Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Kendall Roy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:21 am

MAIN THREAD:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3666999

The year is 1977 and welcome to The Circus Populaire!Here your darkest and wildest dreams
will unfurl before your very eyes.See the elephant trainers with their giant majestic beasts or
see the tight rope walker walk perilously above you as you sit in awe.Of course the circus isn't
all fun and games,there are romances,rivalries and secrets,some of which could jeopardise the
future of the circus forever.From all those at the Circus Populaire,enjoy the show!

DISCUSSION:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3667004
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 am

~ Ƒσя Sσℓσ∂ιη ~

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝑦 𝔬𝔣 𝔖𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔡𝔦𝔫! 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢.

If you are on a mobile device, it says: Welcome to the underground city of Solodin! The Quell live here.

The Story:

Long ago, before their were humans on earth, their was simply spirits that ruled the earth. Over all of the spirits were the Moon, Earth, and Life spirits. Earth wanted someone to care for and love, so they created Man and Woman. Man and Woman lived happily on the earth, but the spirits saw that the humans were weak. They needed warriors to protect them. So, each of the great spirits created warriors: Moon created Howlers and Light created Quell. Quell were magnificent, each stunningly beautiful and powerful. The Howlers were powerful animal spirits, but they were ugly. They had teeth, claws and fur. Both of the races were blessed with powers to protect the humans. But, when the humans met the two new races, they were terrified of the Howlers. The Howlers turned on the Quell and the humans. Eventually, the Howlers banished the Quell underground out of jealously. Still, the humans were terrified of the Howlers. The Howlers were forced to hide in the forest. They struggled to survive, living lie half starved animals. The Quell, on the other hand, flourished underground. Together the Quell created a paradise.

Present day:

The humans have long since forgotten about the magical species. The Howlers and Quell have been at war for centuries. The old hatred is still burning strong and everyone is sick of the fighting. A lot has changed since the early days. it is rumored that there even Quell and Howlers that have fallen in love. Their children are half Howler/ half Quell. Though, the war still rages on. Lately, things have been quiet between the two races, too quiet.... There is rumor of an attack among the soldiers.

Roleplay HERE
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:03 am

Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:16 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
        xxx"gather round, gather round, kits. today i will tell you the legend of how we came to be."
        xxxthe queens grinned as their small kits began to gather around the three elders that sat in
        the middle of the large, hollow nursery.
        xxxfirst, a tall scrawny old tom, smalltail, spoke to the kits. "long, long ago, there were
        four clans, clans that lived far away in a distant land. they lived in war with each other,
        constantly driving each other from the places they lived and destroying peace."

xxx"one day, a young tom found these warring clans and offered them a way to escape.
        he lead those willing to follow to small twoleg colony by the sea. he lead them onto a twoleg
        whale and they fled across the vast ocean,"
        said a gray, plump she-cat, ashfin, as she took over.
        xxx"who was the tom?" a small white she-kit called out cautiously.
        xxxa small scarred elder, palmnose, picked up from there. "his name was sea, the first leader
        of seaclan. when they made it to this island and fled off of the twoleg whale they found this
        vary cave on our beach."

xxx"the farther they searched, they found more dens and eventually they found the biggest
        den of all,"
        said smalltail.
        xxx"in the den they found the most glorious object. the starstone, this was where sea became
        seastar,"
        said ashfin.
        xxx"and to this day, when a new leader comes to rule, they still go to the starstone," finished
        palmnose.
        xxx"alright, alright, it's time to get to bed," a queen said, motioning the kits back to their nests
        as she eyed the three elders.
        xxxa tall brown tom with spots walked into the nursery. he grinned at the elders and the queens
        as they hurried the kits back into their nests. "so, you've told them the story of sea and how he
        found the clan?"
        he asked, looking at his paws.
        xxxsmalltail nodded. "yes, spottedstar, we're getting quite old and we knew it was time to past
        down the story,"
        he said, dipping his head to the leader.
        xxxspottedstar nodded. "of course. i think it is only reasonable that i tell you all. palepelt has
        received a prophecy from starclan,"
        he said.
        xxx"well, what was it?" palmnose asked, intrigued.
        xxx"as the white waves lap the shore, bone will be exposed and sand will fall from the skies,"
        spottedstar said, leaving them to wonder what it could mean.

main thread!

Strike A

introduction -
life is hard enough for a model but when your whole career future lies on one moment,
you better believe someone's going to play dirty...

plot -
six models are being given the chance of a life time to star on a reality tv show to impress
the leaders of many leaning agencies, as well win a twenty thousand dollar prize. of course,
just because they are co-stars doesn't mean they all see eye-to-eye and defiantly doesn't
mean they will all play clean.

Pose.

from young ages, the heirs of germany, argentina, egypt and russia have been betrothed, placed in arranged
      marriages by their parents. they agreed that when their youngest children turned eighteen they would all be
      sent to the germany palace to being courting each other. they agreed that once the snow started to melt,
      their children would be married. these young heirs now have three months to get to know each other. will they
      fall in love or become enemies?

main thread

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

winter break. what time would be a better time for a road trip?

eight friends going to a school in upper new york have decided
to spend their winter break on a road trip down the east coast
of the untied states, from their home of buffalo, new york down
to key west, florida. you better believe eight teenagers stuck
in one van together is bound to spark some drama...

main thread.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {HTTYD} Peace.. Or War?

Postby BurnedOut » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:34 am

Welcome to the Farith Isle! Lost at sea we would usually say.. But that wouldn't be the case since youve lived here your entire.. Life.. Or however old you are. The Farith Island is home to three viking tribes since the dawn of time.. Or so we think. Through attacks, invaders, natural disasters and disaster itself, all three held strong. These three tribes live in a weird, yet unspoken peace that has never been broken. That is.. Until... Now.

───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
─────────────────────────
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
─────────────────────────
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nervousdog » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:44 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Shrines
are
VERY
important

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
They hold onto powerful demons, protecting humans
from harm's way . Should these beautiful structures be
destroyed, chaos would ensue . If a demon's prison is messed
with, they can escape and wreak havoc once again .
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

aquarius ♡ 3oh!3 stan ♡ dog trainer ♡ 5 . 10 . 20
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Beside a peaceful twoleg place lie the thick and mysterious forest that surrounds them.
It was thought many moons ago, before the twoleg place was created, an ancient clan lived.
But, when a terrible drought and twolegs came, many of the cats fled or perished.
The twolegs brought their own cats, some whom became your simple kittypet while others where given liberty to live outside.
It was that curiously that some had that held revive the ancient clan. The blood of them may not pump in all their veins, but together... Starclan still watches happily as new cats became family with them.
Unfortunately, not all cats were pleased with these newbies, causing a rift between blood and bond.
What makes family? What creates hatred? The truth must always be found, but it may not always please those whom seek it.

>> We are looking for all kinds of cats from kittypets, rouges, loners to most clan cats besides a leader <<
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fox hole

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:29 pm

far up north there is a hidden forest full of small wonders. untouched by mankind this forest holds plenty of plant life as well as wildlife. its main inhabitant is the cunning fox. small and stealthy these creatures have called this land their home for many generations. prey is plentiful, water is accessible to all, and almost everyone gets along. but there is something coming to ruin the sereneness of the forest. unbeknownst to the wildlife comes something new, something dangerous, something deadly. humans. with their large machines, humans plan to cut down every tree, crush every flower, and kill every animal, destroying the foxes home.

main threaddiscussion thread[/quote]
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rps 》advertisement

Postby exempt » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:10 pm

The year is 2440 and the world is dying out. Food is scarce, shelter is hard to come by, and deaths are plentiful. Most the human population is extinct, along with many others. The world seems to be loosing what little hope that it has left. Most cities are destroyed, left in ruins, but there is one species that seems to be going strong: dogs. Whether it's their keen sense of smell that allows them to scavenge for food, pack mentality, or something else entirely, dogs can be found wandering around whats left of earth. In the city of Caravas, although the houses are deserted, there is still life. Stray dogs unite together to make their life just a little less unbearable. Having someone to watch over your back just might save your life. Although you wont run across them often, there are still humans here. You may want to watch out for them though. They'll eat anything edible, and a dog might just be too good to pass up.

----------

Descendants of Salem

The world hasn't believed in witches since Salem, and even now, humans cast these trials aside as cruel mistakes, a result of ignorance and fear. They live with closed eyes, blissfully unaware of what's going on all around them. Witches often harbor the same mundane life as them, going about their days like they don't posses the extraordinary abilities that run through their veins. Others, however, refuse to let their powers lay dormant. They band together and teach one another, growing their powers and sharing their heritage.

One particular coven live among humans in a large house, taking in any young witch that may need or want their help. This house, and these women, have always been shrouded in mystery, catching the attention of many of the town's residences. So far, they've kept their secret hidden, all while learning to control their abilities, but some of the humans are starting to catch on.

----------

Murkwood Manor
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Murkwood Manor: it seemed to have been placed in the middle of nowhere, no
visible road leading up to it and nothing around it, save for the coverage of the
woods. At first, it may seem desolate, abandoned, but the first step you take
inside vanquishes this suspicion. The inside is furnished nicely, a stark difference
from its outer appearance, which is crumbling and overgrown with vines. Its pur-
pose seems rather nonexistent, though the truth is quite the opposite. This manor
hosts an array of guests, all...less than human. These individuals are here for an
array of reasons. From visitors to vacationers, employees to permanent residences,
this place can house them all. While traveling to Murkwood may seem rather impo-
ssible, it can easily be reached with a step through one of the manor's many portals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Ploegy wrote:

A new land has been found and called Acrea. It is suspected to only house wild Pokemon and no human life. The champions along with one male and one female trainer from each region are called upon to lead an investigation to the new "region" to see if it is inhabitable and to see if any new species of Pokemon can be found. However what awaits them in this new land is something they could have never expected. Clones of not only regular Pokemon, but legendaries and mythical Pokemon inhabit the land. Some are simply different sized than those of the other regions while others are discolored and even have defects that a normal Pokemon would not have.

In this region, an evil organization has formed. Nearly all its members are previous members of the organizations from each region ranging from Team Rocket all the way to the Aether Foundation. They call themselves Team Clone which explains the great number of clone Pokemon found in the area. They have found a way to recreate Pokemon through science and successfully have created some of the most powerful Pokemon in the world. With this power, they plan to launch an attack on each of the seven regions, starting with Kanto.

It is now up to the champions and their chosen trainers to stop the teams plans before they take action and cause chaos. They must find a way to protect their regions and bring an end to all the clones as well. Will these trainers before to combine their forces and take down this powerful organization or will they fall to their mercy? The future of the world now rest in their hands. Will they rise heroes or go down in history as failures?

Roleplay Thread || Discussion Thread

We currently have 1 champion spot that is open and 1 female and 1 male trainer spots
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me