for insisting he take care of Hollypaw as a kit, and then allowing Larkwillow to keep her in the clan as opposed to returning her to the twolegs.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Postby TidalCurrent » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:04 pm

@sarcastic kitten -- i could see the two being friends, opposites attract after-all. plus, hollypaw would definitely help tidepaw come out of her shell a bit!

as for my own cats (feel free to respond here or pm me as well),

Gorsestar is of coarse open for a sibling, close friends, or a love interest (bi), though i don't believe any cats in sunclan are about his age other than rowanstep. that being said, @wildsight -- i could see him and rowanstep being pretty good friends since they both share some similar personality traits, perhaps why gorsestar picked him for deputy.

Sandpaw is open for a friend or romantic interest (pan), though of coarse they wouldn't be much more than a crush for a while since she's still an apprentice, and her social skills definitely aren't the best. i don't mind her sharing something with a cat outside the clan either, though she'd definitely have some internal conflict with it thanks to her personality. she's in need of a mentor still as well, perhaps rowanstep if another warrior doesn't show up? as long as he's willing to have one, that is.

Amberthroat is open for something platonic or romantic (pan), though she'd take some time warming up to a cat if it turns out they don't like listening to someone who doesn't know when to shut her mouth. @major pb -- i think her and maplewhisker could share something, whether it be positive or negative? on one hand those two could be quite the pair of stone-faced warriors and could have a mutual understanding of needing to keep the other in check, though on the other hand amberthroat can at times fall into the insolent category with her love of debates, and i don't know how well maplewhisker would take that.

Tidepaw is open for a sibling or romantic interest (lesbian), though the same goes for her as to how long it'll take to develop. she's also in need of a mentor, though i'm not sure who in rainclan will be willing to deal with the jumpy apprentice.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:30 am

Sunshadow

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gender/Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Clan: Rainclan
Physical Description: Sunshadow is a mostly black tortoiseshell tom with a few patches of orange. He also has brilliant yellow-orange eyes. He has a medium build. He's not the leanest of cats, but he's not bulky either.

Personality: Sunshadow is a rather quite tom. He knows he can look intimidating, but his looks don't define him. He is actually a pretty sweet tom. He's usually willing to do whatever is asked of him. That being said, he wouldn't do anything that puts his clan in any danger. He is a skilled fighter, and he will do everything he can to keep everyone safe. When he's not patrolling or hunting, he's normally laid back, happy to lay in the sun and relax. He has good patience around kits and apprentices, though, and doesn't mind spending time or watching them.
Family: Mother: Foxtail, Father: Nightheart
Mate: None yet
Crush: None yet
Offspring: None yet

History/Background: Sunshadow is a unique tom. When he was born, it was originally thought that he was a she-cat because of his coloring. Of course they figured out quickly that they were wrong and that he was a tom. Unfortunately his whole litter, including him, came down with kittencough when they were still very young. Despite the medicine cat’s best efforts, he was the only survivor. He was too young to know any of his siblings and his mother never talked about them. The rest of his life afterwards was pretty ordinary. He became an apprentice at 6 moons and became a warrior at 14 moons.

Would you mind having an apprentice?: Sunshadow wouldn't mind an apprentice

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roleplay Example: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=3603996&start=510#p122335019
Last edited by purpledirewolf2019 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:40 am

ROBINSTAR
      Those younger than her probably recall the outings she'd take young apprentices and kit on but those of her age or around it recalls her irresponsibility and maybe even her pranks. They also recall her sister and the tension that lead up to RobinFlight driving her out, the paranoid state she had been in and how unpredictable she had been. If it hadn't been for StormStar's failing health she probably would have been removed from the deputy position. She's straightened up since but the trusts she broke back then could still be in disrepair.
      FINCHSONG
      Finch stays outside the border, ever present. She still has some strong connections with her clan, people she sees on the border and friends she meets in private meetings- possibly even a fleeting romance. She's still rough around the edges, stubborn and aggressive but to those she knew growing up, she has a small soft spot and visits help her feel like she isn't alone.
      JUNIPERLEAP
      Everyone's seen JuniperLeap, everyone knows him but few truly know him. He's going through a lot but while he'll talk about QuickSand until he dies he doesn't talk about what he's going through. He probably has a lot of former friends and acquaintances who feel like they've lost touch with him.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:41 am

Snow

Gender/Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Clan: Rogue
Physical Description: Snow is a long, lean, pure white Oriental cat. He has two large ears and two different colored eyes, one blue and one green.

Personality: Snow is a typical rogue, but with an exception, he is incredibly smart. He likes things to go his way, and he is many times able to to come up with a plan to make it happen. He is pretty stubborn too, meaning he isn't likely to stop or back off if he doesn't succeed at first. Despite being a rogue, he is not immediately aggressive. He usually will try to talk his way through situations if he's caught first, but he is a fierce fighter, and can make the switch from smooth talker to fighter in a second's notice.
Family: Unknown
Mate: None yet
Crush: None yet
Offspring: None yet

History/Background: Snow was born a kittypet, and he was one for quite a while, but he hated it. Sure, he had a cozy bed and it was always warm inside the two-leg house, but his two-legs wouldn’t let him do anything he wanted to do. Back then, the two-legs called him Snowbelle. After about 13 moons, he managed to break out. His first night, he ran into some clan cats who decided to allow him to join their clan. When he became an apprentice, his name was changed from Snowbelle to Snowpaw. At first, it seemed like clan life was perfect for him. There was more freedom here than there was when he was a kittypet, and the food was much better for sure. However, the longer he was there, he figured out about all the restrictions and rules that the clan had to follow, and he didn’t like them. He became much more argumentative with his mentor, other cars, even the leader, until one day a fight broke out between him and his mentor. Despite him just being an apprentice, he was able to do quite a bit of damage to his mentor before he was stopped. It was after that incident that he was banished from the clan and started his life as a rogue. He could do whatever he wanted, when he wanted, and since he left the clan, he shortened his name to Snow.

Last edited by purpledirewolf2019 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:42 am

I've got a little bit of my forms up, just so you guys can see them. I have to go now though, but I'll finish them up later. They are both open for relations and such.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major pb » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:12 pm

ive finished with lake's form finally!

coalheart is always available for friendships, or a father/kit type relationship. he's a well centered cat, with his head screwed on right. he knows his responsibilities within the clan, and dotes on those younger than him. i'm tentative about a possible love interest for him, as he's so deeply connected with starclan/his duties, but feel free to pm me if you have an idea!

maplewhisker is my ambition driven lady, who's open for friends, a possible love interest, and an apprentice! @tidal, i could see both working, but a positive relationship is definitely possible! maple sees insolence more being connected with stupidity, ie running your mouth when you have no idea what you're talking about, but seeing as amberthroat is an intelligent cat, maple would definitely respect her! i'd love to have the two stone-faced cats, and it'd be interesting seeing their dynamic.

lake is a total sweetheart, compassionate and forgiving, and all the right amounts of mellow. though he's a loner, please please please pm me if you have a clan cat that you'd be interested in pairing lake with! i'd love to have him have a crush/romantic relationship with a clan cat!
major pb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:31 pm

lake is accepted, and that's good to hear about maplewhisker! in that case perhaps they could start off as friends, and see if anything more develops from that? of coarse if you have any ideas i'd be willing to have a larger discussion through pm!
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major pb » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:30 pm

@tidal awesome! i'm definitely happy to have them start off as friends, and i'll be sure to message you if we decide we want to go further with them c:
major pb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:39 pm

My two cats should be done. Let me know if I need to add more.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me