⧉ ⦃ wanderlust ⦂ discussion ⦄

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ⧉ ⦃ wanderlust ⦂ discussion ⦄

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:50 pm

I've currently lost quite a lot of interest in hosting role-plays,
      xxxxxthis doesn't come as a lot of shock to me as I've been experiencing quite a huge amount of burn out and lack of motivation.
      I'm going to just content myself with joining other peoples role-plays until I'm feeling more competent.
      I have a book I need to finish and hosting is getting in the way with that quite a bit

I will be resuming hosting role-plays January next year once I've finished the aforementioned book.
      Starting January next year I'll be doing a monthly challenge where the role-play will end on the 1st of the next month so there will only be 30 days to accomplish as much as possible. The 12 role-plays will switch between dog/wolf/warriors/big cats and may even revisit the same pack/clan/tribe over the months.

Until then I'll stick to co-hosting RPs and joining role-plays here and there.
      xxxxxApologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you and I wish you all the best.

[mods please DO NOT lock this thread.]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⧉ ⦃ wanderlust ⦂ discussion ⦄

Postby ghostie, » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:43 am

don't worry about it! thanks for starting this anyways, wishing you all the best!
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me