The Clan of Outcasts Discussions and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Clan of Outcasts Discussions and Forms

Postby DarkShadowMan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:40 am

I made a post! i think that maybe someone will actually see if they see me.
Wolves!
DarkShadowMan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:18 am

Lol you don't need to say that you made a post. We haven't been active for a while so it may take a while for a response.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkShadowMan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:22 am

Ok. i was just gald i made a good post!
Wolves!
DarkShadowMan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkShadowMan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:23 am

Also, thanks for letting me in even though i was a bit of a bother.
Wolves!
DarkShadowMan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:23 am

Related note: try to keep posts over 3 sentences please.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkShadowMan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:25 am

okay, just heard that!
Wolves!
DarkShadowMan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:55 pm

Name: Xena
Species: Dog (Pit Bull, Dalmatian mix)
Sexuality: Pansexual (Leans towards females most of the time)
Age(in years and moons): 3.2 years (38 moons)
Rank you want: Queen (She is 6 weeks along)
Kin: None (All deceased or have unknown whereabouts)
Mate: Open

Personality: She is a friend to anyone, with unlimited kindness and patience. She will talk to you if you need someone and will sit and listen if you need to vent. She is also willing to help anyone... even if it breaks the rules.
Backstory: Xena was born the runt of the litter, her mother was a stray but took care of her and her 2 siblings well enough. Once they were weaned, she taught them a lot of things about herbs and how to hunt, basically how to care for themselves. When they turned a year old, she vanished without a trace and when they couldn't find her, they just kind of went in their own directions. Xena doesn't know where any of them are, or if they are even alive but she knows she got lucky and joined this clan. She wasn't the one who found this wonderful group though... she met someone about a year prior and he told her all about this place and how he had actually been traveling there now. (His name was Olly and he was a Great Dane, Husky mix). She joined him and eventually they became mates, she was so happy when she found out that she was expecting, they were so close to this amazing place he had been talking about! But a few days before they got there something got in their way... rapids. They found that there was a line of boulders jutting out all the way to the other side and decided to cross that way. Long story short, he slipped on the wet rocks and the last time she ever saw him was when he was slipping under the white froth. She searched for days but she never found him. She eventually stumbled upon the clan and joined, trying to hide her broken heart.
Power: Empathy (Ability to read or sense the emotions or control the emotions and feelings of others), she can only use calming emotions though.

Name: Lazarus
Species: Cougar
Sexuality: Pansexual
Age(in years and moons): 13.8 (168 moons)
Rank you want: Elder
Kin: All deceased
Mate: Never found the right one

Personality: He is usually kind to everyone but he thinks rude individuals do not deserve the same treatment. You do not want to get on his bad side because he can and will hold grudges against you for the rest of his life. He absolutely hates it when someone babies him or treats him differently. Other than that he is pretty quiet and keeps to himself most of the time.
Backstory: He was kicked out of his former clan just after his first birthday. Lazarus was a strong and fierce young cat when he first joined this new clan, helping in anyway he could to benefit the group. He would hunt from sunup to sundown, and would join in on the smallest of fights and put all his strength and energy into the biggest, trying to prove himself worthy. He did this for many years until something started happening... His vision started to grow fuzzier and fuzzier and his joints started to ache when he moved them, it didn't bother him at first but when it started to become painful to run or even briskly walk, he knew it was time to retire and leave his duties. Only a few moons after he retired, he became fully blind but he likes to look at the positive side - He can still see in his dreams and visions.
Power: Precognition (Ability to perceive the future. It may be expressed in vague dreams while asleep, other times it can be clear and can occur at will. It may also be used as a form of "danger sense" to show the user that they are being threatened and from what direction it is coming from.)
Extra: He is blind.

Long Live The Outcasts.
Last edited by Pit~bull~Lover on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:11 pm

ahh forgot about this sorry!
I'll reserve spots today and If i can get to them i'll begin making them.
i'm such an idiot lol.

edit; all my reserved spots are on the first two pages. Where I reserved them originally, they now list positions along with their species and face claims. since i'll have more time tomorrow i'll finish the forms up tomorrow with names, history.. etc.
Last edited by ethium on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:26 pm

Ha sorry guys for the inactivity on my side of things. I’m in a senior level in my education and everything has changed from junior to senior. So please forgive my inactivity. My 2 week break is approaching and I’ll be able to rp more actively. My last day is this Thursday but will be inactive Thursday afternoon (29/03) due to having a small gather and the same deal on Friday (30/03)

Thankies x
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:45 am

@Pit~bull~Lover accepted, you will be added in later!

@.chariot, it's fine. A lot of us have been busy, including me. I just finished a show 2 weeks ago and I have loads of schoolwork.tjat I still have to make up. Take your time. :)

(I know you can't really properly tag people, but I just want you guys to know who I'm talking to lol)
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me