Letters To A Liar Discussion/Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Letters To A Liar Discussion/Forms

Postby Kiwi<3 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:53 am

Two new areas have been put up, both are training grounds to help fit everyone's needs.
If anyone has any other area ideas please post here or PM me!
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:18 pm

I'm laptopless, so my responses will be short and far between, so sorry!
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:59 am

Name: Asher
Sexuality: Bisexual, leans towards boys
Personality: Shy, quiet, and outcast- he stays away from people out of fear that he'll hurt them. Still suffering from hurting his parents, despite the fact that they did so much for him, he pushes people away. In his mind, he'd rather hurt someone he doesn't know or care about than hurt someone who means the world to him. Thus, he's a loner. He never looks people in the eyes (for more than one reason) and he's always sort of.. distant, whenever he talks to people. Many people may perceive him as rude, "angsty", not a people person, etc., but he's honestly just a kind-hearted boy who doesn't want to cause any more harm. He's determined when he puts his mind to something, to the point where he'll even be stubborn about it.

History: Adopted by a wonderful couple, he grew up thinking he was a normal kid, up until the age of 5. He had just moved the the current city, and while he seemed fine at first, he started acting strangely. Unnormal behavior for a young child, his parents had one day walked into his room to find him shifting into what appeared to be a cockatrice. In the midst of the panic, he turned both his parents to stone. He was later taken in by the government, where they preformed many tests on him. They were able to tame the cockatrice DNA, and now, he doesn't shift into the creature- one because it requires a lot of energy, and two because he simply doesn't want to. Despite the lab tests, the memory of petrifying his parents has never left him. It haunts him to this day, and he's done poorly on some tests and training sessions because of sudden flashbacks. He's lucky that the government hasn't executed him yet.

Hybrid appearance: He's rather short, barely 5' 7" with a small build. He often wears a hoodie over his head, bangs falling over his face. He looks human pretty much all the time, except for the long, rustic colored rooster-feather tail that protrudes from him. If he were to ever partially shift, wings would grow from his arms, the rooster tail would shift into a snakes tail, his tongue would turn into a snake's tongue, and his fingers would grow claws. If he were to fully shift, he'd look just like any other cockatrice.

Relationships: Will be updated
Crushes: Will be updated - open
Family: His mother and father, who are both statues : | dead.

Species: A cockatrice hybrid
Powers: Despite the many tests in an effort to wane his powers, the scientists couldn't get rid of one thing- his stare. If he stares someone in the eye, they'll turn to stone. Or at least, partially, depending on his mood. Unless you anger him completely, you'll probably get a limb or two frozen at most- and it'll only be temporary. He's also nimble and agile, being able to easily dodge obstacles or attacks.
Strengths: Agility, Quick-thinking, Defending himself, Determination
Weaknesses: Offense, Emotionally-unstable, his "stare" (he sees it as a weakness), Stubbornness

Extra: i hope this is okay : o I don't do supernatural roleplays that often, so i apologize if he's too OOC OP* (oops-) or if his hybrid isn't acceptable. i'll be willing to change it if it's not okay!
Last edited by hongjoongie. on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
very!! inactive!! sorry to anyone
who has tried to contact me/trade with me.
i'm trying to get back into cs, please be
patient with me <3
cat cr.

hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:11 am

That's actually a wonderful hybrid and I liked reading his bio! I simply just wanna throw out there that I guess the hybrid kids can't stay stone for periods of time. I don't want anyone angry because they get turned to stone xD
Well written!
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:22 pm

that's fine, haha. i wasn't really planning on turning anyone partially to stone unless it was a certain situation and they were okay with it. it's more of a fighting technique, he just avoids looking at people in the eye xD
thanks for accepting ;w;
hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:59 am

Hey guys, just wanted to say ahead of time that I'll be leaving for 3-4 days on a small vacation before school starts and you can continue without me! I'll jump back in wherever you guys are
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Sorry for being so inactive!!
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiri Artemina » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:18 pm

Name: Lato
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Lato is a very sweet dragon maid. Loyal and kind, she will always help someone in need. Just remember one thing:
Do NOT make her angry. ^^

Looks:

Relationships: None yet ^^
Crushes: Open~
Family: Lato's mother deceased while giving birth, her father is unknown to her.

Species: Dragon Maid / Dragon Hybrid
Powers: Lato is a water dragon: she can shift into a dragon, breath out boiling hot water and breath under water
Strengths: Lato is a fast runner and an excellent swimmer. She excels in sports.
Weaknesses: Even though she is excellent in sports, Lato is absolutely terrible in other classes such as maths and physics. She also has an important fear of death.

Extra: Lato is a sweet tooth ^^
Shiri Artemina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:57 pm

Name: Della
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: She is abit feisty around the scientists and those she sees as a threat and will do things like stick her tongue out or bite those she doesn't like. She's more feisty with the scientists due to the experimenting and is nice to the others here but if she doesn't think she can trust you or you are mean, she may act feisty around others too. Normally, when not feisty she is curiouse, playful, giggly, happy, and perhaps abit naive as well as curious. She is very curious.
History: Her parents died and she was sent to an orphanage. Now, she is here.

Hybrid appearance: She's still human but her skin is a light green color now and there are scales on varies places on her body such as her stomach, shoulders, upper arms the part that faces up, her cheeks, her upper and lower back, her thighs, and some other parts as well. She has a lizard like tongue and her eyes are more lizard like and are a greenish yellow color. She is developing a yellow stripe down her back and across her stomach and sometimes notices new stripes and markings in other places. She also has a scar on her face over her left eye as well as teeth that are all quiet sharp and fangs on the top and bottom jaw. She is also developing a lizard tail, gecko like claws on her hands and feet and her ears are beginning to disappear. She wears tattered jeans and a green t-shirt that matches her skin and is mostly seen barefooted.

Relationships: It really depends on the RP but she's willing to make friends
Crushes: Open
Family: They are dead or unknown. Her parents died when she was very young.

Species: Human/Lizard Hybrid
Powers: She is great at climbing and gripping onto things and her sense of smell is amazing. She is also attracted to warmth and has a lot of lizard-like traits.
Strengths: Climbing, following scents
Weaknesses: Running, swimming

Extra: None
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raysn » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:06 pm

sorry I wont be active from 26th of august of 4th of September because I have a camp
She/her - bisexual - ISFP - chaotic good - love plants and animals - university student - cartoon and anime fan - love helping others - need a friend or someone who can listen to you? pm me <3
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me