Wild and Stray! Discussion Thread!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Wild and Stray! Discussion Thread!

Postby Moonncloud » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:07 am

I'll post this afternoon, I wanted to post yesterday but it was dental day at the farm.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:52 am

Oof poor horsies
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:54 am

I'll post in the morning, busy week but tomorrow I shouldn't be busy for most of the day c:

Edit: T.T Ugh, I was hit with two unexpected horse shows and they are the last of the season. Wish me luck! I will do my best to post no later than Monday. I'm still excited for all the new drama for this rp! Sorry, for all my absences v.v
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:25 am

*pokes the fed pepool*
Names used:
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:15 pm

no one told me there was discussion thread and I just happened to fall on my face here so, hey... how's it going.. my post is coming soon lol
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:25 am

Alpha_Cat wrote:no one told me there was discussion thread and I just happened to fall on my face here so, hey... how's it going.. my post is coming soon lol

Whoops! Sorry about that Alpha X'D Yup there is a discussion thread now lol

So I was wondering, and if you guys are not completely fine with it then it's alright, but how do you guys feel about setting up a google hangouts chat room for Wild and Stray? I have a gmail account as well as Fluttergal. She and I are able to chat with each other outside of CS by using this google hangouts app on our phones and on our laptops/desktops. This is how she knows what's up with me 99% of the time and why I haven't been able to be on CS to rp with you guys.

So if you guys are all for this go ahead and make your Gmail accounts, preferably with no personal information, I go by Moonncloud247, not by my real name. And if you already have a gmail account but it has your real name attached to it simply make a new one ^^ I have two Gmail's one is my profession email account and the other is for gaming and art websites and such.

Anywho let me know what you guys think and if you need help getting it set up and finding one another don't be afraid to message me or post something on here ^^

Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:28 am

>.< noooooooo mama why you tell our secret XD

Also to soul eater I'm not trying to be rude but read cuz I pretty much ditched shard bc for snow her mom is everything XD she followed her to the doggie place 0w0
Names used:
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:30 am

Fluttergal2424 wrote:>.< noooooooo mama why you tell our secret XD

Also to soul eater I'm not trying to be rude but read cuz I pretty much-ditched shard bc for snow her mom is everything XD she followed her to the doggie place 0w0

Pfft, You should have at least answered him X'DD And I had completely missed Shard's post so I'm completely sorry about that!!! I'll edit Heaven's post. When I was working on it I was like well crap who was she talking to other than snow? X"D Sorry!!1

Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:34 am

Um..........I did ;^; but she reposted afterwards too hmmm or my eyes are playing tricks but that post has me confused
Names used:
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:37 am

It’s ok!! xD and the google chat room thingy is a good idea! Also I’ll fix Shards post
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me