Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP)(DISCUSSION)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP)(DISCUSSION)

Postby Balsam » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:02 pm

With Alola it's hard to tell xD. I was like 'I don't think it's Tapu Fini's ruins' but I wanted to make sure!
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Yeah, there are an awful lot of ruins in Alola, aren't there?
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Tapu Koko
The Land Spirit Pokémon
Ruler of- Melemele island guardian || Home- Ruins of Conflict.|| Alignment- Arceus-aligned || Curious about- Battling|| Refer to as- He, Him, His, them, they
Personality- Tapu Koko is a restless spirit with seemingly infinite energy. He can't sit still for even a minute. Very curious, Tapu Koko often watches trainers in Alola battle to see what strategies they use. Although he is Arceus aligned, if something angers him he wont hesitate to snap back a comment or, in serious cases, try to battle.
History- After the ultra beast invasion, Tapu Koko has been resting In the ruins of Conflict. However, not as many people and pokemon have been visiting lately...
Other- Sorry if the Yellow is a bit hard to read. Because of this, I will be using this color for him speaking
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:33 pm

Oh my gosh now I want to have a Tapu-- ;w;
Can I like
Res Tapu Lele?
I’m Balsam!

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:14 am

Spacial dimension- Accepted!

Nebby- Sure!
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:44 am

Tapu Lele
Land Spirit Pokémon
Guardian of Akala, Ruler of Healing|| Home- Ruins of Life || Allignment- Arceus-alligned|| Curious about/Interested in- Anyone and everyone, as long as they would be entertaining!|| Refer to as- she, her
Personality- Tapu Lele is a carefree and playful Pokémon, who tends to spend her time frolicking about and finding Pokémon to play with. Unfortunately this land spirit is not fully aware of her own strength, and she can tend to leave her 'playmates' injured. She's more of a chaotic good; while she does have morals and is Arceus-alligned, she goes about things in her own, usually odd ways. When she wants to help a Pokémon out she will, though her methods can be peculiar. An example in point is Ash's Rockruff.
History- Tapu Lele retired to the Ruins of Life after the events of Sun and Moon, going out only to look over Akala. She hasn't caused much trouble in awhile, but with fewer visitors, she's beginning to grow bored...
Other- I'm sorry for the simularities to spacialdimension's Tapu Koko form, I was trying to avoid them!
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:54 am

Accepted!
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaiserbakura » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:17 pm

(Name/Species) Suicune
Title- Aurora Pokémon
Ruler of the North Wind || Home- Burnt Towers || Allignment- Arceus-alligned || Curious about/Interested in- She is curious to meet up with the two other legendary beasts and Ho-oh || Refer to as- she
Personality- heroic, serious, and calm during dangerous situations. She dislikes violence and believes humans and Pokemon can live in harmony.
History- She spends her time racing around Kanto and Johto helping out Pokemon and humans as well as purifying polluted water.

Other- could I also play as Latios?
Find what you're looking for. Always Trading PFQ stuff for CS stuff.
Kaiserbakura's Trade Shop

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

The Liepard

Custom sprite made for me by The_Ashen_Arrow on PFQ
kaiserbakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:47 am

Accepted and sure!

Sorry i haven't been on lately, holidays and such.
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaiserbakura » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:02 am

Thanks- i think im going to wait to play Latios till your Latias shows up... maybe

We have a Raikou? Would it be ok if Eusine (or rather, his son. Im not sure if know Eusine personality enough to keep him IC ) made an apperance. He will be just as obsessed with capturing the legendary beasts as his father. He's a hotshot young trainer who grew up listening to his dad go on for hours about the beasts. He desires nothing more than to help his father fufill his dream of catching them. He secretly resents them a little, his dad focused on them more than his own son.
Find what you're looking for. Always Trading PFQ stuff for CS stuff.
Kaiserbakura's Trade Shop

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

The Liepard

Custom sprite made for me by The_Ashen_Arrow on PFQ
kaiserbakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me