Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby wildflower. » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:55 pm

So...

Spirit animals rp.

You start in this village and you've passed your summoning training. Then you leave the village into los angelos. Get a big house. But you have a spirit animal of your choice. Your ONLY rping as your spirit animal. All you need to do for your person is to put your name. Gender. and a pic. Now for your animal you just need Name: Gender: Personality: Etc.
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░

Hello!
i'm wildflower but you
can call me flower!
I enjoy making friends,
trading, roleplaying, &
creating art!
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░

─────────────────────────

────────────────────────────────────
Extra things:
The Rares List & The Fair Trade Thread are very helpful!
Check out this topic for a whole list of helpful sources
Look at my Trade Thread for more info on trading me!
Need help with something on cs? Ask me or ask here!
I love Free Rein, wildlife, traveling the world,
horses/any animal, reading, writing & roleplaying!

Advertisements; _Cerberus_'s Red Toxic Giveaway!

Have a lovely day!

Dreamies | Dressups | Art Gallery |

───────────────────────────────────

wildflower.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧Mahou Shoujo✧ » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:15 pm

Okay... So... Here's a small idea I was having...

A warriors RP, with a small-to-medium sized group. Play it in a style of an RPG, where you level up things and there's chances you can miss certain things (like prey or something.) I'm not too sure about how well that would work though/
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]
xxxSteam
xxxWill you make a contract?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✧Mahou Shoujo✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koolkatkoolkat123 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Spooky Kitter wrote:Okay... So... Here's a small idea I was having...

A warriors RP, with a small-to-medium sized group. Play it in a style of an RPG, where you level up things and there's chances you can miss certain things (like prey or something.) I'm not too sure about how well that would work though/

This can be done, I've seen it done on a roleplay board but unfortunately it was dead when I joined it. It does require a lot of work and organisation, when I play warriors I always place limits on characters so that spots are filled and so the roleplay is played out rather than based on the number of members you have, that way you are more likely to roleplay the clan growing. I think this would be better for this kind of roleplay. If you plan on making something like this PM me and I can give you a hand. I don't actually roleplay that much anymore, writers block kills me every time but I'd be interested in managing it for you so I could update character statuses, prey available and levels so you can focus on the content of the roleplay

Just so you know I am leaving tomorrow and won't be returning till the following Sunday
Trying to get back into roleplaying, haven't done it for a while. I like roleplaying wolves but they have to be realistic so no alpha beta delta and especially no healer ranks. I like big cats, horses, cats. I like roleplaying warrior cats. I don't play a lot with human characters unless they're shapeshifters or dragon riders.

So if you have a roleplay that needs more members send me a PM.
koolkatkoolkat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h0m0sexual » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Last edited by h0m0sexual on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
h0m0sexual

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azuro » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:11 pm

Sky254 wrote:
Hey people. I have several ideas that really need an interest check.

1. Soccer Roleplay- I know that sports are really nonexistent in roleplays here. But I was hoping if enough were at still intrigued at the idea, I could make it. I thought to make a new league in the US. Growing and growing past the MLS, until Canadian and Mexican teams start joining in, which lead to more drama and excitement. I'll give control of teams to other roleplayers which could make some very interesting transfer windows. I was hoping I could one team that is completely controlled by players. We'll have news, stories and breakout player performances. We'll until to grow until we European teams start joining, with Real Madrid, Manchester United, FC Barcelona and plenty of other teams joining the fray. The problem is, I need a fair amount of people to make this happen. We'll start with 4 teams to begin and as more and more people come in, I'll expand the league. So if you like soccer, say you would like to make this happen.

2. Alternate History- This is probably going to be more popular with you guys. It will take place in 1976 with the French Revolution in full swing. They are trying to break away from their Nazi oppressors and continue the World War. In 1956, Nazi Germany won World War 2 with annexing Great Britain, Italy, and taking the capital of Moscow, forcing the leader to retreat to the Siberian wilderness. Despite these momentous gains, the United States stays relatively untouched, causing Japan to surrender in 1958 after the battle of Tokyo. Panama had a military coup in 1945, causing it to become a dictatorship. This country took over their central american neighbors, creating The Federation of Central America or the FCA for short. Following in the fascist views of their leader, they supplied the Nazis with supplies and ammo, increasing their fighting power. Their true help came in 1954, when they invaded London. Their sphere of influence is directly colliding with the United States, and a new Cold War was on the horizon.

To deal with the growing idea of fascism, the United States and Canada formed the International Task Force, made out the best men and women from both countries. The French, determined that the Germans are not their rulers, rebelled, hoping to recreate the French Revolution of 1789. This is where the roleplay will take place. An extant of the ITF, called The Ghosts have been inserted into France to support the revolution, eliminate German opposition, and to influence American control.

Any suggestions?
Azuro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +30mg » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:20 am

i'm probably making a semi-lit rp with the concept of greek gods. here's the rough draft of it:

*character i'm going to roleplay if this works out

in the ancient times, four gods: nyx (goddess of the night), hades (god of the underworld), eris (goddess of discord)* and ares
      (god of war) built a huge army to battle against zeus and his siblings and children. the four gods' plan is to eliminate all human
      life believing that they are the medium to the foreseen downfall of olympus. soon the two sides waged wars and ultimately,
      zeus' army were victorious. the four fallen gods were punished and they were eventually 'dispatched' and they were erased from
      history. fearing another rise in the far future, zeus invited artemis, athena, poseidon, hermes, and hemera to leave their weapons
      or precious artifacts on earth with a fragment of their powers, hoping that the human race is able to protect their kind from the
      fallen gods.

in today's era... it was revealed that the four fallen gods rose gradually from their mortal deaths. sternly believing that the fallen
      gods are about to rise once more, a powerful cabal of the UN nations took the artifacts left by zeus and his fellow gods and tested
      on it with multiple children fit to be bestowed by those powers. they found six children who actually absorbed the powers of the
      gods from the weapons and as soon as they are abel to control them. they are tasked to defeat the four fallen gods with their
      newfound powers.

so yup this is still a rough draft, i'll probably make this rp but idk if u guys are interested. thanks for your consideration btw.
      pm me if you're interested or idk, thanks.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
░░░░░
GOODBYE ━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╒═══════════════╕

heyy, it's been 2 years since i joined the
cs community and i think it's time for me
to say goodbye. and pls check out these
lovely ppl thx. so yeahhhh, this is it. i'm
+30mg, heartsigh, dendrobium, aaand
badlands, thanks for the company and
good luck! ily all my little carrots byee

╘═══════════════╛

+30mg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lain of the wired » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:37 pm

humanized songs
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌─────────────────────┐

Cyrus/Pluto
He/It/Void Pronouns
Taurus Sun, Leo Moon, Cancer Rising
──────────────────────────────────

Browser History By: Graham Kartna
1:00 ────〇─── 2:19
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

└─────────────────────┘
......Image ©
──────────────────────────

Lain of the wired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:24 pm

Hello hello!

So I was a-thinking.....

Why not do a coyote Vs. wolves RP?
-large group
-semi lit (few spelling/grammar errors, responses at least one sentence in length)
-one pack of wolves, one of coyotes (names pending)
-realistic packs structures (yes, 'yotes are pack animals)
feedback/interest?
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

meow.

Postby coniglia » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:51 am

have a very mind open when you read this.

the setting is a city with a power plant, it would be small kind of town. one where everyone knows everyone and has mostly grown up together. the whole roleplay would take place inside of one of the school buildings; the high school/middle school. usually, high schools are the "shelter" points in cities, like in the case of an emergency the town would head to them, so this building will have a small bunker underneath the gym. the school rests on the outskirts of the town, mostly surrounded by woods, but you can still catch glimpses of the town if you're on the fourth floor.

the roleplay takes place a month after the power plant exploded, the town has been whipped out and the air outside is unbreathable forcing those inside to be trapped within the halls and classrooms. a thick acid red colored fog has taken over making it hard to see outside. those few souls lucky enough to survive consist of seventeen students and two teachers; the high school coach and a biology teacher. previously nine of the students had left the building when the accident first happened. one by one they came back during that first week with a severe fever. when they did manage to get better many of them had angry red markings on their skin in different designs and places, but besides that nothing was wrong. a month later and those same nine students are starting to discover they have odd abilities.

what I want the plot to go towards is a kind of an apocalypse vibe. when animals are cornered they bite, I don't want everyone living in harmony; there will be fights, there will be sides, there will be deaths.

It would definitely be a semi-lit with only nineteen spots [first come first serve]. I'm not sure if I'd classify them [the jocks, nerds, pops, etc.], I might and I might not. student characters will have an age range of sixth graders [11 yrs] to high school seniors [18 yrs], the teachers can be 25+ yrs. powers can range from fire manipulation to sixth sense, but every power will end up coming with a consequence like in "darker than black". the greater the ability the greater the penalty.

so...yeah or nah???
      coniglia

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Re: meow.

Postby ✧Mahou Shoujo✧ » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:06 am

ᴄᴏɴɪɢʟɪᴀ. wrote:
          have a very mind open when you read this.

the setting is a city with a power plant, it would be small kind of town. one where everyone knows everyone and has mostly grown up together. the whole roleplay would take place inside of one of the school buildings; the high school/middle school. usually, high schools are the "shelter" points in cities, like in the case of an emergency the town would head to them, so this building will have a small bunker underneath the gym. the school rests on the outskirts of the town, mostly surrounded by woods, but you can still catch glimpses of the town if you're on the fourth floor.

the roleplay takes place a month after the power plant exploded, the town has been whipped out and the air outside is unbreathable forcing those inside to be trapped within the halls and classrooms. a thick acid red colored fog has taken over making it hard to see outside. those few souls lucky enough to survive consist of seventeen students and two teachers; the high school coach and a biology teacher. previously nine of the students had left the building when the accident first happened. one by one they came back during that first week with a severe fever. when they did manage to get better many of them had angry red markings on their skin in different designs and places, but besides that nothing was wrong. a month later and those same nine students are starting to discover they have odd abilities.

what I want the plot to go towards is a kind of an apocalypse vibe. when animals are cornered they bite, I don't want everyone living in harmony; there will be fights, there will be sides, there will be deaths.

It would definitely be a semi-lit with only nineteen spots [first come first serve]. I'm not sure if I'd classify them [the jocks, nerds, pops, etc.], I might and I might not. student characters will have an age range of sixth graders [11 yrs] to high school seniors [18 yrs], the teachers can be 25+ yrs. powers can range from fire manipulation to sixth sense, but every power will end up coming with a consequence like in "darker than black". the greater the ability the greater the penalty.

so...yeah or nah???

I'd join!
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
          xxxI don't know what to put....
          xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
          xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
          xxxFeel free to pm me~
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          xxxPound pets
          xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677