banished ". the discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: banished ". the discussion thread

Postby fawn, » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:26 am

@addict I AM DIBSING SAINT FOR VAARA PLS if everyone is okay with that...
x
x
┌────────────────────────┐

hello! i'm fawn c:
i'm an adult living in the uk and my timezone is gmt!
i use she/her pronouns, my current obsessions include;
bnha/mha, pokemon, hellaverse, d&d
i'm always looking for new roleplay partners so please
don't hesitate to reach out for a chat if you're interested!

1x1 search

└────────────────────────┘
x
xx
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tsunami, » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:25 am

anyone can feel free to pm me any ideas/questions about relationships for Charlotte. uvu
tsunami,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iaan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:23 am

not even two hours and I got sent home from school because my nausea is so bad I feel like throwing up
    nice.

if anyone would like to talk relations with ash jut pm me
    I'll hopefully have them up soon
iaan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachy, » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:38 am

flaaffy. wrote:
@addict I AM DIBSING SAINT FOR VAARA PLS if everyone is okay with that...

im fine with that c;

@dreams oh im sorry to hear that bb <3
peachy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn, » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:40 am

hope you feel better soon dreams <3
x
x
┌────────────────────────┐

hello! i'm fawn c:
i'm an adult living in the uk and my timezone is gmt!
i use she/her pronouns, my current obsessions include;
bnha/mha, pokemon, hellaverse, d&d
i'm always looking for new roleplay partners so please
don't hesitate to reach out for a chat if you're interested!

1x1 search

└────────────────────────┘
x
xx
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rhett Wilson - gravedigger

Postby emblo » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:58 am

old gravediggress by the dried out brook
whose babble turns to gravel
and my company too
i used to watch the butterflies,
pretend that its spring
when december can't remember
not a damn cold thing

x name :: rhett wilson
x age :: eighteen
x gender :: female
x species :: human
x position :: funeral worker
x sexuality :: bisexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxɢʀᴀᴠᴇᴅɪɢʀᴇss ᴅɪɢ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴜʀʏ
------------------------------------
despite being, quite literally, the one to bury your loved
ones, rhett is actually very sweet. she's usually seen wi
th a smile on her face even in the midst of a graveyard.
she'll be your shoulder to cry on, but also the one to yell
at whomever made you feel that way. she is not physica
lly strong, but she can have a hell of an attitude if you
piss her off. she's simply kind to everyone besides those
who give her a reason not to be, at which she turns very
blunt and uninterested. however, after seeing so many
people devastated and completely torn apart over the lo
ss of their loved ones, rhett has become terrified to get
close to anyone. this does not mean that she doesn't ha
ve friends, but she has grown closed off. she rarely shows
her true feelings, but is still good at faking them. although
she works with some pretty depressing stuff, she tries her
best to stay happy.

------------------------------------
xxxxxᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʜᴏʟʏ
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prince of heart » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:53 am

This time
Although it's the last time
You'll see me shaking but
I'll hold my head up high
I would give anything if
You could only stay
I let myself be washed ashore
So I won't have to float anymore
I don't have the strength to swim
against a raging tide

TONI " FAE " MICHELL

I never lie darling, but please
don't think that always means I'm
telling you the truth. It shows a
remarkable lack of depth.

Age | 22
Gender | Female
Rank | Recruiter
Orientation | Pansexual
Species | Wolf
Family | Deceased
Quirks | Never lies,
sews when nervous
Toni Michell, the recruiter for this pack. Born a human, she considers her banishment and then change to be the best thing that ever happened to her. Unlike some cast out from the village, she had no knowledge of the elders or the illness. Instead, her father had found out, and tried to protest. Quickly accused of rabble rousing, the entire family was cast out, when Toni was only seven years old. Now twenty two, Toni has mostly forgotten about her life before the village, or convinced herself it doesn't matter. Instead, she focuses on her life now, and convinces others who were once human to join her pack. Never one to stick to the rules, Toni has often made a game of always being truthful, but rarely honest. It was this trait that gained her the nickname of Fae, as the so called Fair Folk are said to do the same thing. Clever and cunning, any attempt to get a straight answer out of her is thwarted by her habit of talking circles around anyone that will listen. For all that however, she still loves her pack, and no matter how much she talks its easy to see how much she believes in what she does.

And so the story goes
there's a world beyond the wall,
but who would cross the only line
that keeps us safe?
And everybody knows
there's no answers left at all.
The pieces, smashed and scattered,
blow back in our faces.

MAGNUS FRAY
The sea, once it casts its spell,
holds one in the net of its wonder
forever

Age | 23
Gender | Male
Rank | Fishing family
Species | Human
Orientation | Bisexual
Family | twin younger siblings,
Max and Clary
Quirks | feeds birds;
crosses doorways with left foot
Magnus Fray, a fisherman and current leader of his family. His family has fished the nearby
water for longer than anyone can remember, and many people joke that he was born with
water in his blood and scales on his legs. While that might not be exactly true, it is true that
boats have always felt more of his home than any other place. Much of his childhood was
spent alone, staying with his families boats or near where they sold their fish. Since he never
really learned how to socialize, he's often awkward in social situations. Instead of talking,
he can usually be found at the edge of gatherings, staring out at the horizon. A bright and
happy child, he often talked of leaving the village and going exploring, though only within
his own family. Those dreams were dashed with the loss of his parents to a storm however.
Suddenly, seventeen year old Magnus had to put aside his dreams of adventure and raise his
younger siblings, only six at the time. Over the years he has become calmer and steadier,
though he's never really lost his wanderlust.

Last edited by prince of heart on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
prince of heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:53 am

ah okay so i have become efficiently confused with the character. I blame dreams because she messages me too much so all the reserved messages got lost. naa, but i'm not sure what genders are open. I've updated the human and werewolf post (not the character) so please tell me if your character is missing/in the wrong spot. ;o;
also anyone whom has reserved a spot but not posted the form yet, please tell me the gender. You may have already, but I kinda need to know again. If I have everything correct, there's 1 female human and 1 male werewolf, but i'm not sure if i messed something up? someone may have reserved that gender already but i lost it.
jeez sorry for being a bad rp coordinator.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iaan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:30 am

Adrian - while Ashton and Adrian have a past together as being part of the same pack, it doesn't really go farther than that. When they were younger, Adrian and Ashton were part of a different pack, but eventually left it due to issues arising. They went different ways, and Ashton never saw Adrian again. Until one day when he saw him in the human village. It was him, the light in the dark. His werewolf bud among the inferior humans. Ashton has followed Adrian around, for the most part, since he can't deny the nostalgic feeling he gets when he's around him.

Vaara - much like the rest of the pack, Ashton loves his alpha, in a platonic way, with all his heart. He'd gladly die protecting her, which is the fault in their friendship. While Vaara is goofy, Ashton is always dead serious around her trying to protect her from unknown harm. However sometimes when he feels there's no danger present, he can get along great with her and even pitch in some of his humor.

Noemi - Ashton is really neutral around Noemi. He likes her sweet personality, and finds her attitude pleasing to be around; however, he hardly talks to her. Overall, if he talked to her more, he'd be sure they'd become friends.

Saint - Saint, I'm Ashton's opinion, is a really cool dude and fun to hang out with. Personally, whenever he's off the job he likes to go with the guard and just joke around with him. Although Ashton isn't a big fan of having best friends, he'd consider Saint to be one of them.

Drayton - Ashton likes to go to Drayton for advice on things. Drayton is very mature and provides Ashton with good advice, easily making him one of his favorite pack members. Sometimes, he feels Drayton is too serious, and Ashton tries to joke around with him and make him laugh whenever an opportunity presents itself.

Tatum - as much as Ashton hates to admit it, teasing this girl is hilarious. Everytime he's around her he always tries to drop subtle jokes about her height or any different matter. She's definitely his go to gal to try his joke material on. Probably gets along with her the best.

Toni - Ashton likes the company of Toni, as he often feels that shes one of the few that understands him when it comes to humans. It's always a little awkward around them, since it's hard for Ashton to forget she was once human and had gotten kicked out of the village herself. He sees himself visiting her quite often, to inform her of any banishments, as humans tend to need a little help from the recruiters when they're out in the forest.

Leo - Gracie, being very shy and timid, doesn't have the best relationship with Leo. She can't help but feel intimated by how intense he can be sometimes, and just the fact that he's the law enforcement makes her nervous. She's never done anything to break the law, but his demeanor is a little scary, as much as Gracie convinces herself he's just a normal human like her.

Charlotte - if Gracie had to pick a best friend, it would definitely be Charlotte. On top of being sweet and caring, the girl is also gentle with her sheep and other farm animals whenever they're hurt. Gracie likes to be around Char, as she feels they're personalities are similar and they connect.

Alix - Alixandria and Gracie don't talk much, for the most part. The only time the two girls really talk is when Gracie needs to send something out of town. From the little interaction they've had, Gracie can tell Alix is a nice person, and would hang out with her more often. If she could.

Rhett - Gracie likes Rhett's positive attitude that she maintains - even though she's literally surrounded by death. Rhett's profession scares Gracie a little, so she maintains her distance from the girl sometimes.

Magnus - Magnus and Gracie get along well, despite not talking much. For sure, Gracie admires his responsible attitude as its something she yearns to become some day. She'd be lying is she said she didn't feel a little jealous of him.
Last edited by iaan on Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iaan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachy, » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:47 am

I'll get relations up sometime tomorrow morning cx

but for now, you guys can pm me suggestions for saint & alix