π•Ύπ–™π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•΅π–†π–‰π–Š π•¬π–ˆπ–†π–‰π–Šπ–’π–ž ❱❱ 𝑑&𝑓

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π•Ύπ–™π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•΅π–†π–‰π–Š π•¬π–ˆπ–†π–‰π–Šπ–’π–ž ❱❱ 𝑑&𝑓

Postby dinolover519 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:43 am

Holly

*♣*β€’*♣*β€’*♣*
    Basics:
    Silver Winglet
    Female
    6 years
    Night/Sea
    (night dominant)
    Demi-Bi
    *♣*β€’*♣*β€’*♣*

♣Physical Traits♣
    Description♣ A female nightwing/drawing hybrid with primarily dark green and black scales. She has scattered blue glowing scales and a single silvery scale beneath each eye.
    Jewelry♣ A fox fur scarf and decorative holly leaves
    Notable features♣ Dominatly nightwing. While she has searing abilities and toe webs, the rest is all nightwing

♣On the inside♣
    Personality♣ Holly is a quiet bookworm who would prefer to sit all day reading scrolls than interact with her winglet. She’s quite brilliant, though doesn’t easily interpret others’emotions, and is quite stoic herself.
    Strengths♣ She’s intelligent and good at finding logical solutions to issues.
    Weaknesses♣ She’s overly blunt about matters and doesn’t think of how her words can hurt others. She isn’t very physically strong.

♣Relationships♣
    Kin♣ open
    Friends♣ open
    Enemies/Rivals♣ open
    Crush/Love♣ open

Sort for not posting yet! A few things came up! I’m in now though!
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•Ύπ–™π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•΅π–†π–‰π–Š π•¬π–ˆπ–†π–‰π–Šπ–’π–ž ❱❱ 𝑑&𝑓

Postby ZERO.txt » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:46 pm

i might not be able to post tomorrow or the day after, i have a lot going on but i'll try to get a post in if i get a chance!
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowarcher22 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:30 pm

𝕄𝕠𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Age ;; 7 years
Gender ;; Male
Tribe ;; Sandwing
Position ;; Student
Winglet ;; Jade

Description ;; Mohave is a compact but strong pale yellow Sandwing covered in various tattoos, the largest of which being a large Dragonbite Viper coiling up his neck. The second largest being a large moon on his flank. Then the rest of his tattoos are of various small animals and plants. He carries a large bag of dyes and different utensils he uses for drawing on scales. His claws are stained mostly red and green from his dyes, but he doesn't seem to mind.

Personality ;; Mohave tends to be on the much more serious side of things, but tends to give other the benefit of the doubt, even if they don't deserve it. He is tactical and has an eye for details both in and out of combat. However, grace is not his strong suit when it comes to executing the ideas that come into his head, often leading to trip-ups or minor mistakes. When it comes to his art he is happy to share it with others and is pretty generous about giving out free tattoos should someone ask him kindly.
Kin ;; N/A
Friend/Allies ;; Open
Enemies/Rivals ;; Open
Crush ;; Open
Last edited by rainbowarcher22 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rainbowarcher22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowarcher22 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:30 pm

π”Ύπ•£π•’π•Ÿπ••π•–π•¦π•£
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Age ;; 8 years
Gender ;; Male
Tribe ;; Rainwing
Position ;; Student
Winglet ;; Quartz

Description ;; Grandeur is a statuesque and flamboyant Rainwing with scales that tend to take colors similar to that of a scarlet macaw. His wings are pretty large for a Rainwing, and he often displays his most eye-catching patterns on them. His claws and teeth are well sharpened with not a chip in them as he tends to them very carefully.

Personality ;; Grandeur, as his name so implies, is flamboyant and arrogant with his attitude. He loves tuning heads and catching eyes in as many ways as possible, even if its to his own expense. Underneath the arrogance he his kindhearted, but somewhat vindictive as he holds grudges for longer than he should. He's never actually enacted violence or vengeance on a dragon but its only a matter of time before he snaps on someone. Thankfully his goodwill keeps him in check for now.

Kin ;; N/A
Friend/Allies ;; Open
Enemies/Rivals ;; Open
Crush ;; Open
Last edited by rainbowarcher22 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rainbowarcher22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowarcher22 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:31 pm

π•Šπ•–π••π•˜π•–
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Age ;; 6 years
Gender ;; Female
Tribe ;; Mudwing
Position ;; Student
Winglet ;; Gold

Description ;; Sedge is a small reddish brown Mudwing with a beige underbelly and wings. Despite her size she is still pretty heavy-set, even for a Mudwing. She was the last to hatch from her troop causing her siblings to call her the slowest, when she is in fact very fast.

Personality ;; Sedge is calm and alert but can change on a dime should need be. She his hot-tempered and quick to snap and is very expressive in her emotions. Teasing her about her size is a fast way to get her angry, and she hardly ever bottle up her anger. Luckily, it takes specific thing to get her really mad. Defiant in nature she likes to strike out from the group at times and doesn't always follow authority well.
Kin ;; 4 older siblings
Friend/Allies ;; Open
Enemies/Rivals ;; Open
Crush ;; Open
rainbowarcher22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me