valhalla forms&discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: valhalla forms&discussion

Postby cheshire. » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:23 am

Both accepted. You can jump right in.

And no there’s no maximum. XD I’m happy for bigger posts as long as it isn’t full of fluff.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zara3447 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:38 am

Sorry finally got around to doing that form lol. If anything is wrong, please point it out! Much appreciation <3
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TAKE A SHOT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

zara3447
she/her • gmt-6 • rper
(reads too much, sleeps too late)
discord / books / rps / animes
- pm to yell about any of above -
(...chronic procrastinator, oops...)
bbcode by nightsent <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CHASE THE SUN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
zara3447

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:14 pm

She’s accepted in. Both of you can post when you choose and I’ll update the front page when I can.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:25 pm

May I join this roleplay?
┌━━━━━━

Hello there, I'm Chai! I'm
just an anxious girl trying to find my
place in this big world. If interested
in a commission, pm me or visit my
deviantart.

└━━━━━━━━━━

JUST SO
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BOUND BOUND
BOUND BOUND

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━

Deviantart
link here
link here

credit: b

━━━━

━━━━━━━MAKE━━
┌───────────┐
└───────────┘

░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BlueChai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:30 pm

As long as you meet the requirements, yes. c:
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:50 pm

fantastic, I will make a form when I get to it.
┌━━━━━━

Hello there, I'm Chai! I'm
just an anxious girl trying to find my
place in this big world. If interested
in a commission, pm me or visit my
deviantart.

└━━━━━━━━━━

JUST SO
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BOUND BOUND
BOUND BOUND

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━

Deviantart
link here
link here

credit: b

━━━━

━━━━━━━MAKE━━
┌───────────┐
└───────────┘

░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BlueChai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:20 pm

𝒜 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒮𝑜𝓃𝑔

____________________________________________________________________________________

[Nickname]
Winter

[Age]
9 years

[Gender]
Mare

[Rank]
Valkyrie

[Herd]
Hnitbjorg

____________________________________________________________________________________

[Hands]
14.5 hands

[Coat]
Charcoal with hues of taupe

[Markings]
White strip running from her right brow down towards her
nose, and white socks that halt below her knees.

[Mane and Tail]
Deep sepia

[Eyes]
Powder blue

[Personality]
Winter is a very observant mare. Being raised in an area with a dense populated area, her
mother was killed by a group of wolves when Winter was young. This traumatized
the young mare, and caused her to become very aware of her surroundings. She
fears anyone else meeting the same fate as her mother, and Winter is often one
of the first individuals to notice danger. Although Winter comes off a shy and timid,
she really isn't such. Winter is just the type of horse to listen more than she speaks.
Her long conversations are often only saved for a select few she is close with. She
carried herself with much self confidence, and she is rather bold. Winter is not the
type to run from danger or cower. She believes in her mental and physical abilities,
and isn't afraid to defend herself when facing danger. Winter is often seen as a free
spirit, she enjoys wandering and exploring away from her herd. She has always had
a strong interest in birds, and she is often seen following and observing a flock of
song birds. Winter is as stubborn as a bull, and struggles to take orders from authority
if she doesn't agree with them. If she believes what she thinks is right, it is very
difficult to persuade. Winter often has difficulty trusting others, especially horses
she has never met before. If approached by an individual she is unfamiliar yet, she
can come off as aggressive and skittish.

[History]
Winter was born into the Hnitbjorg herd by a mare named An Ocean Breeze, also known
as Breeze. Winter's father had not been the king, rather a stray stallion who managed to
have his way with Breeze instead of challenging the king for all of the mares. When word
of this was revealed, most of the herd distanced themselves from Winter and her mother.
Many viewed Breeze as a traitor, and didn't want to associate with her. When Winter was
eight months, a group of wolves overpowered her mother and killed her. Winter was left
parentless at a very young age, and didn't have many other horses there to support her.
The king absolutely despised her, for she was not his blood. But, he showed mercy to the
motherless filly and allowed her to remain part of the herd. Winter began to develop a
thick skin, and became very independent quickly. As Winter aged, the herd began to
slowly overlook her history and she became a more accepted member. Even so, Winter
is still an independent mare and prefers to carry her own weight.
Last edited by BlueChai on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlueChai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:31 pm

𝔸 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

_________________________________________________________________________________

[Nickname]
Haukr

[Age]
3.5 years

[Gender]
Stallion

[Rank]
Band Earl

[Herd]
None

_________________________________________________________________________________

[Hands]
16 hands

[Coat]
Buckskin

[Markings]
Ebony gradient socks that halt just above the knee, with streaks of ivory above the hooves.
A ivory strip runs from his forehead, down to the tip of his nose.

[Mane and Tail]
Thick, wavy ebony mane and tail with ivory streaks emerging from the roots of the hair.

[Eyes]
Charcoal

[Personality]
Haukr is a very bold individual. He carries himself very proudly and full of self confidence,
and others can feel is resonating off of his mannerisms and movement. He is very confident
and ambitious, and is very determined on claiming mares for his own and starting his own
herd. Although his confidence and ambition can be overbearing at times, he is a very
charming individual and enjoys befriending others, no matter if they are a stallion or mare.
If he is given respect during a first impression, he will be just as respectful back. The only
times where he doesn't care about giving respect is when he is attempting to snake mares
from the kings. He is well known among the kings because of his sheer determination to
steal their mares. He has sparred with every king at least twice, but with no success. He
also has a difficult time swallowing his pride and admitting when he is wrong or defeated,
which makes it very difficult for him to back down. Although Haukr has a strong personality,
he is very patient and he isn't easily set off. If confronted by an offensive horse, he will
often try to charm his way out of a situation before engaging in combat. Haukr is fairly
clever, and often thinks out intricate plans to try stealing mares or manipulating them to
join him. He is very decisive, and knows how to stay level headed in risky situations.
Haukr also has a major soft spot for young foals, and often lingers around herds just to
observe them. He greatly wishes to have his own one day.

[History]
Haukr was born into the Alfheim herd, Titan being his father. His mother was a beautiful
buckskin mare named Rippling Brook. His mother was very caring, and she always kept
Haukr by her side. His mother always said that Haukr inherited his father's size, being a
larger than average colt. When Haukr reached two years of age, Titan no longer felt
comfortable having another potentially strong male among his mares and drove the young
stallion away. Rippling Brook was stolen by a clever earl not too long after. Haukr has been
alone ever since, determined to steal his own mares or overthrow his father one day.
When he turned three years old, he decided to challenge his father. Despite being the
same size as him, Haukr was unsuccessful and was left badly injured. He now is dusted
with nip scars across his flanks from many sparrings. Even though he lost to his father,
the fiery ambition in him did not die. Haukr is still determined to overthrow him, or
steal enough mares to become a powerful king.
Last edited by BlueChai on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueChai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:52 pm

res. for a jutonheim valkyrie & a band earl (I don’t know if I spelled these wrong or right)
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:51 am

Nordic names can be a mouthful hah. But sure!

Chai, winter is accepted. I’m assuming you meant Hnitbjorg Valkyrie not maiden, since she’s 9?
The Hnitbjorg mares all seem so wise I love it.

You guys are all welcome to post! If we get some posting today or tomorrow it’ll prompt others and keep activity up. It takes teamwork to keep a role play going.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me